I want to grow with cryptotalk - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

I want to grow with cryptotalk

Have really enjoyed my short time on this forum and as a result I would proudly say I am ready to also grow with the forum and I will advice the rest of  is to do the same

• +1 1

All the members wants to grow up in crypto talk plate form.they give good suggestions about post use strong language.crypto is best plate form where all members discuss on a topic together.

• +2 1

I also work to gather .I am with you.I want that all the members of this forum help each other to get success.

Don't criticize anyone but helps each others.

Always tell your experiences and share your ideas with others that other can get benefits from you and your experience.

Tells the others what should they do to get success and to form good reputation.

My friend,  if you want to grow in cryptotalk you have to work hard .  Work hard is the most important  part in this platform.    

If you want growth in cryptotalk then post useful posts , your post should be constructive informative understandable and helpful to others. And also recommend this forum to your friends so member increase and post good things amd this forum made progress slowly slowly day by day.

• +5 1

I also spend a lot of time on cryptocurrency every day, I like it. Before I learned about cryptocurrency, I was not interested in anything in life, but now I am glad to be engaged in it.

I am with you and I also want to not leave this journey. I am a student and as a student I learn much more things here. We should need to work hard and keep running this forum.

• +5 1

Of course I am with you, we must try to improve the forum every day, dedicate a lot of time and attention to it and for that we must work as groups, advising those who do not know, giving a hand to everyone when they need it

• +2 1

Yes am with you my friend am giving my 100 percent support to make crypto grow and that's why we have to give good answers to topics and also try to put good contents in topics we just have to work hard with the this things I assure you crypto will grow 

Many useful topics are shared in the forum. Everyone is presenting their opinion with useful information. In this way, we learn a lot about Crypto.

I really appreciate the efforts of crypto talk forum members for making the forum likely and active as we know that crypto talk forum is a platform that improve us in knowledge, experience and good writing skills so the more we learn the more we grow, we need to work as a team to join hand together in order to make it the best among other  crypto currencies forum so let try and make it the number platform for earning money and also a platform that will be more educative and knowledgeable with lot of experience 

Yes, I agree with you. Cryptotalk is a place where we can gain knowledge and also earn income, here we can share experiences about crypto trading. By writing and reading we can get 2 benefits, namely knowledge and satoshi. We want to always be on the cryptotalk forum so we can contribute to being a part of the forum.

• +1 1

I absolutely love crypto talk and am enjoying working on the forum.lets all focus on making the forum better and bigger. So much useful information about crypto currency can be easily gotten on the platform.

yes i agree with you this is good topic but i will grow our crypto so that many people joint this site and earn money a lot of.i hope this cryoto increasing day by day this site demand.

thanks 

• +4 1

Yes dear friend you say right. I also new member join this forum and learning this forum. This help use to know cryptocurrency use and trading. I also started trading in yobit exchange. I think this is best forum for learning and earning. I think here all member good work and we built strong forum in cryptocurrency world..

I am a newbie and i want to grow a carrer in crypto.So i think cryptotalk will help me in this regard.I have to learn more things and crypto talk is helping me in every way.I wanna thanks this forum and grow up with co-operative members of this forum.

Hi dear @Maxtron73I'm with you, why not, however the issue is a few amateurs here are constraining us to report them, I just came from the main segment and sincerely there is a fiasco there, à part of points were posted with 2 or 3 words, and some of them with an alternate dialects, in the event that we actually observing this, at that point it is practically difficult to improve this forum.

Yes i want to grow with cryptotalk. Because this forum changed my life and it is very easy to use. This forum is full with knowledge of crypto. So actually it is my teacher.

• +1 1

How about, it is true that you can learn too many things in this community, or forum, but it is also good to take practice writing crypto publications, and it could be said that you take learning about different topics.

• +2 1

I always encourage people to join this forum to make money and study cryptocurrency well. In this forum you can learn many things from others  and I have never seen a forum as useful and active as this ones.

Yes my dear we all are with you

If we all are work together on this platform and good contribute on this platform so definitely it's future is bright... And also good and useful posts on this platform and use good english everyone easily understand them... I think it's a Best platform for sharing good ideas one another... Take good knowledge from this platform...

yes in this cryptotalk forum we must be mote productive in posting some of our ideas never post useless topics or concerns because it was prohibited to this forum if we want to grow more in this campaign we must do more useful topics and follow always the rules and regulations as respect for moderators.

Yes,i want to grow with cryptotalk. Because it change my life.  It is the best platform. I can earn money from here. Beside that i can develop my skill like language skill here. And i can learn many things about cryptocurrency. So i qant to grow with crypto talk. 

good brother, you can create the good content post and hard work on this platform and collect the lot of information about cryptocurrency and get reward and grow up.i advice you to don't cheating here and work honesty and learn more thing that is beneficial for you.

Yes my brother You are Absolutely right cryptocurrency will be a huge platform in the coming times and more and more of my time is spent on cryptocurrency as well. And I feel very happy with the commenting and posting .

• Useful or interesting 1