Why are you avoid creating your own topics??!! - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Why are you avoid creating your own topics??!!

Let's join this survery to help the forum fugure out why do people avoid creating theor own topics  

458 members have voted

1. 1. Why are you avoiding to cretae your own topics?

• Not confident
    • I avoid warning points
    • My topics will get deleted anyway along with my replies
    • I avoid to duplicate
    • I ran out of ideas
    • I'm in a hurry
    • I have no reason

I do not see any reason to see people not posting topics, we need to. We can also use this forum to ask questions about what we do not know about cryptocurrencies. And if we have what we know can benefit the members of this forum, we can also post it here to help people learn more about cryptocurrencies.

there are many things that are stoping people to create new topics the most big from them is the time and effort it takes to make new topic and the easiness it is been deleted.

First of all, Before create any topic you must need to remember some thing that your Topic must be useful which is helpful to other... You must need to explain your topic information with simple words so that every one can understand it easily.. Also you should be careful about wrong information.. So i think its not easy to create your own topic                          

• Useful or interesting 1

From my point of view, no person is able to write a topic except because there are some things in it, such as the reason for writing the topic and not repeating it where it is found. Some people write a topic that has been written before and it is deleted, or some do not have the idea or the reason for writing the topic.

Because many people are complain that the topic that have create was delete but they didn't have ideas about the topic because some people are didn't allowed people to know what was cause of topic delete but if I can have ideas what was cause the delete on the platform like to know about it, if anyone have ideas I like to give ideas about it please.

I avoid creating topic because I don't really have the confidence to create one. I'm afraid that some members might find my topic lame or not interesting in their perspective. I actually tried to do one last year and delete it 2 weeks after because only few members respond to it and i can read that some of the reply that i get are spam.

Yes, more topics should be created. But topics created should be of some value and for this people may take some time to write one. Just posting something isn't good, but doing some reasearch and posting  something which is informative for all takes some time.

• Useful or interesting 2

I used to create new topics but I am having less confidence because if my post would be deleted. But I always used to create new topic which is meaningful and I also want it to be a unique post.

I have had some warning points because of some of the topics I have made but thats why am so afraid that if I start a topic am going to be banned , so I try to follow discussions from other people, so its its important for me to keep myself.

I tried but got really be sure of what am doing the best thing that happened to me is to make sure that am preparing the topic perfectly and actually posting them in the right section, being banned is really tough , so am trying to avoid a ban.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

What I feel is that most people resort to commenting rather than creating their own posts and new topics as the basic information and knowledge about cryptocurrency and Bitcoins and about this great platform of cryptotalk, had already been explored by most users. Thus the users are ble to analyse this platform for good benefits. But I also think that it is essential that new explorative and creative topics should be posted.

Due to the fact a lot of the matter in which i must become responded to is recently been responded to, and also as a result of that we feel not necessarily producing a lot more subject areas considering that the matter in which i must generate is recently been developed and also responded to.

4 hours ago, Jacobabram said:

As for me, I am still a beginner, and although I have a lot of topics that I can raise, I will now be satisfied with discussing the topics presented .. I want my experience to increase more, so perhaps I will raise a new topic with ideas that are new and far from copying and quoting..success needs creativity and paddling

Your idea is the best my friend, it is wonderful to focus on such thing, that is why there are still some members it doesn't matter they are new, but they create new topics. It is not neither good nor bad, l think as newbies should start with anywhere to create any topic, but it must be done before doing good research. 

• Useful or interesting 2

What I feel is that the users should resort to new and explorative topics. There's no need to be fearful or shameful about what others are going to think. After all, the basic idea behind this cryptotalk platform is to encourage each other and bulid each other to create informative and innovative posts.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

First of all we have to gain the knowledge the we make ourselves able to create a meaningful topic so that is the better way because without knowledge if I make a topic so instead of getting positive reputations I will get warning points so first I make myself able from that..

• +1 1

I tried to create my content and made a good post that had no mistakes about a topic that was new and I've read it from good source and since it was news there was no discussion about this unless someone can time travel. This post was deleted for unclear reasons so it will be difficult for me to inform the forum about important cryptonews after that.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1

I'm not going to make a post that has nothing to offer this is why. There are thousands of posts already and this is one with a topic that has been in other posts too, the same exactly. Also I've seen many that don't have a lot of quality but ok you can post anything and maybe not worry about it as long as you made a post, but are you happy to make a low quality post?

• +3 1

8 hours ago, bogdanoff said:

I'm not going to make a post that has nothing to offer this is why. There are thousands of posts already and this is one with a topic that has been in other posts too, the same exactly. Also I've seen many that don't have a lot of quality but ok you can post anything and maybe not worry about it as long as you made a post, but are you happy to make a low quality post?

@bogdanoff as a cryptotalk forum member  you must need to try for create a good quality post or topic.. Because its our duty for this forum and you cant delay it my Friend.  Its true here has lot of topic but this forum want your knowledge too so you must share it with us.. You need to try for Don't create low quality post so that first you need to take enough research about the matter you want to create ❤              

• +1 1

sometime I try to create topic but I see that's is deleted by admin or moderater without mention any reason behind it . but I always respect their designs , now I trying To make a better post with good sentence as well picture contained in it . hopefully my post stay for longtime here 🙂

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

We currently have many good topics that will still be useful. And to create a topic you need to be aware if it hasn't been done yet, and if what you want to post will be useful. I think that before posting you need to be prepared, and if you're not, okay, one step at a time, don't be in a hurry and soon you can collaborate on good topics.

I don't feel that I am ready yet to make a post. This will take a long time and I will have to make a good post but it maybe is not for all to make posts. Some make simple posts and they become popular. I will have to study which posts are good and stay in the forum and try to follow all the rules and not make some mistake that maybe will make me look bad.

the first time I got a warning point was because of a topic I created without following the rules and I think most people avoid creating topics for the fear of warning points that might eventually leads to barning 

maybe some people don't have much experience in this forum, don't know much about cryptos, or maybe some want to get paid and so they don't want  to get ban or something like that.

On 9/28/2020 at 4:06 PM, annayks said:

I don't feel that I am ready yet to make a post. This will take a long time and I will have to make a good post but it maybe is not for all to make posts. Some make simple posts and they become popular. I will have to study which posts are good and stay in the forum and try to follow all the rules and not make some mistake that maybe will make me look bad.

Everything has a beginning, the key is to start along the way, you improve with your post. I believe this forum is here. Nobody discriminates against anyone else.

I'm avoiding duplicated topics. I'm afraid of it because they could give me warning point. I prefer to comment and give my ideas on a certain topic only so that i could avoid duplicate topics.

Basically if you want to create a self-contained topic, you should create a topic by gathering information from many places.  Because no one will benefit from it.  And if you don't see a good response from anyone, you can get a warning point.  Creating a functional topic is not easy.