Can Bitcoin Help with Economic Problems? - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

Can Bitcoin Help with Economic Problems?

My favorite, I think, is that Bitcoin will help economic problems.  Because by earning bitcoin you will get a lot of money.  It will depend on the government if they accept it and let the people use it.  You can earn money by earning bitcoin through this.  If they continue to abuse it, they have no chance of solving the problem.  Thanks

Yes it is biggest way to help the poor because government raise taxes.In the global environment it must be accepted as currency.Crypto economy is a digital economy that tries to bring together the traditional economy.

Yes bitcoin solve the economic problems. Bitcoin is the best way of online earning.  Bitcoin is a good currency with the help bitcoins we can overcome our economic issues.

One factor that determine how boyant any economy is, is the level of it employed youths, so if a country can allow youth to partake in cryptocurrecy freely, then that would make the people to reduce there depending on the government, there by cryptocurrecy helping there economy.

• +3 1

Of course, cryptocurrencies in general are here to help us generate profits and increase our money in these times of crisis, they have been a way out of the economic problems of many people, so far in 2021 altcoins have had a tremendous performance, that allows many people to have good benefits, it is clear that cryptocurrencies can help us solve economic problems.

• +1 1

On 1/3/2020 at 4:58 PM, Agios said:

For individuals, Bitcoin can help with economic problems, Bitcoin can create new income for the unemployed and also as additional income. But on a national scale (country) has not been able to help the global economy because there are still many government restrictions on using Bitcoin as a medium of exchange.

I agree with you that Bitcoin on a personal scale does help a lot of the unemployed, people can work in crypto trading. On a country scale I don't agree with you, Bitcoin helps a country in this case, namely the government, with Bitcoin of course the government and the country are helped because it creates jobs so that it has an impact on a better country.

• +1 1

I think that cryptocurrencies may help reduce the existing unemployment rate, there are many unemployed people, if they start trading cryptocurrencies they will become financially independent, all of this helps in improving the economic level of countries, at the same time they cannot solve the major economic problems of countries,  So we can say that It will help and stand side by side with governments to improve the economic level.

• +1 1

Personally bitcoin helps me a lot since i start earning cryptocurrency's, and i get some help on my financial funds, since i am a student i need additional moneys and for real it helps me a lot, i mean a lot. and i think it also helps meany students like me.

Edited by betelihem

Bitcoin has a role to play in tackling economic problem one of the unique thing with Bitcoin is that it runs on block chain since the inception of block chain many enthusiast are looking for away to Integrate block chain in all sectors of the economy.

You are very right partner, for this the knowledge of the cryptographic network is important, this area is very beautiful and we are all passionate about being in the cryptographic world, just as the pseudonym Nakamoto Satoshi intrigues us, the cryptographic area gives us great sources I've been intrigued by all of this, but it's great to be here.

Yes I also agree with your opinion and your information is very informative for me and all other users who are working on this real based learning program and an much and more profitable earning from this site because some people are thought that Bitcoin is used as a physical and digital currency in a coming days and because there are many people also attached to this digital currency and BTC is one of the best currency in all over the world which is a Pulley real base earning program and also earn if you came on this side and B are hard worker through this site and and much more profitable learning that you want from any site.

I got acquainted with cryptocurrencies in the past year and worked with them and reaped profits from trades and investments. This thing was really amazing. I will continue to work and make an effort to achieve my goals. Thank you for your post, my friend.

• +1 1

Bitcoin will help so much in making the economy right. So many youths that don't have a job can make use of this opportunity to learn about cryptocurrencies and use it as a source of income. Infact crypto is the answer to poverty but for those that are willing to make use of the opportunity.

Having the right mentality in the long term we can know that Bitcoin can give us a lot of profit, for this it is important to keep in mind that we have the right education to avoid many bad times in the market. You have to know that it is also important to follow the people with the results you want and be in the best moment where you can learn everything about it.

• +2 1

If you say that the solution to all currency regarding problems than it will be not correct. The reason of it is that the crypto currency is very volatile. It goes up and down. 

Yes, it can help improve the economy, because the currency is widely known in the world, and it also has a large volume of traders in it, I see that many trust Bitcoin, more than paper currencies, perhaps in the future cryptocurrencies will take the place of paper currencies. 

Yes,  I believe with proper knowledge of cryptocurrencies,  people who are not rich would be able to become financially stable to some extent and there by reducing the dependence and their reliant on the government to provide then withdraw almost everything,  and the government too should make it legal so the her citizens can participate freely without fear. 

• +5 1

We can say that it has provided thousands of opportunities around the world, and there are many who benefit from these currencies, but until now we cannot say that it is the root solution to all problems of the global economy, as there are still many countries that reject these currencies because of the decentralization they enjoy.

• +3 1

Bitcoin is a strong cryptocurrency and many people change their life by investing their money in cryptocurrency if we use correctly our investment in Bitcoin and cryptocurrency which is definitely solve our economic problems it's depend on the country governments strategy and planning to use Bitcoin for their economic betterment

the Bitcoin can actually help with the economic problems of individuals not of a country but if a country wants to solve the incoming problems in the country need to invest in cryptocurrency

Digital currencies are a modern technology that has advantages that enable dealers to avoid some of the shortcomings facing customers in the traditional monetary system in order to bring about a fundamental change in the global economy.

• +2 1

Yes, it is very possible that Bitcoin helps greatly in all the problems that exist now, and this is normal because it is a very strong work and will help everyone 

yes,bitcoin help my economical situation.By it I can earn money and spend my daily activities. Its really grateful for me. I think there are many people wjo earn money by it. Its really profitable things. 

Yeah it is actually true that bitcoin really do works in the world of the economy and it also depends upon the rate of the bitcoin and the countries utilizing this currency is now growing up there economy and also if rates of bitcoin decreased then economy of that country will also face fall.

My dear friend, I think that cryptocurrencies have helped many people find work on the Internet by earning these currencies from some platforms and forums, as is the case in the CryptoTalk forum, and also there are many people who were able to achieve large sums of money through trading and investing in cryptocurrencies for that despite  Some countries ban it, as it has changed the lives of interesting people for the better.

• +3 1