Can I withdraw from yobit to my bank account? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can I withdraw from yobit to my bank account?

Dear friend your post is very well.you cannot directly exchange your coins from yobit to bank account.To do exchange you must be converted it to any other site and than you can convert it to bank account.

• +3 1

Dear friend, there is no need to transfer your money to wallets, I advise you to keep it in yobit and invest it and work with it to increase your profits and if you need to withdraw part of it, I advise you to transfer what you want to a broker in yobit, but do not do it with bitcoin because its commission is high

Yes dear you can withdrew your money from yo bit to your bank.you can withdraw you money from yobit in other exchange that your Bank easily accept.but there is no need to transfer your money into bank because in yobit your money is Safe.

• +3 1

Yes, of course, you can transfer money from the platform to your bank account. All you have to do is convert your cryptocurrencies into USD, then go to the wallet and press the withdrawal button and specify the amount and type of your bank account.

There are couple options to withdraw usd like advcash, payeer and etc, but i don't think we can withdraw directly to our bank accounts, at least it's not possible in my country. That's why i always convert my bitcoins to litecoin and i withdraw to my local exchanger so i can withdraw my bank account.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/3/2020 at 2:10 AM, Delgboke said:

Hello Admin, I wanted to know weather I can actually withdraw from yobit exchange to my bank account after making alot of reasonable post that I received payments for in the cryptotalk from, I need help on this please. 

Yes dude it could be possible but first of all you have to convert yout btcs to some other  coiins and in between them and deposit it in your bank account

• +3 1

The real question is does you bank support having an account in cryptocurrency and if the answer is yes then I would like to ask you what country do you live in. Yes if you have a bank account in cryptocurrency then you can receive or send cryptos to it and I advise you to use Litecoin because it does not have high transfer fees.

You can withdraw from this platform  But it requires that you convert from the currency you own to the dollar But it needs a minimum amount of drag

• +2 1

This is a good question and I want to tell you that this is possible to withdraw your money e in your bank account and one thing more I want to tell you that you should to save your account from the others

I am new to crypto world, so I don't know better about the transfer of Bitcoin direct to Bank account from YoBit. But it can be possible from the third party as well as through wallets. As I am using Payeer wallet, I exchange my earnings in to US Dollar and then withdraw it in Payeer wallet. Through Payeer wallet, I transfer my US dollar direct to my Bank Account.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I know so far the yobit Exchange cannot offer withdrawals directly to the bank account. Yobit exchange benefits exchange cryptocurrencies for other currencies and you can withdraw from the currency you claim. 

Don't worry, my friend, it's very easy.
 You can convert your digital currency from the Yobit platform to any other platform or to your own wallet and then make the transfer into your local country's currency.
But do not transfer Bitcoin from Yobit to another platform, as this entails a high transfer commission. Use other currencies like ETH or LTC.

• +1 1

Yes you can transfer it into your bank account. First you have to convert the cryptocurrency into usd. Then you have to look what banks are available in yobit. Then you can transfer it. Otherwise there is no other way. You can transfer it to your crypto wallet. So you can understand what i am trying to say.

20 minutes ago, Queen Z said:

Yes of course my friend, you can not withdraw crypto directly to your bank account but you can sell them in usd and can withdraw your money. I think soon many bank around the globe will start account for crypto also. There is p2p method where you sell the crypto and ask buyer to deposit money in bank account.

@Queen Z Obviously mates, Yobit accept bank account for withdraw money. There are a lot of bank add on yobit, yobit just find your bank and withdraw your monney. I think p2p is the best method for us, you can easily withdraw your crypto in your bank account by this.

In Yobit it cannot be done directly to a bank account, but there is a simple way to do it, it is changed to the cryptocurrency USDT, then it is transferred to Binance.
Binance has included more than 60 forms of payment and there are the local banks of each country.

Dear friend, your post is very good.  You cannot exchange your coins directly from Jobit to a bank account.  You may be at a disadvantage if you want to do this.

Yes you can withdraw your money from yobit account into your bank account 

when you earn money from this platform then your money transfer to your yobit account from where you can transfer your yobit money into usd after converting in usa then you should be able to transfer your money into your bank account 

Hello my friend, I do not know if there is a bank that deals with cryptocurrencies, but if you do not find it, you can convert it to a visa card or convert the encrypted currency into a digital dollar and store it in the bank. This is what I expect.

Dear friend, of course you can easily withdraw coins from yobit.  There is a very good chance here if you withdraw the coin.  You can withdraw money from yobit to your bank account by converting it into your country's currency.  Enter your account number correctly.  Click Lift.  Then you can easily withdraw from yobit in your account.

you cannot make direct with rolls into your bank account but you can charge your credit or debit card through the exchange and the withdrawal system of it

there is no direct way you can make any kind of withdrawal to your bank account you need to make a withdrawal in any currency and then exchange it to get your local currency

You can withdraw your money from Jobit account to your bank account with specific rules.  Then you can take your money in the right place. I haven't done it yet. You can do it skillfully if you want.

There is no direct way to withdraw from yobit to one's bank account. But you can convert it into other coins and then you can withdraw from the coins directly to your bank account.

Withdrawal from yobit is mostly directly to an external wallet, from the internal wallet, you can easily navigate to wallets that are capable of trading with your local currency. 

Yes my different you can wait for your money from your bit to bank account but I think you cannot directly wait drop to your bank but you can transfer to electronic fathers and then send to your bank account.

• +4 1