Can I withdraw from yobit to my bank account? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can I withdraw from yobit to my bank account?

You don't withdraw btc but after exchange them to usd and then transfer to perfact money because PM have less tex withdraw to your local wallet or bank account.

No friend, Yobit does not offer withdrawal to bank, for this you will need to find one of the exchanges that deals with banks in your country. You could tell us where you live and people from your country will be able to help you, otherwise you should search the internet.

• +1 1

As in any platform, you must transfer the funds in cryptocurrencies to a p2p market, the best in my opinion are Binance p2p and LocalBitcoin, I have carried out a large number of operations on those sites and the commissions are usually minimal compared to the  competition like AirTm or Paxfull

• Useful or interesting 1

8 hours ago, Amiami said:

As in any platform, you must transfer the funds in cryptocurrencies to a p2p market, the best in my opinion are Binance p2p and LocalBitcoin, I have carried out a large number of operations on those sites and the commissions are usually minimal compared to the  competition like AirTm or Paxfull

from what I understand the creator of this topic is wondering how he can do to withdraw bitcoin to his country's bank and in Binance only a few countries can withdraw binance cryptocurrencies to bank account and locallbitcoin and the same thing. CEX.IO and paypal and advcash are good options for withdrawing bitcoin to bank account

Truly you can, when you convert your coins to usd, go to withdraw section and snap on usd then you will see each accessible bank in yobit, I attempted from yobit to rupee and everything was so quick, close to 2 minutes.

No first of all you convert your coins in USD it is not easy take a withdraw in your banks account. I think you can use a digital wallet then you take  withdraw. What is your suggestion.

• +1 1

On 1/2/2020 at 5:10 PM, Delgboke said:

Hello Admin, I wanted to know weather I can actually withdraw from yobit exchange to my bank account after making alot of reasonable post that I received payments for in the cryptotalk from, I need help on this please. 

If you can do it but not to your bank account in your country but through payeer and other mmas, but if you can send your money to Binance and Binance can send it to your country if your bank and country is on the list.

You can download wallet apps which you can transfer your coins then convert it to a fiat money. This was also my main questions before but finally I got answers to this by watching blogs on the youtube

• +3 1

Yes, you can transfer from Yopit to available banks, only if you have USD in your wallet.
Or you can transfer to other platforms that accept withdrawals to the banks you want.

Yobit is an exchange that gives many options for withdrawals but is not pro-bank and it is pro crypto. So it doesn't give the option to withdraw to a bank but gives many options to withdraw in USD if this is what someone needs. You can find all the withdrawal options in the Wallet option in yobit.

• +1 1

Without a doubt, if you can, I recommend that you use binance, once you register and have binance there, you convert to fiat money and that's it, it's very simple and fast.

My friend, this is possible from our dear platform, as it offers you many withdrawal methods, including Perfect Money and Payer, as well as bank Visa cards. This is very good from the yobit trading platform. Thank you.

No mate you can't withdraw directly from yobit to your bank account instead you can transfer your coins from yobit to your prefer wallet by clicking on wallet in yobit then you will click the negative sign and a page will pop requesting your wallet address, then you will login in your wallet and go directly to the prefer coin and copy the address and paste in yobit, then you will wait for confirmation and when everything is successful you will then sell it and transfer the money into your bank account.

• +2 1

You can deposit into your bank account but it is difficult and many banks cant give this opportunity so i advised you to exchange your coins with other currency in the wallets and then you can earn lots of money and receive cash into your personal account so this is best way to earn lots of money . Due to this you can receive your money in easy way and this is best way to earn lots of money. So i am very happy by becoming user of this forum

Yes, you can withdraw you money from yobit exchange to your bank account and it is so simple and easy but the bank withdraw is a limit and you must minimum withdraw from that amount. Yobit is most secure exchange in the crypto market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friend i don't have answer to this question because I have not try to send money from yobit to my account but I will advise you to go to YouTube am sure you will see many explanation over their but  am sure we can also get reasonable answer from our forum members 

Yes you can transfer your money to bank, is just a simple procedure you will follow, just get your local wallet and convert btc you earn from cryptotalk then send it to that local wallet and then wildraw it to your bank direct. I hope this help you out.

• +4 1

I think that you can't directly withdraw your amount in bank,you should take help from third source first you should convert coins in certain currency then withdraw may be completed through bank,there is no direct method,but you can send your coins in any wallet digitally.

• +2 1

On 1/2/2020 at 5:10 PM, Delgboke said:

Hello Admin, I wanted to know weather I can actually withdraw from yobit exchange to my bank account after making alot of reasonable post that I received payments for in the cryptotalk from, I need help on this please. 

Currently yobit does not have the p2p system enabled to make withdrawals to multiple countries and your traditional bank accounts, but you can send them to an exchange where you have access to send it to your bank.

• +1 1

You mean to withdraw to your local bank account? if yes... then NO. Yobit do not credit local bank account of any country, rather only online wallet e.g you can have account with Perfect money, Payeer, or Qiwi etc and then apply for their Master card then when you want to withdraw to any one of these online wallet, you can use the mastercard to withdraw from yobit, then with the master card you can withdraw your cash from your local bank.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, you can withdraw it to your account, but not all bank accounts can. Only a few that you can use, namely payeer, visa / mastercard. If you don't have that account, you can withdraw it to a local exchange that has verified your bank account number to be able to withdraw it.

• +1 1

There is not yet that feature in yobit to withdraw directly to you bank, you have to make of cryptocurrency wallet which support the coins you're withdrawing and the sell to local buyers to change to your local currency. 

No i don't think theres an option like that in yobit platform bit you can only withdraw it to your wallets, but you can't withdraw your cryptocurrencies to your bank unless it his been sold to fiat currency then you can be able to.

You can convert your earnings to some other currency on the platform, such as dollar, and then you can transfer them to your account, but I don't know if that's possible on the platform. There are also other choices for digital currencies.

No, you have to have a perfect cash account to be able to withdraw it to your bank account. Apart from that, you can also withdraw from yobit to your country's local exchange, with a local exchange that has verified KYC and linked the bank account you have.

• +1 1