If you want to clean up forum, dont create new topic about that! - Page 12 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

If you want to clean up forum, dont create new topic about that!

6 hours ago, Thyyyyi said:

Everything has no effect on your account, but at least you help this forum to be better in the future. Maybe people will appreciate by giving a positive reputation to your account.

I did not create this topic because of that, I just try to draw attention that members research if there are similar topic to not create double. And that will help to other members to not write posts in double topic which if admin/moderators delete they will have less posts. And for me too, I want to find some interesting topic where I can share my opinion and this double topic just wasting my/your time.

1 hour ago, Enola Holms said:

It is always hard to search and find if a topic is already there, that is why people just simply create the topic without any hesitation, thus they add the already created topic to the forum.

Why is hard? You simply insert key words and that is it. Because if there are many topics with same point that is double topic.

1 hour ago, sinseoul said:

I couldn't agree with you more. If we want to clean up the forum and make space for more and new topics, we should refrain making topics on how to clean topics. Because there is already numerous topics about that and we don't want to add up to that anymore and make it a spam topic.

This topic is about double topics, but yes if all members report when they see spam that will help moderators and members too because we all need/want to find some good topic where we can write.

• Useful or interesting 2

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

There are many  topics are created then we face many problems like post are automatic deleted on cryptotalk. So if we want to clean up forum then we want to stop creating of same topics.

I think it is too hard because on every day many new members are joined this forum. You can report some of these but every day you will find new members. We can't spamming one of these.  

15 minutes ago, Jesar Jas said:

I have done what you said, but sometimes I don't report all member posts here. If it is too far from the topic, I will immediately report it. We have to work together here.

Yes that's a good things to do, we have to be very careful with our work alot of people are only here to spam this site, they are not one of us they just here to disrupts the good work that is been put in place but I believe and I know they won't succeed

• +1 1

It is very difficult to stop this even if there are notifications and the reason is that many new members enter the forum who do not have any experience in the field of cryptocurrencies and the rules of the forum for me the solution is to stop registering new accounts for a temporary period while the forum is cleaned of these

• Useful or interesting 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is forum is full of learning information so vital to make some one become the best and bright marketer in the world since interaction is between people of different region. Soon I too will be impacting my good experience to others

On 1/3/2020 at 10:16 AM, johant123 said:

I wonder what the admins and site owners are up to. Why are they (seemingly) so pretty relaxed about the high number of spammers?

The main thing I can think of is that they 1) want to sell the forum, so they need a "healthy" community, or 2) want to use the amount of traffic as supporting evidence in an investment round.

They must be well aware that the content quality goes down, and that many members will disappear again once the campaign is over. So there must be a bigger plan.

Mate the moderators are trying their possible best we should also help them by reporting spammers and low quality posters is not easy to control over a thousands users manually we can't be free from spammers completely but we should try our possible best to reduce their population I think if we join hands together in supporting the moderators we can all win the battle.

On 11/14/2020 at 11:26 AM, magd said:

It is very difficult to stop this even if there are notifications and the reason is that many new members enter the forum who do not have any experience in the field of cryptocurrencies and the rules of the forum for me the solution is to stop registering new accounts for a temporary period while the forum is cleaned of these

They can simple read rules of forum and read old topics, and that is it. As simple as that.

4 hours ago, Abuhassan said:

Mate the moderators are trying their possible best we should also help them by reporting spammers and low quality posters is not easy to control over a thousands users manually we can't be free from spammers completely but we should try our possible best to reduce their population I think if we join hands together in supporting the moderators we can all win the battle.

Simple avoid "low quality posters" and that is it, or simple report and moderators will decide.

I really dont see point that this topic stay open anymore, because I see a lot of similar posts and I notice that members just write without to read about what we talking about here.

@Desais I think that is maybe better to lock this topic.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yes this is right. But making a different topic about keeping the forum clean can spread information. Anyone who did not have any idea that how a good post can be created can get information and can execute the work carefully. So we must do it for the best interest of site and ourselves.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Very meaningful.
I have done what you said, but sometimes I don't report all member posts here. If it is too far from the topic, I will immediately report it. We have to work together here.

• +1 1

I agree with you, my friend, because many trivial topics have spread on the site, and not only about the improvement of the forum, but there are people who repeat the same questions one day.

Hahaha funny thing is what is happening on the site I discovered that and did not want to talk about it, but when I saw this post I wanted to participate and I hope that this matter will not be repeated

Edited by Makrem gafsi
  • +2 1

One of the negative things about the site is the proliferation of articles that have no quality or significant scientific value. Silly articles proliferated

I too have seen many topics stating that you should clean the forum and you can make it happen through yhe deletation of the posts and people are making these topics to let the moderators know what they should do.

Spamming cannot be stopped at once in this forum because we use to have new members who don't understand the forum rules and regulations. There's nothing wrong when people report spam post. 

19 minutes ago, Shaami said:

It not possible that we clean the whole forum from spammers in one day or in few days. We need to help moderators to catch the scammers. Moderators has give us free hand to report the member who are abusing the rules.

Yes @Shaami moderators and admin need our help. We know that every day there are a lot of newbies who join this forum and generally they have not idea about the rules of this forum at the first time when are here. I think our job is helping this forum and also the newbies members guiding them to avoid mistakes. Sure there are a lot who joined this forum because of income, so for this reason doing anything to reach the first 100 posts.

• Useful or interesting 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

New topic about removing a member will not give any knowledge to anyone so we must use report option which will privately inform the moderators to take action.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

That is good for admins cleaning the forum from junk posts which some newbies members just make to get their payment, and that reduce numbers of junk posts load in the forum . 

On 1/2/2020 at 5:14 PM, BullRunBit said:

I understand that members want more posts (more to make money/BTC), but come on not with this way!

First of all I want to tell that forum have good option for that which called "REPORT" and it's not just there without reason!

To explain that button ("REPORT"), that is button which you can find on topics or posts (right above) and when you click that button you can report that topic or posts with comment and there are three option:

- This comment is okay, but I want to tell a moderator about it

- Offensive / Abusive

- Spam

And on any of this options you can write comment why you report that topic or post.

Final word, I suggest to this members which create this topics to try to be more creative and to try to create interesting or useful topic not to fill up forum with topics like this.

And one more thing, USE REPORT BUTTON it's not there without reason!

@BullRunBit You're right. As I am concerned, we shouldn't be creating topics on generic things like [How TO] increase your followers, reputation, post quality Contents, because these generic things are already described in About Forum Section by moderators/admins, and is not necessary to post it again just because they are already existing the forum, and repetitive posts would make forum appear bulky, with inappropriate/repetitive contents, which is more or less considered a spam. So, just avoid creating duplicate topics and research more to get a unique contents each time.

• +3 1

2 minutes ago, pacific said:

@BullRunBit You're right. As I am concerned, we shouldn't be creating topics on generic things like [How TO] increase your followers, reputation, post quality Contents, because these generic things are already described in About Forum Section by moderators/admins, and is not necessary to post it again just because they are already existing the forum, and repetitive posts would make forum appear bulky, with inappropriate/repetitive contents, which is more or less considered a spam. So, just avoid creating duplicate topics and research more to get a unique contents each time.

Post which have connection with topic.

Yes you are right and I wanted to say that in this topic, that members research if there are already topic to avoid that they create double topic. And like you say that can be spam, but maybe someone just did not research and make mistake and because of that it's always better to research before you create topic.

This is a work that will continue all the time and no matter how hard you try, it will never end. It is our duty to report the junk post so that the moderators can remove it from this platform. Has also surprised me that they are also removing my posts which are not useless at all. What should i say about that.

Point taken, there are so many similar topics already that is saying the same thing. I mean, all you could ever do is just report the members you see plagiarizing someone and let the administrators and moderators do their work. 🙂

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Many members are asking for a clean forum but not contributing that well and also we can't stop them from posting nonsense topics,spams.We are agree to keep this forum clean.Because it is our responsibility to double this forum.

The officials in the forum are looking for such comments and posts in order to delete them and perhaps ban the member who published them as well, but we must help them by reporting these posts.