What strategy do you use when buying crypto? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

What strategy do you use when buying crypto?

There are many ways to invest. For my part, I trade, but not for bitcoin. There are some currencies that may be more profitable, but there are many things that you must learn before you start trading in order not to lose your money.

I used the simple techniques to buy crypto currency coin in its low price to have a chance to lessen the cost also to hodl it more when bull run come.

7 hours ago, Zaguy said:

once the advertise rate is understood to be bearish and trade it after the promote set a price is Bullrun and appear for profit in the lengthy run.

I agree with you, we should wait until it is really declared that the movement is bearish before we buy crypto because with that kind of strategy we can really save lot of money and we can also make our investment grow really huge when the bull run came.

On 1/2/2020 at 3:07 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Friends and cryptotalk community i want to ask you all what strategy do you use when buying crypto? When do you buy bitcoin ? When prices are extremely low and others are panic selling? Do you buy only after bull market starts? Do you just accumulate in small amounts often? Do you buy in one large amount? Your thoughts please ?

I prefer to buy bitcoins when their is heavy selling pressure, when everyone get into fud and start selling his coins that is the best time to purchase bitcoins. Strong believers always get huge profits.

Its Simple for me. When coins price going very low then i buy coins and when coins price going high then i sell my coins. Its my personal strategy.   

On 1/2/2020 at 3:37 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Friends and cryptotalk community i want to ask you all what strategy do you use when buying crypto? When do you buy bitcoin ? When prices are extremely low and others are panic selling? Do you buy only after bull market starts? Do you just accumulate in small amounts often? Do you buy in one large amount? Your thoughts please ?

Yes friend I think when the price of crypto currency is going down then I recommend to buy crypto currency. I see the market chart of crypto currency and when the rate is going down then I buy the coin.

It is only smart if you can hold your nerves and buy during bear markets and it is only smart if you sell during bull markets, but the problem is not one know how long each market can prolong, and hence cannot come with a definite plan. 

I was follow the market value read properly when the coin was down when was up read one month candles and then check currents rate  if down then go for purchase and wait for good time for huge amount and off course price wil be high

Investment products vary in many categories, this is in addition to the diversity and abundance of digital currencies, so the investor needs to know the best thing to do and benefit from in the field of coding, and the most important strategies for trading in cryptocurrencies appropriate for this purpose.

On 1/2/2020 at 12:07 PM, Maxtron73 said:

No we buy low amount it depends on how we confident about the trade, we know when we analyze the chart..

I don't think we have any rules, which is that we have to choose the Yobit exchange rate. But if we want to earn from this cryptotalk forum, we need to create an account on the Eobit Exchange site. Also Eobit Exchange allows us to survive well for our business. So we can choose this platform.

We first discovered the coin to check if is original and the quantity available and then go on negotiation to know price the agree business

The most crucial factor of buying crypto is to  trade your coins better still allow it to accumulate and get profit from it, others exchanged it too

I like to buy coin when bitcoin price started to rise, like it will make the other coin to rise too. Or when I feel like the price is already in a very low price, then I will make an entry or just re-entry again if I have another chance. Looking at the charts might help too, look at the trading volume, which is bigger, sell or buy volume.

1 hour ago, MinerKell said:

I get it, really. But don't rush it. Take a little bit of time to develop a basic cryptocurrency trading strategy and to educate yourself. 

this is a very good way to do trading in crypto is predefined way and if anyone follow his own rules in crypto then he may not make any loss.

On 1/2/2020 at 3:07 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Usually I follow the experts whom have good technical data reading expertise. Because it is dangerous to select a coin by myself as I have very less knowledge of TA and FA.

19 hours ago, Basel098 said:

I follow an excellent method of trading, which is dividing the capital into two parts, one for me entering the page and the second is support when you buy at a price and no price drop you can support after that.

Hello my friend, that trading needs not to enter with all the capital, it must be entered in installments in the event of a currency depreciation, we do immediate support

The strategy that's I'm using while I'm buying  cryptocurrencies is that I'm buying the coin nearly to the 24 hours low price of that day... That's is my best strategy

Currently its token is purchased for the purpose of benefiting from these services when the project is completed. As for the future, there will be another token for the purpose of saving, which is the same principle of savings accounts in banks.

I have special strategy for buy fisrt i will test the market by signals and prediction from the professional traders than I will buy with small amount when I reach the half of my goal I submit second buy but this big than first  to earn double of earning but if the price decrease I will close the order