How Do You Use Bitcoin? - Page 33 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

How Do You Use Bitcoin?

There is a plenty of usage in bitcoin as I can use it to pay bills, buy loads, investments, pay workers and etc. But most of the time, I am using bitcoin as an investment for a long term one because I believe that Bitcoin can still grow to what it is right now. 

• +5 1

Yeah you are absolutely right that bitcoin is used for multipurpose ,you can use it in investment ,you can use it as money you can cash it from different wallets and can meet your daily expenses ,I use it for both purposes .

• +5 1

Bitcoin is the best coin in the world. I suggest you invest in bitcoin for long term . In my prediction  bitcoin price will be reach at almost 100k in the end of this year 2021. It is very profitable coin.

I think that the most common use is for investment, especially after the big hikes that took place this year, which drew attention to cryptocurrencies and the attractiveness of major international companies to cryptocurrencies. It is also an effective way to transfer large funds around the world without restrictions.

• +3 1

Generally i use my bitcoin for holding but whenever i need emergency money then i like to sell it to any crypto currency buyer. Or also exchange it to any exchangers. Sometimes i use them also for trading. In future i have a plan to invest my bitcoin and other currencies in a legit platform 

There is a student who needs money to complete his studies and there is a merchant who needs to expand his business. Cryptocurrencies are used these days more than paper money and will be used in the future more. From bitcoin i'm learning best way to trade,.i also use bitcoin to get and gain profits yo earn extra income.to buy stuff and also to make trade as well this is so very use full in my daily basis less hastle.

I relied on it for daily expenses, so I divide my profits from currencies between withdrawal and investment, because I like to expand my profit range.

• +2 1

I work in this forum and collect currencies, including bitcoin, and I collect, trade and invest in them on these platforms and increase daily profits and get to know all currencies.

• +1 1

There are many uses of Bitcoin, the most important of which is the ability to transfer money in large quantities and quickly from anywhere in the world at a very low commission, and cryptocurrencies have a very promising future for investment, and investment in Bitcoin may be more important than gold.

I use bitcoin for investing and gaining extra income and also i use this as an alternative fiat for buying some goods i exchange it with my friend. Bitcoins is a very effective way of sending money. I can save a lot of money on payment fees if i use Bitcoins to top up your money.

In fact, I am new here and I converted part of the amount that I collected here into a dollar and then spent it on my personal needs. I am thinking now that every period in which I need money, I will withdraw part of what I have in the wallet and the rest maybe I will invest it or just keep it .. to When the bitcoin rises and at that time, I will make an additional profit.

• +5 1

I invest in Bitcoin for long term we can use Bitcoin as a payment method and buy different products I think digital currency  used as a payment currency in future I think many people invest their money in Bitcoin for long term investment because Bitcoin give us good profit in future

I use Bitcoin for international transactions and trade on crypto exchanges. Bitcoin trading on exchanges is quite profitable, because we know that the price of Bitcoin is constantly going up, Bitcoin trading and investing is more profitable than investing in a project at this time. Bitcoin as an international transaction, I no longer need to use a third party for transfers to any country, just use Bitcoin. My transactions are easier because I only use a smartphone and the Bitcoin receiver only needs to convert it to the country's local fiat.

Different people have different views and opinion. Look bitcoin is one of the most demanding and popular coin nowdays. Different people use bitcoin in different ways. I prefer to invest in some sites and buy other coins. When the price of bitcoin will rise I will sell it.

Bitcoin can be used in to many ways, i use bitcoin as a SOV due to the economical situation of my country, if you live in a country with hyperinflation the cryptocurrencies are the most beautifuk thing, and I can pay with them in a few places.

• +2 1

I exchange the currencies that I earn from this forum every month in order to pay my tuition fees and help my family to pay the money they need in daily life

• +5 1

I saved the bitcoin in a wallet when i am saving it but i cnvert it sometimes to cash when i want to pay for some things on the life which i can not pay for it in bitcoin.

• +3 1

I didn't withdraw my payment yet but when i will withdraw it i will use it for my daily expense. Crypto world makes life much easier then before because by doing work here we can earn and then we can deal with our daily expense very easily this is the great opportunity for all of us to do well in life.

Welcome my friend, I use bitcoin in many things, I buy online with bitcoin, and I also trade bitcoin through many trading platforms that you can trade bitcoin through.

At first, do convert my bitcoins to cans and withdraw them,but ever since when I came to realise the profits we can make by making investment,I've suddenly developed the interest of making investment with my coins also,so as to get much profits

Coins can be used for investment and profit earning, or they can be used to transfer money easily, very quickly, and low transportation fees. I think there are a lot of benefits for encrypted currencies that we can benefit from

• +3 1

I use the cryptocurrency as a payment option in addition to my basic work, that is, as financial support, perhaps in the coming years when my conditions improve, I may enter the field of investment and profit and wait for a better profit, but at the present time it is necessary to choose the payment option due to poor living conditions.

• +3 1

Actually, you can earn with it just by keeping it in your wallet, waiting for the right moment of growth and then selling for as long as possible. For me, I am investing in bitcoin and predicting that prices should go higher this year and going on.Bitcoin provides a large value and we can earn it for free and use it as my income.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

As for me, I use the money I earn from working with cryptocurrencies in the expenses of everyday life and my university studies, in addition to buying clothes 😁😁

If my friend is right, you can use bitcoin to pay for many things, you can pay the bills for your services, you can pay for your studies, you can buy clothes, a car and shoes.