The best trading strategy !! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
New Thing Everyday

The best trading strategy !!

Hello, friends

I keep thinking about How I might feel that this is a good trade? But All I can come up with is just nonsense.😪

So guys is their any proven strategy that you follow?

Thanks in advance.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Yes there is a strategy by which you can trade better. You have to trade for years and won't be dissapointed if you gave losses. This is the only way to get expert in trading. It is a time taking thing to learn. Patience is the basic thing anyone will need in trading. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

@New Thing EverydayFirst and foremost you have to develop yourself, you have to keep learning everyday by day, read all relevant post about trading, go and make your research outside the forum as well, get in touch with the expert on that field you wish to trade in, then start after you've acquired the right skill for the intended trade, if you go into any trade without a prior knowledge about the trade the project will collapse in a short run and fund will be lost.

I hope this is helpful.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Well you need to expand your knowledge about trading. Research or study as much as you can. Read all articles about trading also yoh can follow experienced members. It'll be a great help when you trade. But knowledge will not always help you when it comes to trading. You also need experience.  So at first try to trade a little amount, see which coin is good, which time is best. Maybe at first you can lose your money but It'll help to learn from your mistakes and get some experience. 

So increase your knowledge and keep hard work. But remember don't invest all your money in one place. One day you'll become a successful trader. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

To be successful in trading you need to be a long-term owner, not a day trader.  Beware of fraudsters and fake currencies.  I advise you to consult older members in order to avoid risks and losing your money.  The market must be monitored well before any sale or purchase transaction to avoid running into risks.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

The trading strategies are patience and required a loon time for getting profit .So if you lose in one time than you win a lot in other time do not disapointed .Best of luck.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hello my friend, I am not fully aware of what you mentioned, but in my opinion this is a useful topic. We have to take the opinion of the elderly members in order to get useful advice.

• -2 1

Track currency rates over the long term
You will find that it descends and then rises again
Buy currency when it is affordable
Sell it when its price increases
I hope that will be useful

• +4 1

You must be a long-term investor, not a day trader, to be effective in trading. Be wary of con artists and fake currencies. I recommend that you seek advice from more senior members in order to avoid taking unnecessary risks and losing money. To prevent risks, the market must be closely monitored prior to any selling or purchasing transaction. @shakeelsherpao

• +2 1

Yes, of course, my dear friend, you have to trade for several years to not be afraid of the losses. Trading earns you a lot of money and knowledge and with experience I learn everything. Thank you, my dear friend, for your good question. 

Hello my friend that working within the trading world needs a lot of information and experience so that we can work and reach success and you must be patient and work hard in order to get the appropriate profits that will help us earn money and thanks

• +1 1

Some of the best trading strategies are:

1.End of day trading 

2.Swing trading 

3.Day trading

4.Trending trading

5.Scalping trading 

Welcome, my friend, at the beginning, you have to learn and gain knowledge, and that is very easy. All you have to do is follow the members and learn from the publications about the trading process. Yes, the road may be long and difficult, but in the end you will find an amazing result

• +4 1

If you are a beginner in the field of trading, I do not advise you to take risks because as there are a lot of profits in it there is a loss, so I advise you to follow reliable analysts and reliable recommendations in order not to lose more.

For you to be successful in Crypto trading you have to be patient because sometimes you gain while sometimes you lose and trading continuesly will help you to gain much experience and knowledge. Anyway keep working hard and don't give up.

Well you need to increase your knowledge about trading research or studies as much as possible.

Read all articles about trading You can also follow experienced members.

This will be a grayer assistance when you trade.

Knowledge of trading will not always help you.

You also need to experiment.

So try to trade small amounts first, see which currency is better, which time is better.

At first you can see which currency is better, which is better.

At first you may lose your money but this will help you to learn from your mistakes and monitor something.

So copy your knowledge and work hard.

But remember not to invest all your money in one place.

One day Ipu will become a successful businessman

It's dependent on you and the capital you have and if you are ready to lose your money or not because in trading there is many kind of trade and you can lose all your money in just one click so I think no one can give an advice about that only you,the best way is to hold coins until you know how to trade 

For this, my friend needs to gain knowledge in practice and theory.
Acquiring knowledge in theory by gathering information from or outside this forum, following up on experts, and learning from them.
Acquiring knowledge in practice, and this means that you need experience in order to become an expert. Do not start investing with large sums to avoid large losses, but start with small amounts and apply what you have learned from the information and knowledge you have acquired.

Dear friend if you wanted to do trading then I suggest you one trick that you should chose top  coins for  trading and the other most important thing is that you should buy the coin when the rate of the coins is low and sell them when the rate of the coins is high in this way you get a lot of profit.

For trading we should gain knowledge and get experience we must know that which coin will be best for trading. What is the right of trading 

• +5 1

Dear you must first acquire skills, knowledge and experience in all areas of encrypted currencies and read relevant private publications in the world of trading and research in trade and market movement and communicate with friends to participate in this field where you must choose a good currency and set a small amount in order to avoid risks

• +4 1

Hello everyone, friend the only thing I can suggest is continuous learning, and when you make a mistake, learn from them, so that it does not happen again, strengthen your knowledge and then practice with small amounts of money, so that you learn about yourself, the risks to which you will be exposed.

The truth is that I can not help you much because I also have been in this forum a little bit and in the world of cryptocurrencies but I will tell you what I am doing I work hard and even every day sometimes a little less than normal for some inconvenient but the rest I do and for now the little that I earn serves me I have a small investment in bitcoin and I hope that in the future it will give me many gains but I have no strategy.

My dear friend, every success must be based on a smart strategic plan. To put your own plan in the beginning, you must learn everything about encrypted currencies and trade them. You should search for information on Google or by following videos on YouTube and through expert friends in the field.

• +2 1

My friend, trade is the process that requires alot of patience and accuracy,so if you are beginner I advise you to work slowly and do your own research about the currencies and the price of each one and how you will trade them without losing your money, you have to get enough knowledge and experience. 

• +2 1