COINMARKETCAP - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

COINMARKETCAP

On 9/28/2019 at 10:16 PM, cryptokram said:

Exchanges link is very dangerous, there are so many out there waiting for the person who will be gone through their phishing website.

If you are not sure on the link that you will visit, i will suggest to visit first https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/ and search the exchange website there as it is always accurate and safe there.

It is better to be safe than sorry!

image.thumb.png.0701cd039ee1d8aa05546e32e3602784.png

Links to me are poison. I never click on them. The safest practice is to go to the website directly yourself. If you don't know the address then google it and always make sure it starts with https. It is fairly easy to keep yourself safe online by avoiding unknown links or opening emails from unknown sources. 

On 9/29/2019 at 3:41 PM, cryptosix said:

CMC information is too junk, I am not satisfied with their stats at all.I lost tokens in one of the exchange  This Coinmarketcap show stats from whatever exchanges without investigating the real trades. I think they may take bribe and post all those things on their site.

IF some more sites come in future, then this Coinmarketcap would go down.

If that continues to happen then the trust in CMC will diminish and many people will lose confidence.  Even the security of the exchanges that they are promoting is questionable?

10 minutes ago, manny said:

If that continues to happen then the trust in CMC will diminish and many people will lose confidence.  Even the security of the exchanges that they are promoting is questionable?

We even saw in this thread how many are addicted towards CMC and I got this information from here only. Some have said the exchanges produce fake volume and the CMC displays same thing.

Someone posted here Openmarket displays correct information as they add manually, but I am not sure with these people and markets.

18 hours ago, Rohit? said:

Hello ?

coinmarketcap provide ever coin price ,chart Total supply , today trading , 1 month trading , all exchange where you can exchange coin any other coin your choice .

you can check your favrite coin rank like bitcoin  rank 1, eth rank 2 and xrp 3 .Rank accoding money supply in 24 hours.

It's a great tool that's great to check analysis of the price movements in the cryptocurrency space, as a trader we have to constantly be up to date to get a better signal of the cryptocurrency that we're monitoring. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

thank you for your post brother , but i think coinmarket cap is a very famous site and no one can or will try to spamme the site , becuase he already not an exchange or somthing where you can keep your money , hope u get my point

Coinmarketcap can be hacked, too, so you can't trust blindly on it too..

The best way is check the url and, if you have the smallest suspicion about a site, put your WRONG e-mail and password to see if it's the right site.

On 9/29/2019 at 4:16 AM, cryptokram said:

Exchanges link is very dangerous, there are so many out there waiting for the person who will be gone through their phishing website.

If you are not sure on the link that you will visit, i will suggest to visit first https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/ and search the exchange website there as it is always accurate and safe there.

Yeap, i really agree with you, we need to pay more attention and more careful on cryptocurrency world and cmc was best choice so far to doing become a refrence when doing some research, Anyway some alternative was good too like coingecko. Cheers!

This very helpful site, you can find almost every thing is related to cryptocurrencies not just exchanging markets, you can consult about the prices every minute. 

3 hours ago, Bapet said:

I always pay attention to potential markets and have a strong popularity. I also always see that on coinmarketcap. I chose the best market in terms of volume.

I think not only you always see potential crypto on the CMC site, but many users also use the site to find good and potential crypto for them to buy and this is not something bad. what they were waiting for the most was the new crypto they listed 🙂

The coinmarketcap site is an important and very helpful site for cryptocurrency users, CMC is very much the first visit and a benchmark for us to judge a coin and exchange. They will not do such a bad exchange as they pay for it. To advertise on CMC they need big money and not just be able to advertise there

Nice one! Thanks for sharing this, We all know coinmarketcap was the first and the most full list of cryptocurrency and exchange so far, That was make our research to comparing price to other exchange more easily. I have some alternative too like Coingecko and cryptocompare.

Yes, unfortunately, there are a lot of hackers phishing people in this way, they create a site similar to the name of one of the famous exchanges and change the domain only and many people do not pay attention to that they fall victim to lack of attention must always be sure of the site before entering it. Thanks for the alert.

Thank you for the information about trading phishing sites out there, I have joined many exchange sites, besides trying these sites, also comparing prices and withdrawal fees. To secure it from phishing attacks I made bookmarks.

On 9/29/2019 at 12:16 AM, cryptokram said:

image.thumb.png.0701cd039ee1d8aa05546e32e3602784.png

This is a good information for newbies also, there have many fake exchanges domains. But users they must be always bookmarks the domains to their browsers.

Coinmarketcap is the best crypto review platform but me actually I do not like to use it. I mostly likely to use coingrcno.com for best reviews.