Is Bitcoin have have any physical appearance? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alibhai

Is Bitcoin have have any physical appearance?

My dear friends its been two years that i have started to know about the crypto currencies till now i have not seen any physical or hard crypto currencies . So it will be true to say that they are invisible.

Dear Friend... Bitcoin does not have any tangible physical form, as it was invented electronically and traded over the Internet ... this matter is not related to Bitcoin only, but also to all digital currencies.

Edited by MichelleHanonik

Bitcoin is a digital currency whose price is increasing in proportion to the works that it provided in the past and the money that workers in this field have acquired. The higher the price of this currency, the more the decrease in the number offered in the cryptocurrency market. You in this forum will get to know the rest of the cryptocurrencies and understand more.

Bitcoin have no physical appearance but we can convert it into any local currency so bitcoin itself do not have any appearance we can change it itno any local currency which we want

All cryptocurrencies are digital currencies that are only present on the Internet and do not have any presence in the real world. They are not like paper currencies, so they are bought and sold via the Internet.

Of course, no my dear friend as we all know bitcoin is a digital currency so, bitcoin doesn't have any physical appearance. Dear bitcoin is a written symbol that encodes itself on every transaction and store in an electronic wallet.

On 4/10/2021 at 10:56 PM, Alibhai said:

Help guys I am new in bitcoin and my only question is that is anyone of here have any knowledge that is bitcoin have any physical appearance and can we touch the bitcoin??

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency coins are not physical so we can't touch them. It's just that each cryptocurrency coin has a logo and each has its own weaknesses. You can find out the logos of various cryptocurrency coins on google or the browser you have.

• +3 1

No, my friend, there is no physical existence of Bitcoin. It is a digital currency only. It was created in order to provide facilities in some areas. There are some fake images of the currency, but they are just visualizations no more.

• +4 1

hello dear hope so you are doing well and making fun on this forum and dear as we know that bitcoin is the digital currency which we cannot see in physical form because it has no physical existence and we also cannot touch it because all the cryptocurrencies are the digital currency and they all present in digital form than than physical form 

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are characterized by being decentralized and cannot be monitored or controlled by anyone, and this is what provides us with privacy, security, speed and the possibility of profit by investing in them.

Dear all digital currencies are intangible and do not have the same presence of coins and the way to deal with them through digital electronic data that is not visible through the Internet, as trading, exchange and investment are also done through the Internet very easily and there is no encrypted currency and there are no tangible labicin and these currencies are saved electronically and within the governor  Safe and private and no one can make this currency material because it is decentralized

• +3 1

Yes, of course, I think bitcoin has a physical appearance, because when we work here and follow the basic terms of the forum, we will get in return a lot of money, and it is the money that will change our physical and practical lives .

Dear cryptocurreny is a decentralised currency and have no physical appearance. It is an online currency and we can't touch it. It's quite different from fiat currency. Cryptocurreny is just used in online forums for exchange purposes.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Welcome, my friend, in the family of Crypto Tulk. You have to collect correct information, but Bitcoin has no tangible form. If it had a tangible form, it would not have been called a cryptocurrency.

Is there a physical representation of Bitcoin?,

Even though I am a newbie here, I am aware that Bitcoin is a digital currency exchange rather than a physical currency. Bitcoin will not be physically available to you at first, but when you trade it for real money, it will become physically available.

Of course not my friend, digital currency has no physical existence in our lives, it only exists in communication networks and computers, in the world of digital and encryption.

This is the most important feature of its features

No my friend bitcoin is not physically appearance. It is a digital currency. We can use it through internet. We can share it with others and can exchange this currency to physically currency.

With my knowledge, Bitcoin cannot be touched, as it is a cryptocurrency and intangible currency, and it is available on the Internet, but you can use it like the rest of normal money.

On 4/10/2021 at 8:56 PM, Alibhai said:

Help guys I am new in bitcoin and my only question is that is anyone of here have any knowledge that is bitcoin have any physical appearance and can we touch the bitcoin??

No dude Bitcoin does not have any physical appearance it has a virtual currency and we can only deal in it using internet and digital wallets. It is not a paper currency or any five currency that we can touch or feel

My dear friend I want to tell you that the Bitcoin is a digital currency and if we can convert into hard cash and we can buy easily everything all over the world by using between and we can easily convert Bitcoin in our national country currency so we should working on this digital currency because the value of Bitcoin is increased every day

On 4/10/2021 at 8:56 PM, Alibhai said:

No dear not at all there is not any physical state of any cryptocurrency but they have a strong presence because it is more profitable and more good than the physical currency so it is not so much important that it is present in physical quantity or not.

Bitcoin It does not have any physical appearances.its all code that can only be seen and work on it,no digital currency have appearance.

Of course, future of bitcoin is bright. Although now it is a digital currency but surely soon it will have physical appearance and will be used throughout the world for many purposes.

In fact, I do not have much knowledge about this field, but what I do know is that Bitcoin is an intangible digital currency, but you can convert it into a tangible currency in more than one way, but I do not know how

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.