What is the meaning of this sign, we commented or not ? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Asad Anwar

What is the meaning of this sign, we commented or not ?

Dear friend when this balloon icon will be empty then it mean would be that we didn't give response on this topic and when this icon will be black or fill then we will say that we have already responded that topic. I hope all members will be understand now.

In cryptotalk three different types of comment signs appear. The white one shows that we haven't commeted on this topic before while black comment sign shows that we have already commented on this topic. Last one is grey which demonstrates that no one have commented on this post after your comment.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +3 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Both colors do not appear together

Hey, the color is black and that means you have commented on this post

Or the color is white, and this means that you have not commented yet on this topic

On 4/7/2021 at 11:08 AM, Asad Anwar said:

I learn from here is that if its black then its means we made a comment, but if its white its means that we not made a comment yet, but what if both colour appear as shown in picture ??IMG_20210407_110548.jpg.30a27b61cfd76ec4742aac68d360c38c.jpg

The sign you mentioned this mean you didn't comment on this topic you have opportunity to open it and read it carefully and give the appropriate answer while when the sign is black it's indicates that you have provided your post already..

I think that the colors are divided into three parts, so if the color is white, this indicates that you have not commented on the post yet, but if the color is black, this indicates that you have marked the post, but if the color is gray, this means that you have just commented on this post and I do not think that it is There is another color or option

• +2 1

This is my dear friend, I have commented on this post, but your comment is first reviewed if it contains errors or not, it may be deleted due to a mistake, so you must wait

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Welcome, my friend, this is the white mark in the event that it appears to you that you do not respond to the topics, do not worry, my friend, this is the meaning of this mark here

All the best to you my friend and everyone here

This signal is white, it means that you have not commented on the topic, and if it is black, it means that you have commented and that other members have commented after you, even if the signal color is gray, It means that you are the last to comment on the topic

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, you are absolutely right. There are many who forget whether they commented on the post or not, and this post is really useful, but my friend is like this one in a picture. This means that you did not comment on it and also there is a light gray color and this color means that no one has commented on the post. As for the proportions of black, this indicates that you made a comment on the post

• +1 1

Hello gays.if gives three colors, either the white color, which indicates that you have not commented yet on the topic, or the black color means that you commented on it, either the light gray color means that no one commented after you or you have just made a comment.thanks for read my comment

The appearance of the white mark is evidence that you have not previously commented on this topic, while the black color is a guide to commenting on the topic. The appearance of the gray color means that you are the last member to comment and no other member has commented after you.

• +3 1

This sign in the picture is white, when it is white you have not commented in the post, but you will see it also when it is black then it is meaning that you are commented in the post you are looking at. I am looking for this sign too and avoid the black because I have read and commented and only comment to white signs.

The forum is perfect and best for understanding easily that the given icon of the system show that you have commented on the post or not. It's remind you that you already have commented on the post.

Welcome, my friend. Yes, this is true. If it is in black, then this means that you commented on this post, and if it is in white, it means that you did not comment on the post, and if it is gray, then this means that you have someone comment after you.

Dear when you comment on the topic, this icon appears in black, and if the comment is not made, it appears in white color, but there is no icon that appears in two colors together.

• +4 1

It is a very sensitive topic and important to everyone, but it has never encountered me. What I know is that when the color is dark, this means that you have not commented yet, and if it is light then it means that you are suspended
Therefore, I advise you to send a report to the administration, perhaps it is a software bug

When the color of the bubble is white, it means that you have not responded to the topic, while if the color of the bubble is black, it means that you have responded to the topic.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Dear friends, every step in the Cryptotalk forum is very nicely done.  This symbol refers to the topics in the forum that you have commented on here.  If you comment on the subject, the black circle will be filled with that mark.  And if you don't, the circle will be empty.

Friend both color cannot appear. You should see outer side of circle if that side is black then you cannot comment on it because you have already comment on it but if it is white then you can comment because this is new topic for you.

Hello dear friends

I do not know what this sign is, but I think that one of those interested in opinions has responded to your opinion and worked to address it, whether correct or wrong. It is expressive and works on an informed discussion with others in various ways and means that are concerned with creating a discussion table about what your proposed topic expresses and the percentage of its positive fruits that your topic will produce

Thank you.

• +1 1

Friend, if you notice that this icon consists of two chat bubbles, what you have to do is look at the top bubble only.
If it is white as in the picture, then you have not commented on this post.
If it is black, then you have commented on this post.
But if it is gray, then this means that you are the last to comment on this post.

• +3 1

That is because you have not commented yet, but there is one that you really did not know and it is the gray one, this is for the people who are the last to have commented on a publication, this I tell you so that you do not get confused if it happens, no worry and learn how this forum works, to get the most out of the crypto market.

• Useful or interesting 1

Both colors cannot appear together next to the same subject, either white or black.
White means we can comment and black means we have commented before and the comment will not be counted again.