Don't hurry, you have to be patient to get what you want. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohamadmal1999

Don't hurry, you have to be patient to get what you want.

You do not have to search for fame, but rather you have to look for a way to succeed in your business. Your success is what will earn you fame later, with my wishes for you all success.

Yes, of course, you cannot become famous unless you provide useful information and important topics, so you have to be patient and not be quick to reach the speed, work hard and you will reach success.

This forum is a great opportunity for all of us to learn, make money and make the most of it. We should not rush into this forum. We must pay attention to this work with patience and attention.

Definitely we should not be in a hurry.  When we work hard and have the courage and have patience to work and we publish useful and valuable posts and provide positive reviews to our friends in the platform then we spread the benefit to everyone as we learn to respect each other's analysis and share knowledge, thus obtaining knowledge.

It is true, that gaining fame depends on your submission of useful information permanently so that all members know you and are attracted to what you write and respond to your topics and then follow you, so be patient and work harder.

Yes . Patience is the only key to a person reaching his dreams and ambition . We must be patient in order to achieve what we want patience as a door of relief . So be patient to get everything you want . It is difficult but the result of your patience will be very beautiful

I agreed with you so much my friend, in this forum we must publish useful topics to attract others and we must be patient so much until we succeed and we get reputable

I agree with you ,most of new mumbers think that they can get fame in short time .but it can be possible but for this we need hard work and extra ordinary work which provide maximum knowledge.  So when we spend our time on this forum and make unique topic then we can get maximum appreciation and people will like our post. Because we are giving some things new which people must like then you can get fame. But if you don't know about cryptocurrency and cryptotalk then take time and learn from this forum.so patient is so important and with this we can leaen so many things which is usefull and important to learn about that things. So take right decisions and get more earning. 

Of course, I agree with you in this forum. There is nothing that distinguishes you except your experience and opinions of people that you get, and this is only expressed by presenting your information in an easy and beautiful way and that the content is of importance

• +2 1

I certainly agree with you that patience and determination are the most important reasons for success. We must work hard and keep calm and focus in order to get fame and also gain knowledge and money.My friend, you are absolutely right to reach our goals. We must be patient and determined, and also we can benefit from each other's experiences and experiences.

Yes, my dear friend, I thank you for this useful topic.  We must all in this platform be patient, commitment and dedication to work because satisfactory results need time, especially to reap profits on this platform, and the most important thing is to gain experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies, so we must not give up and remain insistent on winning and achieving it best regards to you my friend  dear

Yes, I agree with you, my friend. You should not rush because you cannot gain fame and money easley , you must work hard and provide useful information to the rest of the members in order to get a good reputation.

You are right my friend

Working here requires nothing but patience, calm and ambition to achieve a good reputation

But we have to gain a lot of knowledge and experience

Before creating topics

In order for our topics to be useful and good

Yes, your words are very right and very logical, you must focus on the essence and not only on the fame.When we get a manride and we are here to learn and know that the benefit of everyone

One can never be impatient to work with crypto and the sooner one can work with patience while keeping oneself mentally fit, the faster success will come.  Those who have worked patiently in this forum without leaving themselves unsettled have quickly succeeded and have been able to move forward by overcoming failures.

Patient is the key to success when you have patience everything goes toward the direction of the success, because if you work with calmness you are rewarded by the great things.

Hello my friend, it is great to hear your point of view. In my opinion, I find that the first and most important step is to obtain a good reputation and sufficient knowledge of the forum and then go to fame by publishing useful topics

Welcome my friend, your words are very true, thank you for this observation
The topics we provide with important and useful content must be for the rest of the forum.
Patience and hard work everyone will reach what he wants.
Good luck

On 4/6/2021 at 10:50 PM, Mohamadmal1999 said:

Hello my friends. During my reading of the forum’s publications, I saw many members joining the forum asking how to become famous in Crypto.My friend never thinks about it because fame comes after you have learned about well-encrypted coins and you don't think it's easy to get fame. You must go deeper into the forum in order to gain information. If you aspire to be popular and follow-up.You must provide a useful content in order to encourage members to grant you assessments.But while you do not provide useful content and want fame, this thinking will not make you famous in Crypto.My friend, don't rush things, if you do your job well, you will definitely get what you want.With patience and determination you can overcome all the barriers that appear in front of you. Do you agree with me, good wishes everyone.

yes, patience is necessary especially in the crypto Currecny market, where you have to invest your amount and forget for at least 6-months to become something. Some peoples start from zero and becomes hero. its only because of their commitment with goal.

So, be good in your goal. and perform Investment plans for future betterment.

I wish you all good luck in future.

Of course we should not be in a hurry. When we work hard and have the courage and patience to work and we publish useful and valuable posts and it is posted with useful and new content, the members gain good reputation, reputation and uniqueness in the forum.

Yes you're right. We should show our patience about our work. Everything can be achieved by setting our goal and hard work. If we've more knowledge about the crypto then we can make useful topics and get fame but it requires patience and time.

Hi dear

Yes you are right patience  is very necessary not only in crypto infact in every field of life

As every one knows slow and steady wins the race . So dont make haste to become popular or rich just focus on your work because your work is your identity here. So posts useful content and keep patience then success will surely comes to you.

Thank you all the best

Thank you my friend for your support in this post

And I definitely agree with you

I always advise the members to be patient, especially to work here in the forum, as it needs a lot of patience in order to be able to gain knowledge and experience

Yes I confidently agree with you because in the world of crypto you really have to be patience enough and involved hardwork, time commitment and dedication if really one want to be successful in every aspect of crypto, moreover learning is the key to knowledge.

yes dear on this forum we can get success only if we work here step by step if we want to get rich in one day then its impossible so keep patience and keep continue learning and reading the post especially the senior comments in which you gain and see a lot suggestions and information so do not in hurry and work here with patience and struggle hard in order to hit your goal

• +5 1