Don't hurry, you have to be patient to get what you want. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohamadmal1999

Don't hurry, you have to be patient to get what you want.

Absolutely right friend. Patience is very necessary for every job because patience make us mature. When we work with patience and also with hard work then we will definitely get success. In my opinion patience is foundation for any work.

I agree with you on that, my dear friend. We must be patient before starting any existing work, take wise decisions and not rush to these decisions so that we do not regret them in the future.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Hey mate,the more experience and knowledge the automatically increase your frame among the members and your reputation as well,rather we need patience and work hard,thank you.

• +3 1

Thank you for your great advice, and you are absolutely correct. Do not rush things, work at your own pace and do not look at others and envy them. Good things will come to you eventually. 

Hello 

I agree with you .. You have to be patient to get what you want and depend on choosing useful topics 

When we work hard, be courageous and patient to work, publish useful and valuable posts and give positive reviews to our friends in the forum, 

Yes, my dear friend, you are absolutely right. Patience is the basis of success for cryptocurrencies. We need patience, for example, to do the job for the first 100 comments, and we need patience during trading because the profit can be prolonged. Thank you.

I agree with you
Patience is necessary in our work ... we should not rush in anything
The reason for the lack of patience has some members is urgent in seeing the results ... This will not be useful because it will affect the quality of your business and will make it difficult to complete ... If you want high quality, idiot and good results, you must be patient.

Somehow I think that this is done way too much and too many of beginners are using the word Crypto when referencing Cryptotalk, this is very difficult to mistake and it gives a good impression of what is going on when it is done by many users so often. We have also too many posts that say exactly the same as this post, I was expecting to find something better.

Yes, dear. I agree with you. All the agreement. Be patient is the most important thing that we must obtain in general when we enter into any field of work. When we buy a certain job with certainty through this currency, we must be patient while buying it and then decrease it. We must be patient and not sell  Kenacomb losing money and money We must be patient until it rises again in a dream, sell with a great profit, and for this we must learn the basics of technical analysis to see the future view of the work General problem Thank you very much

• +1 1

Write the majority want to be famous in a few time and get a lot of reputation very fast and that it's really impossible you should give the Time to time and work hard for your profile to jump between the levels this how it work in the forum 

• +1 1

Self-control is important in all areas, especially in the field of trading. There are many people who enter into deals and rush to make decisions. They make a little profit and leave the deal quickly. They must set goals.

wYou have the right, my friend, we must be patient until we achieve what we want. The road to success is long. You need to research and read daily in order to gain knowledge and experience and be able to create distinct and interesting topics.

• +2 1

Yes you are right. you know you don't need to be sorry you just have to do your work be patient create your own content and wait for success do continuous hard work and continuous hard work will lead to success.

Are you just have to have to do your best in whatever your field is.

Yes, of course, patience is the basis of successful work and the experiences that you provide are very important, so be a patient person who practices their work with self-confidence and patience.

• +2 1

if you want to make people follow you, You need to make a unique comments with unique posts. You cannot become famous without unique content.

good luck in your journey here.

Welcome, my friend. Yes, I agree with you on this when completing a work. You must be patient in order to be able to reach it, and this is the case in the field of coding. You must be patient until you collect as much information as possible and gain experience to be able to reach your goal and succeed

That's right, my friend. I saw a lot of people who only care about getting fame and getting money quickly, I think it is better to have some patience and work hard so that we can get to what we want, thank you, my friend, for providing this advice

They claim in this article not to make rash decisions. If you put in a lot of effort on this website, you will get back exactly what you put in. You just give the best, and you only get the best.

You have to be patient, my friend, to get what you want and depend on choosing useful topics .. A little effort, being friends and helping each other to increase knowledge of cryptocurrencies and do not rush because when you rush to make mistakes and focus only on the number of posts, this will reduce the quality The contents can get you frustrated because of that

Write the majority want to be famous in a few time and get a lot of reputation very fast and that it's really impossible you should give the Time to time and work hard for your profile to jump between the levels this how it work in the forum .

• +4 1

Certainly, a good reputation is evidence of the members' confidence and admiration for your content, and your writing style, so we have to pay attention to the quality of our topics and publish distinctive and attractive topics in order to get popularity and fame.

I believe that the digital currency Bitcoin will flourish and its value will rise further .. and it can be accepted in commercial exchange and approved by the World Bank.

Yes, you are right. Speed generates remorse in all areas, as we must not be in a hurry to strive to achieve our goals. Patience is the basis for success and achievement of achievements and profits in this platform. We also have a strong will and great enthusiasm to make us able to overcome our mistakes and learn from them.  You should not be in a hurry to gain information, and I recommend learning the field of coded speech step by step

• +2 1

The important thing is to create useful publications for other members and benefit and benefit others, you will earn money whatever it is, so try to provide the best in return for that. There are different ranks for each number of publications, but they are considered moral incentives as there are no material incentives for these ranks.

• +2 1

Patience is necessary for achievemnt .If you want to become successful ,you have to work hard and show patience .If you want result immediatly ,then you can not earn good money and can not achieve good rank. cryptocurrencies needs patience in order not to make a mistake and lose everything.