Don't hurry, you have to be patient to get what you want. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohamadmal1999

Don't hurry, you have to be patient to get what you want.

yes you are right don't to be hairy be patience if you want to get good profit or if you want to get good reputation grow here want to achieve all goals of your life then be humble and be patience this is  the only key of success

Reaching the required goals requires patience and continuous work within the forum to obtain information about cryptocurrencies and provide useful and new content to gain the admiration of members and thus give you positive evaluations .. Do not forget to abide by the rules.

Hi there greetings yes you are right my friend don't hurry up I don't be greedy always be patient and don't lose your confidence about this forum and always motivate yourself when you get bored or I want to quit this former because this form providers such a great opportunity to gain knowledge and earn money at the same time

Yes, of course I agree with you completely and you have made a wonderful publication and all points within the limits of encryption rules and all of you with full experience in encryption and clearly explain that the encrypted currency for that work is complete with honest and responsible forum and patients throughout the time.

• +2 1

هذا صحيح ، فمن الخطأ أن يتسرع الإنسان ولا يفكر في العواقب ، لذلك يجب على الإنسان أن يفكر جيدًا قبل القيام بأي شيء والتخطيط الصحيح لكل شيء حتى يكون عمله دائمًا صحيحًا ومنتظمًا ، حتى لا يفعل ذلك. ارتكاب خطأ على الإطلاق.

You are right friend. I am agree with your point of view. If you want to get your goal than you should work continuesly with Patience. Don't work hurry. Continue your hard work and than wait for your reward. You will soon get your goal due to your efforts. Wish you all the best of Luck.

I agree with you, my friend, in fact, you should not rush to gain fame because that requires effort and fatigue in addition to being patient in order to get what we want to achieve.

Mohamadmal, Mohamadmal, Mohamadmal, Mohamadmal, Mo

6th of April
Hello there, my pals. During my reading of the forum's publications, I noticed that several new members were wondering how to become popular in the crypto world. My friend never considers it because fame comes after you hear about well-encrypted coins and you don't believe fame is easy to obtain. To obtain information, you must delve deeper into the forum. If you want to be successful,

Hello there greetings and yes you are right my friend when you are working in this forum you have to remember few things along the way first of all don't do you hurry always be patient and motivate yourself on a daily basis and don't lose your confidence

• +4 1

Yes of course. It is always said that slow and steady wins the race. Which does mean that the work with slow and steady will be done with accuracy. Where the work is done in hurry will be not done with accuracy. We should have to take any step with slowly to avoid from getting trouble through the work in hurry. 

Getting fame is not easy thing to be known by every one in this forum۔you have to make a great effort and new distinctive topics idea and submit article on cryptocurrency

Of course my friend, I totally agree.The subject of patience is very important in the field of crypto. Whether you want to learn this field or invest in it or become famous in this forum, this requires a lot and a lot of patience, learning and following up on the latest updates.Unfortunately, some believe that this field as a new and modern field depends on speed only without paying attention to anything else.This talk is totally unacceptable. Everything has time and effort to mature and a person can do anything except after he has absorbed it well and has become familiar with it in an acceptable way, otherwise the consequences will be catastrophic for him.Patience is not laziness, patience is working and learning right and right.

Hello guys, the word patience is repeated a lot in posts, and I am sure that patience is a very important thing at work. We need patience to do the first 100 posts and we need patience for correct trading and not rushing to get rich.

My friend, I agree with you, we need patience in the world of programming and cryptocurrencies to reach what we want and that patience is the key to success. Therefore, we must work hard and actively to gain knowledge first and earn money again, and we must learn and read until we reach the highest level in the forum

whole world economy going down due to corona Virus pandemic 

I think the market of bitcoin can be distributed due to pandemic 

As the whole world is going under much crisis situation 

What do you think members?? 

Comments below 

Thanks very much dear friend. I can 100% agree with you on your that statement. It's amazingly truth that without patience we can't do nothing on this forum. We have to be patient and wait what we want. Then we'll be able to achieve our ambitions.

I agree with you that we don't have to be hurry in our work that we do our work and get the reward.no it is not possible we have to be have some patience because all the good things take time to be happen .so always have patience in your every work it's just not for this forum.have patience and enjoy the reward.

Yes, i am agree with you friend. If you want to get you want than you should work with Patience. you only continue your work with honestly and try to make your post good quality. Be patience i hope you will soon get your ambition.

You are right to fame in the cryptotalk related to two main things, buddy. The first thing is the will and determination, and the other thing is lack of thought and fear. If you are a coward at all, you will never achieve fame. You have to strengthen the will and strive to spread the correct information and search other places if you are inexperienced.

• +1 1

Dear friend, this is a very important advice post. I agree.  Of course, it is not possible to achieve success in a hurry.  You have to be patient for him.  There is a saying that patience pays off, so take time to succeed.  Then of course success will be possible.

You can acquire fame on this site by distributing posts and valuable subjects that discussion about digital currencies and picking subjects important to individuals and planning them in a decent way. In this way, we should zero in on the nature of the posts.

You are right, we must be patient to get what we want, as it is said, patience is the key to success, so rushing to work brings us nothing but failure or unregulated work in the destructive wheel, as they say, in addition to having the spirit of courage and working well to reach the desired goal.

My dear friend, I think that everyone who works here should be patient and move away from material thinking because material thinking will lead to useless contributions. We must focus on learning, acquiring knowledge, be patient, and be patient in introducing new topics here so that everyone can benefit from them and be relevant.

People who are seeking attention and only wants to get famous can't continue in this platform because they will give up easily and there's no passion or knowledge to back them up when they fall. Everyone here should work hard and then reputation comes naturally to them. 

• +4 1

Wow, this is superb and so informative, you are very correct, dreaming of being famous shouldn't be on our mind as a starter, what should be on our mind should be how to become an expert in this crypto world today, because sooner or later the world is moving to digitalization system, we have to acquire more knowledge, gather experience them start trading and investing in cryptocurrency and making your money by then you will be famous by what you have in your brain regarding the system.