Don't hurry, you have to be patient to get what you want. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohamadmal1999

Don't hurry, you have to be patient to get what you want.

Thanks dear. Basically, if you rush a task, you will not get good results. You must work patiently. If you can move forward slowly with patience, you will succeed. In fact, there are some techniques to succeed. One of the techniques is to be patient. So you must work patiently, not in a hurry.

I agree with you on that, and therefore we must be patient in order to get what we want in order to keep working with all effort and activity within that good and wonderful forum

How much patience how long you have to wait as my aim is so high i want to earn one bitcoin in few time no doubt this is a good plat form but dont you think income is bit low as work is a little bit hectic.

• +4 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

You are right .. Working in this forum requires a lot of patience and prudence in order for a person to gain sufficient experience and knowledge that will help him achieve what he wants.

• +3 1

This is correct my friend, you have to write useful and good content to get useful reviews and thus gain popularity within the forum and get followers .. Working within the forum requires patience and adherence to the laws

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Patience is a fundamental part to be successful, we cannot think that success comes to us overnight we must work hard to get what we want success is a long road that has many stones with which we will stumble, thanks for your good wishes Success and Blessings

• +1 1

Yea I truly agree! We have to be patient inorder to get what we want. You have to be patient and work hard inorder to get your reward in life.patience is the best virtue remember!

• +1 1

Yes, everyone must be patient to reach what they want, patience is one of the basics of life and it achieves success and excellence in all areas of life.
I hope you're patient to get to where you want.

as we are saying that haste makes waste so yeah we should not do anything in very hurry instead we should be very patiences for that thing

Hello, dear..
Surely I agree with you, my dear friend, about the idea that you put forward, since it is no profit without fatigue .. No good reputation without pain ... No positive ratings without spending a long time in this forum to get more information and more experience on crypto talk and how to work towards Bitcoin's worldwide reach.

Do not rush and do not give up.

• +3 1

Oh my God, how important is that!!!

We live now in the " Era of speed" as many people and scientists say. The fast is important factor to be successful person but not the rush, it's the way to destroy and lose everything you have .So make the focus and the patience be your motto in life.

Certainly a person must be patient, for patience is the key to success and progress, so nothing comes easy, and a person has to set his goal and move forward towards it and not just think about fame and make money

• +3 1

Well said mate, you are indeed right because leaning is a continuous process and it's takes time, little by little before you become famous in the world of cryptocurrency. So let try to be patient if we want to be successful. More greetings mate, you are really right.

• +1 1

My friend
Patience is the safe path to success in this business. If you are hasty, you will make a lot of mistakes that may lead to banning you from this forum.

• +3 1

You are right my friend i totally agree with you really we can't get good success without learning on this platform because we cannot know about any field if we will not learn about them so if we want to become a successful person on this platform then we will get good success automatically. 

• +1 1

Hello my friend You are absolutely right about that. Working here in general needs to acquire factors that are manifested with patience, self-confidence and motivation to move forward until we gain sufficient information and experience about cryptocurrencies. Also, in my opinion, gaining information and experience about cryptocurrencies is not just for the sake of fame in the cryptotalk and an increase in the number of followers. Rather, this benefits us in the first place in terms of earnings, as knowledge leads to the development of ourselves and to enter into deep fields that increase earnings.

• +4 1

Welcome, I am still a new member in the forum, and I will work very hard and will be patient to work to get what I want and benefit from the forum in various ways

Sure, dear, you are right, patience is the key to success and is the key to reaching the goal while achieving the best material profits and information, so I give up patience and it is very good for us. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Actually base on my own experience and understanding as and member this great platform once you're member in this great platform you need excise patience in the as to achieve your aims and objective 

Of course, my friend, your words are logical

I strongly agree with you

First, new members should learn well, gain experience, and follow expert publications

After that they will have a good reputation

Indeed we should take our time. When we work hard, have the confidence to work, and publish useful and informative posts and provide constructive feedback to our forum mates, we support everyone because we learn to value each other's opinions and share information, seeking experience and resources at same period.

• +2 1

You are right, we should not rush, as I have noticed many new members want to learn things beyond their capabilities while they are in a hurry, so I advise them to be patient, as knowledge requires patience and ascending step by step.

Yes exactly my friend i am totally agree with you. If we want fame in this platform then we need to do work very hard. Try to get all knowledge about this forum and create interesting and useful topics here. Thank you. 

• +1 1

Certainly , Reaching a goal takes time, it takes patience, work and a desire to do the work. You cannot achieve success in a few days, and you cannot make a fortune or become famous quickly. You have to work hard and have what makes others like your work or you 

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I agree with you. Yes, we must be patient in order to learn and earn money, and patience is the key to success in order to achieve gradually in order to obtain the goal and progress step by step. We must learn in trading in cryptocurrencies and read the laws in order to obtain a good reputation and become famous members in this  The forum and thank you very much

• +1 1