Can this foram consider more than 20 usefull post a day for paying ? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Asad Anwar

Can this foram consider more than 20 usefull post a day for paying ?

This question is in my mind for so long that whot if i want to work over half a day at that foram and wants to do 40+, 50+ post per day, Can this form pay me for all my usfull posts ?

If you want to post more than 20 posts you can do that in this forum but you can't go over the 50 posts it's the limit but only the 20 useful posts are paid other posts can only be counted to increase your reputation not more 

No, although you can post many posts each day but the number of your recognized posts can't be more than 20 . So, better is to post maximum of your posts but make sure that your content should be creative, useful, informative, knowledgeable and relevant to the topic and must follow the rules and regulations of the forum.

Do you know you can create 20 usfull posts for which you will be paid .you can create more posts to increase your reputation and you will not get any payment for those extra posts .so you just need to create some useFull post and do not try to cross the limits set by the moderators of this forum.

My friend, the forum rules say that no more than 20 posts will be paid per day, so if you are in great need of money and do not want to miss a single cent, you have to create approximately 25 posts, even if your posts are deleted, they will be compensated..

• +3 1

Any useful participation that members can enhance their knowledge through, admire its content, and get a positive and high reputation, will then earn profits through it. Always follow the instructions of this forum.

• +1 1

You can create around 50 topics here
But you are only paid for 20 topics
You have to be innovative on these topics in order to have a good reputation

My friend, yes, in the forum, you can publish and participate with more than 20 posts, and this is a good thing to interact and benefit others, but the maximum is 50 posts and you only gain a profit on 20 posts only. You must be within the forum rules and your posts provide benefit to everyone so that the posts are not deleted

Hello there greetings in my opinion I think you should only 20 post because when you bulls to like 50 post do you have no benefit only consider 21st so all your hard working going to win if you want to go to gain knowledge or get experience then you should do otherwise going to be very difficult I hope you understand what I'm trying to tell you

Of course, my friend, you can publish up to 50 articles. But you will only receive payments for 20 publications. In any case, I encourage you to publish so that everyone can benefit from your information, especially new ones.

Hi my friend at this forum there is a limit of 20 posts per day. This forum pay you only for your 20 useful posts not for your over work. I think that it should must be fixed that a member can post more then 20 posts per day that is vver beneficial for the members

If you have enough time then you can create more than fifty posts per day but your twenty useful posts per day will be counted only for payment. Extra posts will only add to your reputation nothing else.

If you want to post more than 20 posts in this thread, you can, but you can't go over the cap of 50. Only the first 20 valuable posts are paid, and the rest are only counted to raise your credibility, not more.

My dear friend in my information about this platform is that there is maximum number of posts paid posts you can do is 20 only you will be only paid with the price of 20 useful posts.

My friend, it is not possible to pay for more than twenty publications. These decisions are placed on the payment platform, so do not stress yourself on that because it is a waste of time all you have to do is write your tasks, no more.

• +2 1

Dear you must adhere to the laws of the forum and apply them through if you are eager to publish the largest number of posts, this is good and you are allowed more than 20 participants a day, but no more than 20 posts are counted and you will not receive payment on them, but you must publish the rich and useful partnerships and ideas contained in the topic and the same  Relevance and statement

• +1 1

The site gives you rewards for only 20 posts on a daily basis, but it is correct for us to comment on any post on the site where we can take advantage of the experts on the site and discuss them 

Well you have to work according to the forum rules and regulations,  just posts at least maximum of 20 posts per day, but if you have much knowledge and experience of creating much topics then keep posting it so that you can be helping the newbies but you won't be paid by it. 

• +1 1

Your enthusiasm is really great

but the forum will pay for the 20 useful and reacted posts each day

hope in the future the amount of posts will increase

good luck buddy

This post is funny somehow to me, you can't do more than you're required of. That's their rules and regulations, you can't false them to change it for you, the rules is simple post maximum of 20 post per day. and you will be paid for it, if you post more than that you're in your own، 

Thank you.

You, my friend, can make the amount you want of publications but they will only pay you for 20 a day, remember that the rules are the same for everyone and they will pay you as long as they are useful and have a good reputation, that is why I would advise you instead of wanting to make more publications than those that are asked of you but that are very constructive luck.

Hello dear friend, you can make 50 posts per day but you will be get paid for 20 useful posts but the other posts will be only for your reputation purpose. So, if you want more reputation then you can make more than 20 posts. Thank you.

On 4/3/2021 at 4:41 PM, Asad Anwar said:

This question is in my mind for so long that whot if i want to work over half a day at that foram and wants to do 40+, 50+ post per day, Can this form pay me for all my usfull posts ?

The cryptotalk must have their own reasons why in a day we can only make posts up to 20. We can't do anything to change that except by making useful posts that can provide help, solutions or share knowledge about cryptocurrency. With so many good posts, hopefully in the future the number of posts in a day will increase to more than 20.

• +3 1

Dear friend in this forum you should have to make twenty  posts par  day and yobit  give us payment for only 20 useful post useful means those  post that contain positive reputation and if you make extra post then you never receive any payment for those post so I think we should make 20 posts but make useful and informative.

• +2 1