Don't Just Rely On Responding, Create Your Own Topics! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sheshimmers

Don't Just Rely On Responding, Create Your Own Topics!

Hello my friend, I thank you for sharing that you are right and I agree with you. We must find our topics and always strive for excellence

• +5 1

Thank you so much dude for this wonderful advice, we most create topics to keep this platform alive and moving, but I think that the senior members of the platform will help most in this situation because the beginners are still learning from them on how to create topics. 

Dear, somewhat logical advice that you only respond or publish posts only, but we must publish your topics every period, but in general the topics discussed in this forum are all basically the same, so I advise everyone to publish different topics and are stronger than the existing ones Thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello, my friends. From this rostrum I will say wish others as you wish for yourself and you and this site and everyone will be fine and the benefit will spread even more. Thank you friends and brothers.

Yes, it is good and necessary to start creating our own topics and not to rely on responding to others' posts, but this matter requires great experience and good and useful information.

Well said, my friend, we do not have to rely here solely on responses to the topics published here

We have to create our own topics here in order to gain positive followers and reputations here

But for me, as a beginner, I was content with working on answering topics in order to gain experiences here and read the topics well and respond to them so that I can work in other departments as well.

All the best to everyone here

Thank you, my friend

• +4 1

Yes you are right we have to create useful posts to get positive reputation and earn some handsome amount but for creating posts you should have proper knowledge and research about this forum and then create topic. You should avoid stealing of content otherwise you will get banned.

I think that every person should publish topics and share all the information we know with the rest of the members, but if the topic is not good and published correctly, I do not recommend publishing to avoid receiving warning points.

Hi my friend, Actually I completely agree with you and I think that is one of the advantages of this section for beginners. Here we can review the topics of our old colleagues and gain the maximum amount of useful information in addition to learning how to create our own topics in a correct manner according to the rules of the forum so that we can be useful members and raise the marks here on crypto talk, I wish everyone good luck.

• +3 1

It is an excellent matter, thank you for your determination companion, we have to not merely give attention to answering or perhaps commenting about other folks subject areas, yet we have to furthermore make an effort to generate our subject areas also, why don't we make fresh tips and also Details simply by producing our subject areas also.

Hello dear friend, thank you for this beautiful and useful feedback. Personally, I am new here. I started working in the beginners section. I would like to gain more knowledge about the world of cryptocurrencies and then ask questions and new topics.

For me, I prefer new members to only reply in the first 100 posts. And after its completion, they can start creating useful posts because they have gained experience working in this forum. By doing so, they will be given a good reputation.

Hi friend !

Yes you are right we should do new posts not rely on comments and reacts. As i am newbie here so this is a very usefull information for me.

Thank you so much. Good luck

Yes, my friend, you are right, but before we share any topic only for reputation first, we have to gain a lot of experience and knowledge so that our topic is rich in what is good for everyone. 

• +1 1

You are right friend I am agree with you we should make useful and informative topics as well as comments because we can increase our reputation by making topics instead of only responding. 

My dear, your idea is very wonderful, but for me, the response to the topics is much better, and the reason is that all the topics raised are deleted, and most importantly, all the topics discussed in general are recurring topics in general. Thank you very much.

You are right my friend,  we shouldn't be commenting only but we should all try to be creating our own topics too because doing this will improve our knowledge and experience.  Creating a topic is not easy anyway but we should try. 

• +2 1

You are right my friend i totally agree with you my friend really creating our own topics is very necessary on this platform because if we want to get good reputation on this platform then we should create our own topics because getting reputation is very necessary for earning the money on this platform. 

I have quite similar situation. But dear creating a topic is not quite easy. I have tried creating a topic many times but every time my topic gets deleted after 30 minutes instead of having active replies by other members. That's quite discouraging. So that's why now I am just making comments.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Yes, my friend, this is a very useful topic, especially because of the big difference between the number of members and comments and the number of topics. We always need to introduce new topics to increase our experience and knowledge.

• +2 1

I totally agree with you. We have to create important and useful topics that will increase our knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies . Then we will get a lot of good reviews that make us progress in the work and also get Get the money we need.I wish success to everyone.

• +1 1

I agree with you. 

Members should learn how to create new topics and try to create those topics instead of just responding to other people's topics 

Creating topics is the best way to get a good reputation and earn money .

I agree with you on that, but finding new ideas for writing new topics requires a lot of work and research to gain sufficient knowledge and experience in writing topics.  So, in my opinion, you should practice more on it.

Exactly, it is very important not to commit to responding only, but rather to search from different sources and not to be restricted in members' posts for new ideas about cryptocurrencies and trading.

• +5 1

You're right, I'm a beginner here, it's necessary to post some important topics for others to make the most of them and share them and not rely on comment only and gain a beautiful reputation in this forum

Edited by alord