Don't Just Rely On Responding, Create Your Own Topics! - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sheshimmers

Don't Just Rely On Responding, Create Your Own Topics!

We must all try to create topics to enrich the forum with useful and new information throughout the day, I am still beginning here and I am trying to adapt to the forum and I will try to publish useful topics when I am ready for that.

You are right that the biggest advantage of creating posts is the reputation that will increase our referrals in the Yopet wallet, but I also had a problem with deleting new posts and that's why we see everyone on the comments.

• +2 1

I hope that everyone will do this because it will really make a big difference. It will help to share experiences, and this is what is required of everyone

The responses need topics, so if we do not create topics, the forum will be useless, so we have to create non-recurring topics and have a sound language to get a positive reputation and attract members to evaluate us positively. 

Hello my friend .. You should really create our own publications, discuss with friends useful and valuable topics, and help each other gain more reputation .. Good luck everyone

Everyone should actually do that. It will be awesome if everyone does this because this is the main goal of the forum. Sharing experiences is the best thing.

• +2 1

Yes, publishing is the best thing that can be done in the forum, but it is also not an easy thing for us to learn more and gain more experience until we are able to create these posts, so I do research and read to become an active member here.

• +4 1

You are really right. We have to create the important topics to gain reputation, money, experience and the like. We just have to comment. We must aspire more than that to a text for greater success

• +4 1

Hello friend, I hope you are well. You are right in this topic, and the creation of new topics increases the experience of people and can provide benefit to the rest of the members, everyone must do the necessary research to learn about the developments of cryptocurrencies and create innovative topics that provide benefit to others.

You are saying right we should try to create the topic with unique content not just rely upon commenting by creating topic our knowledge will increase we will get experience 

You are absolutely true it's become quite hard to receive reputation on our comments and that's why we are unable to receive btc payment but Tgere are Still good chances of getting good reputation on useful topics so we should focus on creating more topics.

And I, my friend, wish you the best. Most of the people here in this forum are afraid of publishing topics, perhaps for fear of deleting them, so we have to abide by the rules of publishing topics to reach a good level.

• +3 1

I agree with you on this matter after several days have passed. It is clear that everyone has gained experience and knowledge about the arts of response and the methods of topics raised. Everyone should not be confused or afraid to publish his topic and discuss it, on the contrary, trying is the most useful thing to strengthen the character and break the barrier of fear from  Offering ideas and topics ..

This is true. We always have to create new information in order to give a greater spirit of discussion and interaction and enter people to search for what we write. We get a good reputation and positive information.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you about what you say. We should not respond only to topics. We must create new and useful topics related to cryptocurrencies, trading and investment, and provide important and good advice.

I have posted a topic so far, but I have not received any support or criticism for knowing how good the content I have published, of course I will not let that stand in my way, but I will try to be better next time, I will not be satisfied with just responding to the topics

• +2 1

It is important to start publishing topics, not just posts, in order to increase the activity of the forum and enrich it with more information, but we have to make it as useful as possible and rich in information, as random topics are removed and may expose us to receiving warning points.

Hello dear friend, of course, yes, everyone should create their own topics. Thank you, my dear friend, for this valuable and useful information. Thank you very much for this wonderful and useful topic. Thank you very much.

Hello my friends, it is true that e everyone wants to create his own topic to post in this forum. Some of the members also create it but at the end they receive warning points for duplicate topic. It is very difficult today to post different topic because there are so many topics on important data of Cryptocurrencies has already been posted by the seniors.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Indeed, good reputation comes from creating topics
Useful and that contains important meaning for the members
Old members should encourage beginners to post
Their good topics

Yes, my dear friend, of course, you should publish very useful topics that comment topics and publish new topics to gain knowledge, experience and money. Thank you

You are right, my friend . We must create useful topics, not just comment on others' publications . Because good topics will help us gain a good reputation and develop our level in the forum .

• +1 1

Thank you for this information and the support, but I want to know whether I, as a beginner, have the right, since I have not completed the 100 free comments yet, to create my own topic.

Yes, this is true, my friend. Everyone should create topics and publish new information in the forum in order for the public benefit to be achieved and also for the members to gain a good reputation in order to get profits.

For me, I am waiting for the right time to start posting. I do not want to violate any of the forum rules.