Don't Just Rely On Responding, Create Your Own Topics! - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sheshimmers

Don't Just Rely On Responding, Create Your Own Topics!

thank you for this information ..
I am with you, my friend ..
We must create our own posts that benefit us in our work We must not rely on our responses and the good reputation we get.

• +2 1

Yes my dear friend your totally right we must publish also topics on this forum other then the just making comments. Because the topics give you more chances to gain good reputation and more followers. Most of people are only read topics and only give reaction on topics instead of comments. So, it is good for us to post topics.

Hello friend, we really have to create posts, but first we have to understand the forum well and what it is about and then we publish useful things for the members who are here,For the time being, as a beginner, we content ourselves with answering useful topics

If you look at this forum, the senior members keep suggesting to us that if we make a topic then making a topic is not a bad thing. This is a very good thing because if you are going to make a topic then you have It should be unique information so that everyone likes it and it will be on standby. And it is true that we should not answer in anyone's language, but I should ask myself a question. 

That's true friend. With making posts we should also create topics and i notice that creating topics get more likes and positive reputation so we should do this and if we have some confusion or we want to ask something or we want want to share our experience or knowledge then we should create topic.

Your sayings are hundred percent true. But i have seen same topics as you have created this. It's true that people are making mistakes by just commenting but instead of doing this they should also make their own topics on behalf of their knowledge.

Well I agree with you completely , we must be concerned with getting reputations as much as being concerned of posting posts because we won't get money without that

Yes dear I noticed that mostly members give reply on useful topics but they don't create their topics . We should to research about Crypto world and we should to share with others and we will get more repotation by our useful topic. 

• +3 1

This is true. If we create useful and informative topics about cryptocurrencies, this will help us attract more members to like our posts.

Yes, dear, I agree with you. Eat the agreement. We must only publish posts posts on topics. We must create a topic, but this matter is not compulsory. The forum rules are to remember a topic about all topics. Openwork dear is an expression of duplicate topics, topics from the past, and this is not good for content  Good in this forum and that is my dear, I advise everyone who has a post and share a useful topic. I publish it, not because you do not have to publish the topics. Thank you very much.

Hello friends.I have been doing the same mistake and literally got nothing in my Yobit wallet. You do need positive reputation to earn some handsome amount and for that, you need attention of the members on this forum. The best way to gain attention and perhaps reputation, is by posting. Do it more often. Infact, make this your priority.thanks for read my comment

Yes you are right make research on new information and no content here in this forum if you share a unique and useful topics here in this for him then you will get good reputation automatically and you learn more and more from here

Thank you very much, my friend, for this important advice for everyone who is new to here and looking to achieve a good reputation on their posts and earning their own.  Creating posts brings us a good reputation and enables us to gain the interests of other members if we publish useful things about cryptography and cryptocurrencies.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day.

You are absolutely right my dear friend we should create new informative topics and we should leave doing useless posts because it is effected on our reputation and earning.

We must published topics on the platform and not make our depending entirely on comments and response and because the important and useful published that are distinctive attract many members

We must strive to publish our useful posts by following up on new news and developments of interest to other members, formulating them in a clear and understandable manner, and publishing them on the site 

Hello there, my mate. Yeah, you are correct in creating interesting and valuable topics that will improve the experience of others whilst also gaining you more expertise in the area of cryptocurrencies and making you a more active participant in the platform.

Yes most of us rely on commenting and not creating our own topics, we should always try to be creating our own topics so that we can share our experience too. Doing this will help us gain much experience and knowledge.

You are absolutely right my cryptotalk mate, it’s good for the members of this platform to be creating their own topics on a timely basis. But obviously creating topic require someone to have more knowledge and experience about cryptocurrency and it’s advisable for the new members to get more knowledge before creating post.

Thank you for advice. I will try my best to provide a unique content to our forum members. By the way can i provide signals in Biggner Section?

On 4/2/2021 at 2:14 PM, Sheshimmers said:

Hello everyone! 

Hope you're all doing great. I'm concerned that many of you, especially beginners might just be relying on reacting/responding to posts rather than creating their own. I have been doing the same mistake and literally got nothing in my Yobit wallet. You do need positive reputation to earn some handsome amount and for that, you need attention of the members on this forum. The best way to gain attention and perhaps reputation, is by posting. Do it more often. Infact, make this your priority.  It's a genuine advice from me. 

Wish you all the best! 

I can agree that making your own topic would increase your reputation but don't you think that beginners should have time to make a true useful content? 

As beginner how could you introduce a useful and high quality topic before gaining knowledge? 

You're right, my friend, all new members have to say creating new themes and useful forum and you should not rely solely on the responses to get a positive score and an excellent reputation among members

Welcome my friend, we can not only earn money by writing the comment, but rather you must create a topic that gets the comment also and has a good reputation or loves in order to be able to earn money, so the topic should be useful and his words be easy and clear for all members to understand

My friend, besides commenting on topics, you should write useful and informative topics for members, but you have to pay attention to adhering to the rules on the platform

Your words are important, my friend, we must not depend on others, but rather we must use our minds and create new and different topics. We must share our own posts and gain a good reputation.
 I am waiting to increase my knowledge and strength in the field of cryptocurrencies.  Then I will start giving my own posts and also gain more knowledge in the field of cryptocurrency and become more involved in the forum