When did cryptotalk started? - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

When did cryptotalk started?

It was started in 25 september,2019.Recently the forum celebrated it's one year annuversary.I wish this forum stay for a long time and keep helping us.

I dont know actually when. I recently joined after talk coin trading started and you get 10 token per post and 1token per ratings. Your every posts counts so i found it legit. I hope it has a long future ahead.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Cryptotalk started in November 2019 with it's main aim to give earning to people while they also learn about how to trade. This is a project of YOBIT which is a Russian crypto exchanges.

• +4 1

This forum started on september 21, 2020 when i read the thread which the birthday of this forum, it's nicely to see that this forum exist for just a year but it gives a good profit from us, i hope this forum will run for a long time.

I know,Cryptotalk became began in 2019. Despite the fact that I could not discover any records about who created It if anyone is aware of please respond to my publish. It's far the most fast-growing crypto forum on the internet. It has built up a reputation for itself and is a number of the highest paying crypto boards on the net.Thanks for give us this post,.

I am new on this forum i just know about the forum and i hear the news that this Forum starts in 2016 but lanuched properly in august 2020 and it has many of the features and many members around the worl which are working here and getting money by this forum and this is the  best news for all members That this forum gives you your earnings on daily basis without any risk or problem.

As i know, its compaign was started about 3 month ago. I don,t know the exact date and time of starting crypto currency. I am very thankful to this forum through which we are earning money and also getting knowledge about digital currencies.

This discussion was made in the start of September I think, and they realize what is terrible and bravo, since I surmise they don't planing to run for simply a few months, they are procuring from certain sources like we acquire as well, in light of the fact that the amount of the individuals and the posts have a major part to keep this gathering holding for quite a while

I think that the forum recently celebrated the anniversary of its birth, more than a year has passed since the establishment of this forum and it has been continuing to pay since that time, although many expressed their doubts that the forum will last more than a month or two, the forum has incurred heavy costs to pay all members Therefore, we should be grateful to the forum and try our best to provide the best content.

On 8/4/2020 at 8:13 PM, bino said:

As far as I know the Cryptotalk started around October 2019, as I read from other comments. Its disappoint me that I already know this site around January 2020, yet I didn't start. I just started around June, and this sites gives me earnings and knowledge at the same time. Its so good to know this site and work for it.

Well, this forum made September 21, 2019 mate, that's why last time the moderators are posting a thread which is the birthday of this forum, i hope that this forum will run for a long time to help a lot of people here to gain some knowledge about crypto and also to earned some money.

On 11/13/2020 at 5:40 PM, jubayer1 said:

Believe in this forum, Cryptotalk started last September 2019 and I am grateful to those who have created this platform for giving us the opportunity to earn while learning this cryptoword.  I hope this forum improves.

I have been in this forum for quite sometime now, and it a shame I really don't the time cryptotalk started , I was passing through comment and I saw your comment about when the site started , I benefit from your post so I decided to quote you in my reply. Thanks 

I don't know when cryptotalk starts. But i want to said that from this forum i learn that how to talk with others online. And also learn about earning methods. So it is very good forum for students.

Normally Cryptotalk forum was launched in early autumn 2019, which means that it's still a very young but the forum is rapidly expanding due to it's convenience and simplicity, the vastness of topics covered and the system of earning free talk bonuses.

• +1 1

On 1/1/2020 at 11:18 AM, Adiegumabao said:

I was wondering when cryptotalk started. When did they made this campaign where you can get a 1000 satoshis for every post? I was only wondering because surely they will will be short of funds to pay for the users. I'm not complaining or anything, I'm actually thankful for this site because you can get satoshis for every post you make like this is a hundred times better than all the faucets there is.

The forum started more than two years ago with payment. He gave a lot of people money. I don’t know how to compensate, but there must be a certain mechanism for the supervisors to compensate the money and the forum’s continuation of payment processes

there simply is a consensus that it started out in september 2019 however there is no unique date of the day, in reality i dare to mention that it did not superstar simply in september, but it's miles something i ought to checkfrom google and our fourm.

As you can see in the profile, dear friends and colleagues of this great forum, I am a complete beginner in this great community, therefore I have been here for two days and I find it extremely interesting because of the extensive information on cryptocurrencies that there is
Good luck and big winnings for everyone
A big greeting to the whole community

According to my information this forum has been there for few years but payments were stopped for a few period of time. It was later continuesd to give payments from September and has been to this day going on. 

I don't know it was lunched. But in 2019 it maybe lunched. But I know about it in 2020.Now I am making posts here. But cryptotalk is really awesome for that people who want to learn about. Love you cryptotalk and cryptotalk family. 

All I know is this forum had a birthday in previous month so it means it started last year to go online and even attract new visitors it's all good we thank it for continue being their for it's users without a fail.

I think Cryptotalk started in 2019 because they celebrated their one-year anniversary a few months ago but I don't know the exactly date. I like this platfrom because People can get a lot information in many majors area of cryptocurrencies here.

I started cryptotalk last week and now i have posted 200 comments with rank of junior member.and my raputation is excellent .now i,m posting daily 20 comments to get earning .i will try to my beat to achieve my goal of high rank.soon i will complete 300 comments for seniors member rank.

• +1 1

I don't have the foggiest idea when this gathering is start yet this is the best and genuine paying discussion where we can post as well as we have procure free bitcoin 1000 Satoshi of each helpful post we can likewise gain so much from this gathering in the event that we work appropriately on this gathering we will acquire day by day 2 to 3 dollar

I join crypto talk forum last week Friday I found it very interesting although I was aware of crypto talk for a while now from a friend that introduce me into this platform and I hope new members find in interesting too.

• +3 1

I understood before entering the forum that it had been established about a year and two months ago.
I'm not sure but I don't think the financing issue is a concern
Because cryptocurrencies existed much earlier, and the designers of the forum must have thought about the necessary funding for it and its members