How can I achieve good reputation in this forum - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
John David

How can I achieve good reputation in this forum

Hi dear welcome to this forum

To get good reputation you have to do work hard and follow the rules create new useful content stay positive and have some patience in yourself.

All the best

Dear friend @Noor tiwana 007 @Yaz87 @Aiza91  it is a problem faced by many members, especially new members, due to lack of experience or failure to apply the rules properly. You must follow the rules and make sure your post is really useful and important to others and will not be repeated and contains more than 100 letters and is written in a comprehensible language that reaches only everyone. Thank you 

My dear friend it's best to you that after reading the rules and regulations and information about the cryptocurrency account you will be able to make sure that you have to work in the forum with positive response for earning money as well as reputation.

We can archive good reputations in this forum if we make useful posts therefore,let's work on this and improve the quality of our posts.

My friend, in order to avoid a bad reputation and gain a positive reputation, you should write useful posts about digital currencies, try not to repeat the posts.
And you must abide by the rules of the forum

• +2 1

To receive a decent credibility online, my brother, you must first learn the guidelines and regulations that govern this forum, review them critically and thoroughly, and then begin writing specific and non articles.

welcome my friend
In order to achieve good reviews, you have to follow several steps
First, follow the rules of the forum and avoid everything that is forbidden so that you are not banned
Second, be direct and thank you for your comments
Third, add a lot of information to your comments to make them useful
Fourth and finally, do not overlook your comments so that they do not become boring

To receive a decent credibility online, my brother, you must first learn the guidelines and regulations that govern this forum, review them critically and thoroughly, and then begin writing specific and non articles.

• +2 1

As you know reputation is the most important thing on this forum. And people give you good reputation when you post a good content. If you make good post than you will earn good reputation automatically and the other thing is that from the day when people are not getting reward of giving reputation they stop giving good reputation.

• +4 1

The best solution in order to get these reputation points is that your goal is to educate yourself, know you and share information, so the more valuable and useful topics to others are, the more reputation points they provide to you, the reputation score, my friend, is a way for members to thank each other and we should use them Responsibly and avoid using it randomly, because it gives us the first evaluation of the topic before you start reading it and never makes this matter frustrate you .

• +3 1

Good question dear and thank you share with us good topics.You can get good reputation due to your work .Your wok show your hidden abilities and the people to slove the isseus which they are facing in different section.Your comments is full ofe information and helping for the good ideas.

My friend, to get a good reputation, you just have to pay attention to the quality of your topics. Learning is the only way to make your topics valuable and attract the attention of members to build your reputation.

• +1 1

welcome dear to this platform if you want to get good reputation points then firstly you must gain proper knowledge and information about this forum because reputation points depends on the quality of post if your post will attractive and informative then people will gain knowledge through your post and give positive likes so keep reading and learning through tis forum

To achieve a good reputation in this forum is not gonna be easy at all, for someone to be able to achieve a good reputation,you have to make a thorough research on a topic which has not been posted before, make a post on it, it must be well detailed and informative i.e the member you're trying to pass a message to must clearly understand your point, it must be a relevent topic with a minimum of 100 character, no abusive words is allowed, by doing all that, your will surely get your good reputations from the member that read your post.

Thank you.

Hello Dear Friend, the way I can win a reputation in this forum is hard and hard work and be patient. Then I can get a very good reputation. I did not work in the mud like this, I'll be able to gain a very good reputation.

To achieve a good reputation, the first thing must be done to adhere to the rules of the forum and to avoid copying and pasting, not to create repeated topics and to share useful comments and meaningful topics, and we must write in an easy, simple and understandable language and make sure that there are more than 100 characters in the post.

The good reputation is related to how much your publication is useful
So you have to arise new and distinctive and move away from repetition until you get a good reputation here

The topic of reputation is easy, my friend, all you have to do is provide new and useful information to the members in addition to abiding by the rules of the forum and also your English must be correct and your sentences are understandable and clear.

My friend, first of all, follow the rules of this forum, and make your posts and comments aimed at something useful and make the reader benefit from reading them, and you will get positive likes, you have to work harder only, good luck  

It is not very easy nor very difficult to get a good reputation all you have to do is to provide important and useful posts to others and answer the questions posed logical and useful answers for members to interact on them you should pay attention do not comment on duplicate and non-valuable and short publications it will not give you much .Keep working and make posting a daily habit .

• +1 1

Well, welcome to the world of good reputation .. First of all, I would like to thank you for your daily time in writing your publications and I hope to be able to provide the knowledge you want .. In fact, the topic of good reputation comes in the first place by reading the rules and applying them .. also you must When raising a topic, you must have made sure through researching the topics that it will not be repeated, and its idea must be new and also useful .. Work hard and you must trust yourself and do not receive when mistakes occur .. You must be patient my friend .. I wish you and everyone success and success.

Hello. Having a good reputation is an important thing in the world of digital currency. In order to obtain it, you must select important topics rich in cognitive information that interest all strata of society and enrich your publication with valuable documents and examples.

Yes, you can gain good reputation in this platform. To get good reputation you have to post unique and new content daily. Your content should be beneficial for others. I'm this way you will get reputation.

It is a good idea to gain a distinctive reputation. If you want to gain this reputation, you must first adhere to the rules and laws stipulated in the forum, and you must also pay attention to what you publish or what you respond to where the response or publication aims to expand the cultural and scientific field of the members and be a simple, understandable and free of grammatical errors..

To get a great reputation in this wonderful forum, you must publish topics with useful, valuable and new content and make your topic attractive to others and be in an easy and simple way that others can understand quickly