If anyone don't make topics, is it risk for his account. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dlexx69

If anyone don't make topics, is it risk for his account.

It is comforting to me to know this. Because from the beginning I have only created one theme and it was instantly removed. So I don't really know how to create themes. It's hard for me. But good to know that this is not a problem as long as I continue to make helpful comments.

my dear friend I want to tell you that if someone is not creating a topic so this is not affected of his account because we can also read and search and learn of the beginner sections are there so if we are not able to write a topic then we should learn about how we can writing a topic with the passage of time we should learn a lot about crypto talk

It is possible yes . Everyone should be involved in developing new topics that attract everyone's attention and be meaningful and useful to everyone . It will give a good reputation and rights at work . But if he does not put any issues, his account could be compromised for not doing so . So we all have to create new themes.

• +4 1

No no dear don't you wory it doesn't effect your account if you don't make any topic because it's not the policy of the forum that make topic if you don't make topic your account will be banned not at all so don't wory and work easily.

No, my friend, I do not think that this may represent a threat to your account, you should publish useful, valuable and meaningful topics and avoid repetition while adhering to the rules of the forum so that your posts are not deleted.

On 3/20/2021 at 11:53 AM, Dlexx69 said:

I make many topics to here.My some topics are deleted and some topics are stay here.Now I understand that making new informative topics is so hard.So,I want to if anyone don’t make topics then is it risk for his account or not.

Dude this depends upon your post like if you have informative post then it would not deleted but if it has some useless content that admin remove it so we should make good post and focus on the quality of our post

I think no there is no risk for his account if anyone not make post but all should have to make posts because this is very important this will increase your knowledge more.

There seems to be, on the contrary, no problem.You can learn more if you are not proficient in constructing a topic with time than if topics emerge incorrectly, so my friend advises you to simply answer to the topics.

My friend, what you have to do is search next to each topic. If you see the white icon, you can write a comment on the topic, but if it is gray or black, you cannot.

• +5 1

Crypto talk is a useful stage. In case you need to clarify the point at this stage, you should know initially instructions and guidelines for this phase. Assuming you have set the theme, you should also have a logical justification in the data so that people can find support through this topic. It should not be an effectively created topic by a part or in the absence of less benefit.

My friend, you should think about creating useful and valuable content in the forum because that is the most important thing, and this is through continuous work and search for new things through which we maintain the high level of the cryptotalk and certainly when we cooperate we will achieve success.

There is no problem rather you post comments or post any topic. The content which you post should be relevant and informative for others. If you choose a topic which is useful than It will get reputation definitely.

No matter, you can post as much as you can. If you don't make any topics, there is no risk to your account. In any case, you have to post twenty comments, if you do less than 20 get less payments. 

At the outset, I suggest you only promise to comment on other person's issues. This, in my opinion, and when you learn everything about cryptocurrencies and how to invest in them and gain enough knowledge, you can begin to express your thoughts.

I don't think there's any risk, my friend, but it's better to develop topics for everyone to benefit from, especially beginners, because publications provide us with abundant information and we can get better .

My friend, some posts for members are always deleted. Either they do not contain useful information or they violate some of the forum rules
I think it is normal to delete some posts. You should continue. Don't worry

We can make our topics on this platform it is not prohibited on this platform because this platform requires good quality ideas even we share through posting our comments or topic. 

Actually Yes, it is very difficult to add your own topic because it keeps getting deleted again and again, so if we comment on our own, then there will be no issue. Therefore, you should comment that most of them are not deleted and it will not have a negative effect on our account.

No, it does not represent a risk, but creating good topics raises your rank within the forum. Also, creating topics requires researching and thus gaining more information.

I do not think that your presence in the forum will be threatened if you do not publish topics and just write posts, there is no problem with that, my friend, but it is better for you to create useful topics to have followers and a good reputation among members.

The most important is to create a post in a new topic or in other post already exists there is no problem with that you can do what you want just respect the rules and post a useful post it's more important than that.

We know that cryptotalk is a informative platform we can take more advantage's in this platform. we should must ma ke a useful post and topics because everyone is here for gain knowledge because knowledge is a key of success.

• +5 1

Dear Friend! You should follow the rules and regulatiins of this site this matter does not represent a danger, but this matter does not benefit others. We must always look at a useful and important topic. It may be difficult, but knowledge needs patience and trouble

There is no danger. Its up to you. You can make topic or just commenting. But whatever you are writing should have good content and people shoul like it