The essence of crypto: Do you want to win or make money? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrSpasybo

The essence of crypto: Do you want to win or make money?

In my opinion, I think that both are good, profit is good and gaining experience is also beneficial.  They both benefit us 🙄❤️

The general purpose of all the members of the world of cryptography is to make money but in different ways, some members are mining cryptocurrency in other to make money and some mentioned are investing in cryptocurrency in other to maximize profit and some people are working for some platform in other to receive cryptocurrency.

16 hours ago, Mohammadnour said:

Yes, it is true, there are many people who do not trust cryptocurrencies, because they do not touch them or because they are immaterial, or because of a loss they suffered in the past. I believe that these people will invest in cryptocurrencies when they see that their friends are making money with it

Yeah, like you said their are more peoples who don't trust cryptocurrency than who are trusting it and using it. and yeah that's because no one will beleave that money can be transferred without through banking system, so they don't trust it.

In Gas you are given coach points and after a while you get what you get by watching your performances like the stars and this is your winning hoti h jo ap kr krty h.Or the platform gives you all kinds of faculties. You don't have to worry about how.

Of course everyone wants to win and win money, but staying and steadfastness requires us to obtain a lot of knowledge and experience and build a knowledge base of information that is sufficient for me to move forward and this is what makes the way to win difficult suitable for steel-willed people only

The cryptocurrency has spread widely in recent times and has unexpectedly revolutionized business and the economy.  It is possible that in the coming days the currency will flourish more and more as its value rises. 

Certainly we want to make money and refrain from engaging in such sterile discussions, for people who do not know how to deal with modern technology, you cannot convince them to profit by working on the Internet or by investing in the use of digital currencies, so it is better for you to work on your own away from discussions and controversies

• +2 1

Crypto currency is the only opertunity to earn huge amount of money through didital currency very easily. It's a big deal with crypto wallat people so I learn about crypto and it's really very way to earn money and not a scam. 

Well, according to me, I have been here for three months. In the beginning, I was come here for earning because I was recommended here for earning purpose. I didn't know that there would be some extra activities such as winning the contest. Even I have also not interested to win in it because I can't give my all time to this forum m I have been using this forum to get useful knowledge and information about Cryptocurrency and trading.

• +1 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Hi dear !

As i am a student of university so i have lots of expenses to do .

So to earn money is more important for me because my dream is to get more education and become a business lady. So if i get money from this platform and invest it in my education ,that's will be my achievement and i will be winner.

Thank you good luck

I see some problems that can become worse in the future. Some banks have not been liking too much the crypto world and I had a message from one I use that notified me they will block money coming from cryptocurrency trades. This is the financial system that we live, a terrible controlled and centralized system that tells you, you can not do what you want, even if this is not illegal we just don't like it and you are not allowed.

I like to make money and the system doesn't want us to. The banks are once again behaving as we know, and in fact I think of the time when we will not need any bank at all but can use our crypto for everything.

Certainly, my friend, everyone here wants to reach the highest stages of success, and everyone is striving to win money, so we have to do our best to gain experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies and work in this forum

in order to stay in the forefront here, you need to have a lot of knowledge and act accordingly.I want to earn money. In fact, if I earn them, I will be the winner. This is exactly my position, it is interesting to read your positions and reflect on it.rsthe business news tv now talk about bitcoin like normal and make analysis so we can see the place he takes. 

2 hours ago, Smartboy said:

To achieve my goals, I want to make money. In fact, if I earn them, I will be a winner. This is exactly my position, it is interesting to read and consider your positions.

@Smartboy Money is the motive, we should also learn about cryptocurrencies because then we can do trading in a better way and the profits will be higher, everything is important, from learning, that knowledge that we take is something that helps us to perform better and that brings benefits that in the future we will always be grateful for having taken it.

I have entered into discussions with such people, but they are never convinced of the cryptocurrency, as they told me two years ago that the cryptocurrency would drop its value to zero after several years, and now after two years we see cryptocurrencies soaring and their value has become very high, so I stopped talking to them.

Of course, I want to win knowledge and gain experience here through my activity and interaction with the members, as well as exchanging information gives us a lot of knowledge, and all of this leads to abundant profit.

• +3 1

dear you also know that the making money is much difficult than to win because for making money you must have to gain proper knowledge and information about your goal and your experience will matters a lot and dear i think we should focus on how to make money because through this our knowledge will increase more than before thank you

Your post is very good.

Everyone at this form want to earn good money to achieve their goals. I am also want to earn a good amount of money from this forum to achieve my goals so that I work hard daily to get good profit in the form of knowledge and money through this forum.

I am my friend. I want to win and I want to win money. Indeed, the cryptocurrency is considered a revolution, but it is developing rapidly and starting to become known by everyone.

First of all, there is no essence in debating when your opponent doesn't what to succumb to defeat, so I am just concerned with making money rather in ending argument, however, you can just try to convince people but if they show signs that they don't want to understand, then you should just let them be.

I'll of course want to win,and I'm sure many of the members will also like to win,but that won't happen unless we explore and learn new things,we have to make research on the things we don't know,so as to become more expose,by doing this we can win and achieve our goals in this forum

My main goal or our main goal within that forum is to be a big family and to provide assistance to each other, to have a large and wide experience and to be among the successful members, and therefore we look to the other side, which is earning and thank you.

To achieve my goals, I aim to earn money. In fact, if I earn them, I will be the winner. This is just so my position, it is appealing to recite your positions and contemplate on it.rs.

Hi my dear friend you are right and I appreciate your negotiations with those who underestimate this thing you are right about every thing because crypto currency is the world new revolution and every should accept this and get benefits from them and I also want to win and also want to earn money from them also but for this I neend a full information of how we do that's that's why I participate forum like this to get some knowledge about the crpto world and thanks for sharing your kind experience with us

• +5 1

I've never tried to win discussions or debates on CryptoTalk, because winning isn't really beneficial.  I think I should just look forward to positive thinking and good investment strategies you have more knowledge and information so that people benefit from your post and people give your post with positive points, which is very important to our earning.

• +3 1