Where to invest crypto - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anonymouskid

Where to invest crypto

Dear friend the selection of legit and reliable site is very necessary to invest the money therefore we should research about the reliable sites for investment . I will recommend you to the yobit platform for the investment because this is a legit and reliable platform. 

On 12/31/2019 at 11:19 AM, Anonymouskid said:

Where on the internet can I invest my crypto to earn some interest.

Am asking this because there is a lot of scam out there so share with me your legit sites 

Friend, do not look for many sites, look for safe sites and I have a very good and highly beneficial one for you, this site is YOBIT and its investbox section, which makes it very important because of the fact that it is a daily profit of up to 1% and all this can withdraw it daily and they don't lock your funds like other interest platforms.

I recommend that you use yobit on this platform you can use the investbox which is a good option to generate some profit, I also recommend binance to do trading you can do a trading from advanced to conventional trading and easy, you just have to have a lot of knowledge but these 2 platforms are very safe.

• +1 1

I really enjoy making my investments in binance and yobit site. They are legit and reliable sites we can make out crypto investment for short or long time investment. 

The best site that exists or exchanger is binance, it is undoubtedly the safest and that offers more businesses than others in addition to a kyc verification, that this inspires security, there is also yobit that its platform is simple and easy to use.

There are for sure fake scamming investment site in the Cryptocurrency world today and for that reason I will suggest you make deep research before you join any investment site today to avoid huge lose and I will recommend you to make use of yobitinvestbox because there are good coins with good future ahead which will ask well give you opportunity to earn big in the future.

Just invest in the old coins becasue old coins will always give us good profit than the new coins. Now the new coins are almost the fake and the scammers will just make that coins for us and the innocent peoples will buy that coins and after sometime the coin is dumb and we are in loss.

I would say hold on the cryptocurrency and wait for the price to rise then sell it sell it on another site there is always some risk ut but if you understand how it works and is able to do good business you can also try to learn trading sure  You will earn a lot from it. You do not have to invest your money in different investment sites. You should choose a reliable and secure investment platform.  Then you can invest your money and I think investing money through any account can be a very good investment.

Yep! Ofcourse you can earn a good profit by investing on yobit exchange for talk tokens. I have experienced it personally this investment is totally safe. Although you get 1% profit on daily basis yet I prefer it because I trust it.

so that you can spend money on crypto along with an excellent internet site, then you definitely can spend money on yobit or binance for those web content at the moment are legal for the reason that such web pages don't know about the scam.

• +2 1

you are asking for invest that very good job,you can invest in yobit or binance because these sites are actually legal,or you  invest in crypto on a good site, the close you could get is holding a coin or investon ICOS.I tell as we knew Yobit now is best one of any big international exchanged .

There is no risk of losing your earnings. If you keep coins on this site. If you place coins on this site, you are careful. You can earn by investing coins in the investment box option on the Yobit site.

The unrivaled commanded internet site I exploit enlist yobit. Grillwork, the place you should craft in addition to invests in assorted encryption competently. You may as well varan livelihood as well as the campaign any spot price profit-making and listing of varied cash.

Yes its right that many website which claims to give you a good earning are just scams. Invest in a website which is proved to be trustable like Yobit. It's commissions are also very low so you can earn a big profit. 

There are many sites that you can legit invest in crypto, but if you are looking to buy crypto as a means of an investment then i wouldsuggest that you make use of some of the reputable sites and exchanges such as yobit and coinbase. These are good sites for investment and you can even trade on them in order to maximize your profits. Overall, in order to see if a site is legit it is important to do the necessary research on the site and to view user reviews as well in various forums such as this one. 

If you're looking a legit and scam free website for investment in crypto the best and trustful website is yobit. This website provides you return in real means with extra security relating to your funds. You can buy and sell coins with low transaction fees by using yobit.

We have so many good coins in the crypto market and i think we need to invest in the top 10 coins and you will find the top coins list in the coinmarketcap and buy that coins or you can also trade on that coins and earn good money through that.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't know which wallet you are using. Here most of the people are using yobit wallet. That is a very safe wallet where our money and personal information are safe. There is an investment box in that where we can invest our money. I don't know much about other sites. Please make sure the site you will use in future is not a scam.

There are many platforms including binance, genesis minig, mind capital and many others, without ebmargo you must understand that you can only invest the money that we are willing to lose and that therefore the sites are not 100% secure.

The best thing to invest is in the education of Cryptocurrencies, it is essential to be able to have good returns, many people only think about investing without having any kind of knowledge which leads them to have bad experiences and stop believing in what they could have achieved if things on their education had been different, for this we need a lot of discipline to study.

There are many scammers on the internet so be careful about to save your cryptocurrencies on the internet so my suggestion to use yobit instead of others then your coins will be save. 

• Useful or interesting 1

There are currently only a few sites and reliable platforms that you can invest in seamlessly there are many ways to invest and I tell you that you should not go too far and invest in the platform Jobit as a platform, yobit platform or a binance, can choose between good luck.It has many cryptocurrencies and a good investment such as Ethereum and Bitcoin..

So many sites which us full of scame.  So if you want to invest in cryptocurrency then you can use yobit. Because yobit is safe and secure. Yobit is best option to earn money into cryptocurrency.  If you know about trading then you can start trading and can earn more money in short period of time. You can invest into investbox. 

• +2 1

If you are a beginner, coming to invest will be very difficult for you because it requires a lot of experience and knowledge, but I will recommend some sites for you.
 One of the best investment sites for me
   Bitxeon.io
   Axtrader
   The return on investment in the axtrader is about 6 to 8% on a daily basis
   But if you want to invest, do not put in a lot of money, but start with an acceptable amount
   These sites have a relatively acceptable minimum withdrawal amount.

this is good topic we are know that there are many invest site in the online market but i think crypto is the best and trusted site so that many people work this site and get good benefit.

thanks