Please explain me about days won points. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dlexx69

Please explain me about days won points.

I think that the amount of positive reputation of each member of the forum is calculated daily .. Accordingly, every day there is one member who got the highest rating, and thus a day is added to his profile.

• +3 1

Dear winning, this matter is related to the extent of your participation and its usefulness in the forum. Your word is the absence of your post, your topic at hand, or your useful discussion, because it gets support points or reputation points that make you sure to earn more for that gain descends to giving it and winning the best post or posts gets a good reputation or  The highest percentage I heard today is certain. So, you want to have such a win. You have to share a good participation and thus gain a good reputation and thus win it, but my friend does not have to write this. Thank you very much.

• +2 1

Days won points are days in which you get the highest positive reputation in cryptotalk forum, and you will get the rewards of days won points. To gets this you need to work really hard and share ideas and information about cryptocurrencies. 

The truth my dear friend that I have no idea what you mean since I am not a person to be looking at other people's profiles It is not a criticism only my opinion I hope you are not offended there but I am going to investigate your concern to So I can benefit myself too and being able to earn more is always good.

To win a community reputation award, we need to publish more topics. Members who publish unique, informative and standard topics on a daily basis have a tremendous reputation. The member who succeeds in gaining more reputation in a day gets rewarded.

Sorry from you my friend, I am a beginner here and do not have enough information on this topic, I will closely monitor the comments just like you in order to get an answer to an important question, thank you dear.

• +2 1

Hello dear friend. Thank you for your helpful participation. You can earn points when you work hard, publish useful and valuable posts and get positive reactions. Just be serious and patient.

To get winning points, you must get a great deal of positive reputation every day and there are people who top the lists and these points are evidence of the effort and hard work that we do in the forum.

• +1 1

Hello friend, it's new information, thank you I never knew about her I read some of the comments and it got a little clearer thank you

You must abide by the rules of the forum and publish useful content and write it in a clear and easy manner. I advise you to search for topics related to cryptocurrency updates and generate qualitative ideas for that. This helps members give you positive evaluations. From it the supervisors will satisfy you and work to upgrade your rank.  This will increase your profits and gains

• +2 1

You should look at the adults and set them as a role model. My dear, with hard and diligent work. They were able to do that. Stay away from cheating and fraud. I wish you and all the members good luck, my friend.

• +3 1

This means that you have to work hard in the forum my friend so they would reward you and put you in the forum leader board so you can have good reputation i think 

On 4/1/2021 at 2:46 AM, cheri farah said:

This means that you have to work hard in the forum my friend so they would reward you and put you in the forum leader board so you can have good reputation i think 

Yes buddy,you are right. But we don’t get days won points for many reputation. Other members were post that if we get most reputation points on that day then we can won days won point. 

On 3/2/2021 at 11:02 PM, Dlexx69 said:

I visited a senior member’s profile some times ago.I saw that he has 3 days won points. I never get any days won points. So,I want to know about it. Please tell me how can I get days won points?What are the benefits of days won points?

IMG_20210302_235658_614.jpg

Dear friend actually I do not know what is this and I have never notice such things but thank to you for arising this question and giving us a chance to learn about new things I think the senior member of the forum will  gives you better suggestion about it that what is meant  by the points that are shown on it.

• +3 1

Try to write useful and high publication in order to get a positive reputation and thus make more profit۔you must get a great deal with positive reputation every day

Oh dear to me I won in just one day and this was a really great joy for all of us, I wish more of these achievements, and thank you for this wonderful and useful participation of course you are a wonderful person and deserve respect from us. 

There is a leaderboard in the forum that you can find in the top right corner of the post, and those who are in the top win the day point; if you want to be in the top like them, you can work hard to get there in a simple way; it works like that in the forum.

Dear friend, it is not easy to get a point, as it distinguishes you from the rest of the members and it feels nice that you have a point, and the way to get it is when you get the largest possible number of reputation in one day

• +1 1

Frankly the matter of fact I don't know about this my friend, but thanks so much for bringing in this information at least we can learn from the comments of senior members. For us to achieve this we have to be hard working too so that we can achieve this too.

The points are a tribute to the effort exerted here in this forum, but it is not given to anyone. You have to be a senior member and top the list of the best subscribers in order to get one point. I hope to get points that it stimulates Make the effort more and more

• +2 1

In order to win day points you need to get the most reputation points in the day between all members and that's not an easy thing my friend (but still not impossible), you need to write the best topic in the day. 

• +1 1

I am also new on this platform and i also don't know that how can we win this won day points so if anyone knows about this information then please guide me in a better way. 

Thanks for commenting on this topic, my friend, I haven't got points yet, but I think you can get them by getting as many good reputations as possible. Certainly it is not easy. You have to work hard, research and publish useful and new topics in the end. Nothing is impossible

Hello my friend
I am new here, I do not know anything about points or how to profit with them
But we have to work hard to get it, for sure

She'll collect all those points by creating quality posts because she'll get a lot of reputation

But the best way to win points is to create themes because creating themes will bring you a lot of positive reputation.

• +5 1