Warning points means kick out ? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sahib Jan

Warning points means kick out ?

Yes of course, these negative reputations can harm our account. In order to avoid negative reputations we need to make our content strong. Avoid irrelevant posts and other mistakes so that you can't receive any negative reputation.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Caution points are not money kicked out.  Through this you are made aware.  If you work outside the rules of the forum, the authorities will warn you according to your rules.  Violation of the rules may be prohibited.  Able to work with 1,2,3 warning points.  There are different types of points penalties.

• +1 1

Yes, dear friend, the warning points mean that you will be banned from this forum and you must beware of the points and give interesting and important information in order to get a positive reputation.

• +2 1

Yes,you have written it properly.If someone gets the warning point then don't take it lightly because after three warning points you are gonna kikked out.So better is to follow the rules and regulations and enjoy the forum.

• +2 1

Yes my friend you said absolutely right that when we got warning points from this forum that affect our earning money from this forum it is necessary that when we post a comment which spread positive feelings or positive thought by our words so best of luck and follow the rule of that website

• +3 1

Not really,just as the meaning "warning point",getting warning points doesn't mean that you're kicked out or banned!,its just a sign for you to be more careful perhaps you might have violated the forum rule some way,but be rest assured that if you keep receiving warning points then we you're likely to be banned

A friend of mine was warned for the first time on the forum but he still got banned  so i think negative point mean goodbye from cryptotalk so we should follow its rule properly and being getting negative points goodbye

I find that if you are a new person in the forum , it is okay to get warning points because that will alert you to your mistake to avoid it in the next times, but if you are an old person in the forum, these points will lead to your expulsion from the forum

You too . But that is degrees. If you get 5 warning points, you may be prevented from entering the forum again, and this is what we do not want for everyone. It is not a good idea to review what you are doing before publishing it, too, let alone frequent words.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Thanks for this information my friend, yes, the negative reputation points will block your account, so we have to pay attention to our comments and provide useful content in order to get a good reputation, and do not forget to be friendly, my warm greetings.

Warning points mean that the member violates the rules of the forum. We must work honestly and abide by the rules so that we do not receive warning or prohibition points. We must publish useful information in order to gain a good reputation

• +1 1

I agree with you, my friend. Useful information about cryptocurrencies should always be provided. This is in order to gain a good advantage. Because a negative reputation may lead to taking a warning point.

No buddy. Only a warning points don't means kick out.Warning points means alert for your violence. If you fo the violence many times then it means kick out or banned from crypto currency. 

Warning points are alerts about mistakes that are committed by you that violate the rules of the Forum and when they are repeated, this leads to a ban It is not difficult to avoid them. All you have to do is stick to the forum rules and submit good posts.

• +2 1

Hello friends
Can someone tell me how I know I got a warning point. Where do I find that warning and does it tell me where I went wrong?

• +4 1

Hello dear friend, i really agreed with you. This is true that warning points lead us to negativity and bad reputation which after that leads us to failure. So try to do best.

Yes, this is true, we must avoid getting warning points for you to ensure that we stay in the forum, because the forum provides us with the opportunity to learn about cryptocurrencies and also to obtain money at the same time, so it is very sad that anyone is banned. Therefore, I advise everyone to follow the rules and not to violate them, and to share any issues, comments and useful ideas in order to get a positive reputation.

Yes dear of course if some one receive so many warming points so he will definitely kicks out from this forum.Because he receive warning points coz of his mistakes.If he is not overcoming his mistake even after getting warning points so unfortunately his account will got ban.

• +1 1

When we make a mistake unknowingly, we receive a warning point so that we make the same mistake again. If we constantly break the rules or make mistakes, then our account is blocked.

• +1 1

I do not think so because the warning point has made an error is not worth the expulsion but worth only alarm not
But if you got many warning points you may be expelled
So after the first warning point you should be cautious and do not repeat the mistake. 

Edited by akarymont9

Yes, my friend, I agree with you with your words that the warning points here lead to the ban, so we must avoid mistakes that make us a victim of the ban. I hope everyone will be careful and provide useful information with a positive reputation while respecting the laws

Of course my friend when you get warning points by submitting topics and comments that are not useful and incompatible with the content of the publication and also when you support a banned person or comment other than English and Russian and this leads you to ban and expulsion.

Yes, my friend, we must always follow the instructions to protect my account from being banned, and we must follow the advice and share a positive post in order to gain a good reputation.

I advise everyone to read the forum rules and conditions and fully adhere to them to avoid bad reputation and ban. Knowledge is the basis of success, so we must focus on knowledge. When we have the knowledge, our posts will become good content. We must focus on good and distinctive content.

• +3 1