How do I make a great profit during this period?! - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoLegendry

How do I make a great profit during this period?!

Thank you, my friend, and I hope that everyone benefits from your advice. And that this drop is a good thing to make a big profit for everyone who owns cryptocurrencies

Hello my friend
Cryptocurrency trading is definitely a profitable business, if it is high, you sell it, and if it is low, you buy. So here all it takes is speed and close monitoring, no matter what type of currency you want to invest, there are a lot of cryptocurrencies.

Thanks.

Thank you for the suggestions, @CryptoLegendry. I'm looking for good cryptocurrencies to invest in for short-term profits, and the ones you mentioned were excellent choices. I'm thinking of waiting to see where Bitcoin goes and then finding the right time to invest in the altcoins that will follow. There is time for us to do so because this is now a trend that I am successfully following. I'm just a regular guy.

My friend we should not think of fast earning we should learn about this forum and posting about good topics to increase your earning 

• +1 1

The principle of making money is very simple and can be implemented in two ways.
The first reminds us more of investing, because it involves the initial purchase of currencies with the aim of holding them with you until the price reaches high levels that we have not heard before. This method assumes maximum profitability, but the waiting period can be months, and there is also the risk of making errors in forecasts and not making a profit, the second one which consists in the fact that a person acquires a cryptocurrency for one price, then sells it as quickly as possible in a different way. Such operations can be performed not only on exchanges, but also on cryptocurrency exchanges. As a rule, in such cases, people expect minimal fluctuations in the exchange rate, to make a quick profit, or they immediately sell the newly purchased tokens.

Hai hello mate. Glad to meet you. Very well said my dear mate. Keep it up this type posts. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions of this forum. 

• +2 1

Making investment choices dependent on short-term market momentum in order to achieve double returns will not always succeed. Yes, there would be volatility in the cryptocurrency markets for your listed currencies, but this does not guarantee that your money can be multiplied in a limited period of time. As a result, it is recommended that everything be done properly.

Thank you for telling us this, as many currencies drop in price at some point, but it will rise again, so it is a good opportunity for us to buy these currencies now since their price is low so that we can profit when selling them after a while when their price increases.

You shared something very important about the cryptocurrency, before most of the new members don't know much about the cryptocurrency market very well, so we are very happy to learn from this article about the cryptocurrency, thank you for sharing this important information with us.

Yes, dear, thank you for this wonderful article. In general, these operations that I have presented in this article are currencies that are not short-term trading, that is, by trading them with her husband and appointed, and then selling them and a quarter in certain hours. These operations are generally investment currencies in the long run, they are really these currencies.  It rises a lot. One of these currencies has raised about 500 per cent in less than two months. This matter is generally related to long-term investment and not short circulation. You can buy it and store it in special portfolios for a long time and earn from it. Thank you very much.

• +3 1

My dear friend, if you are doing regular reduction on this forum, you will get to learn a lot.On the one hand you do ern and on the other hand you do knowledge.

Profit, my friend, by investing and trading cryptocurrencies, but not all of them are profitable and it takes experience.

For me the currencies that can be bought this period:

Bitcoin

Ripple

Litecoin

Ethereum

• +5 1

That's really a good advice about the cryptocurrencies you should buy to make huge profits. I also think that ripple should also be added in that cryptocurrencies you mentioned because ripple is growing up. 

Hello there greetings if you want to make some profit in this period you have to invest your money in some kind of cryptocurrency like BTC BTC Bitcoin litecoin etc because when you invest those those cryptocurrency you eventually being very profitable so I hope you understand

Hello dear friend, how are you doing?  The subject of achieving large profits needs prior knowledge and possession of sufficient experience in order to be able to move forward towards achieving your goals, in addition to earning from the crypto forum, but there are many things that guarantee profit, such as trading in cryptocurrency and investment, so I advise them and encourage them if you have the information.  Adequate about these topics.

I wish I could buy those currencies, I would have doubled my balance better during this period, so we have to follow the currency charts and know when they fall and when they rise.

• +2 1

We must buy cryptocurrencies when the prices are low and store them until their prices rise, and then sell them and get big profits as this method is the best way to get profits through trading 

It's idea to purchase some coins and keep them until after the next up market, as we do with crypto currency all the time, and this applies to all cryptocurrencies regardless of circumstances since the bulk of them follow bitcoin or ethereum, or keep following the chain coins built in, such as the Binance chain.

Yes, my friend, of course you can earn here by creating useful participation and making it enhanced by useful information for everyone, and working hard to earn more, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation. 

I think that you should buy these currencies or one of them, especially since the price is cheap, this matter will constitute a profitable deal and result in good money.

It is useful for us when prices are low to take advantage of the opportunity and buy currencies

And hold it until the markets return to rise and we sell it

This is a profitable and beneficial business

• +3 1

Hello my friend yes I agree with you that it is a very good time to enter the market and invest but I do not advise new beginners to do so before gaining the full experience required on investment and trading so that they do not fall victim to fraud and lose everything good luck  

Edited by gody228
  • +2 1

My dear friend, thank you very much for this wonderful information. Of course, the prices of encrypted currencies should be used to buy them. It is a valuable opportunity to own some currencies, and this is what big investors do as they wait for prices to drop for purchase and sell at the high price.

I agree with you that it is the best time to buy cryptocurrencies for anyone who wants to enter the world of investment or trading, this is his opportunity. As for currencies, there is no specific currency everyone is available for purchase, as most currencies are linked to Bitcoin and ETH is good luck

Thanks all for this helpful information
My question to you is is it good to trade in one currency or if the amount is divided into a number of currencies.