Why people are using binance over yobit? - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Izeal

Why people are using binance over yobit?

Binance is already one of the top exchanges and I think it has the more members and even the volume are too high. We can see too quick response in the binance exchange but why even the similar type our exchange yobit is lagging behind?

The main reasons of the yobit lagging behind are:

1)  Live customer service is unavailable in yobit and we have to create ticket and wait for certain time is very long process.

2) Many scam coins whose price only increases in the ico listing but we can never see the green candle then.

3) As I have learnt TA, I have to use technical indicator tools like MACD, moving average but it is unavailable in this yobit exchange.

4) Futures trading, leverage trading is also unavailable.

These are the main disadvantage but I am sure this exchange will be in top because I am sure this exchange is working in other services like vmining and investbox too and if yobit focuses on these things then this exchange will be in top.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

if the yobit platform is the best in whole world and binance  is best wallet in the wallet and binance  will ask us to verify  by our face but yobit has no such verification  issue. That's  why people  using binance  over yobit.

On 2/19/2021 at 5:29 AM, Izeal said:

if yobit focuses on these things then this exchange will be in top.

I  am agree with your this decision because crypto user want good facilities trading. Also it is necessary to add top rated crypto  currency exchange on yobit exchange so that more user will come on yobit to trade their crypto as like they trade their crypto on binance.

• +1 1

Yobit is a good exchange but the developers have to upgrade it and add some features, if they do that many members will do everything in Yobit! But in other side, according to how it works I think it helps some beginners in trading because it doesn't have many things compared to other exchanges. But I hope if they'll upgrade it and add pro features, we will see Yobit in other level and even in a good position in CMC and Coingecko.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Hmm, at least the balanced thoughts at the end 😉. Constant users' feedbacks are necessary for Yobit to improve their services. In case of customer care services, Yobit has to improve. Yobit should also make the coin listing process very strict to prevent malicious projects to list their utterly useless coins. Hope everything will be fixed in the near future from Yobit's end. 

• +1 1

yobit is a good exchange but binance is the non plus ultra, the best on the market has really many altcoins to trade inside, truly an infinite number of ways to earn beyond trading and soon also futures and its fees are half than those of yobit

5 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

But I hope if they'll upgrade it and add pro features, we will see Yobit in other level and even in a good position in CMC and Coingecko.

This  is true if yobit exchange want to be a top rated exchange near future in crypto market .. mostly they need to added other trading feature as like another exchange site.. Also yobit should focus on their own coin or token too for upgrade it near future ..  so user will interest on it more..

I am using both Binance & Yobit, this is why I prefer Binance:
+ Lower transaction costs: 0.075% <0.2%;
+ More trading pairs;
+ More reputation, less fake tokens & junk tokens;
+ Better support;
+ P2P exchange is easy to use and has many users;
+ Potential IEOs;
+ Binance is also very popular in Vietnam 🙂

My friend, you have shared a tremendous amount of information with us and you have told us the purpose of it. The main reason is that binance is the number one exchange of the world. And we see that binance do not list any fake ones. And the binance provides many more facilities to its customers, due to which many members prefer binance over yobit. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not think that people use Binance because they prefer it, I have the two options Binance and Yobit and I frankly prefer to use Yobit , for me I find it easier to deal with and have almost all the services I need, but for more professional people they prefer Binance because they people whom they are dealing with are sing it and by using the same exchange they save some of the transferring fees.

• +1 1

In my opinion both are good. Yea in binance some extra features which I don't see in yobit.But yobit is good one in any format like security, easier use and simple.Withdraw is also very low fee. But everyone has different opinions and point of view by using different exchanges but both are good one. 

Yobit is a solid strategy, but the developers need to improve it and incorporate some features; once they do, many participants will use Yobit exclusively! However, based on how it operates, I believe it can assist some beginners in investing since it does not have as many features as other exchanges.

The most reason that all use binance but not yobit is the volume of trading and spread of buy and sell in binance there a high volume for all couns and all are not scam but in yobit the volume is very low and spread between sell and buy order is very high 

People are always need services thats has high potential, so that's means binance has made their reputation to be looking more best than yobit before and that's why binance is against yobit.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I agree to all the reasons that you mentioned. As these are the causes that Yobit is behind Binance and other exchange sites so the administration of the Yobit should come with new updates and sort out these issues.

We know that Binance is Worlds Biggest Crypto Currency exchange and all Facilities available on Binance exchange for their User. Also we know that Binance Exchange is most Trusted and Secure Exchange and it is very User friendly Crypto exchange.  And not have this all Facility on Yobit exchange but in Upcoming days Yobit will more Strong for Their user.                   

Indeed these are the points that's why people choosing Binancd over yobit  and also Binance is supporting almost all the legit coins

Yobit is a good exchange, but the developers need to improve it and incorporate some features; if they do, many members will use Yobit exclusively! However, based on how it operates, I believe it can assist some beginners in trading because it does not have as many features as other exchanges. However, I am hoping that they can update it and add pro features.

I don't have idea or experience on why most people are using binance over yobit I will like those using binance to share more light and explain to us the value profit and benefits they achieve in the binance than yobit 

Yes, Binance is advancing on the rest of the platforms in the current period, it provides great services, but we must not forget that one day Binance was hacked, and the platform is still recovering from the damage of penetration to this day, this raises users' doubts, we all know that yobit is at the level of High safety and has proven that until today

If the yobit platform is one of the best in the world, then the binance wallet is the best wallet in the world, which causes people to be concerned about the wallet and to want to open with it. That is my take on this post, friends.