How to find good project? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saddamali

How to find good project?

Finding a good project will require a thorough investigations, because the world of cryptos is full of scammers. Many will promise heaven and Earth during ICO, but with a devilish mindset. Good projects, are seen by their actions, I mean when they have a market listing or when they start trading.

first of all you have look at the project we have to look at the site created behind it and of course advertising is idispensable for a nail polish

8 hours ago, OthmaneSmira said:

@Hear80I am grateful to you for the effort to make this forum a success .... I add something to you. You need to keep abreast of developments moment by moment in order to automatically know the good project from the failure .. and distinguish between them ... This world is easy and difficult at one time every A person claims to know, so he does not know anything. The more you know about this world, you fully realize that you do not know anything .... Ask the experts. I mean a lot of experts. Come up with a general idea .. judge on its basis whether the project is good or not ...

@OthmaneSmira Thank you for what you tell me to help me a lot as I said I am very new in this world and what you say I think is true you reach a point where you know the most is when you realize that you do not know anything else in this world of cryptocurrencies thank you  Thank you

PD: Sorry, I am English, I am Argentine and I have basic knowledge in English.

Read their white paper, check out the road map for the project, check to see how many objectives on the road map has been achieved and try to analyze if the rest are achieveable , then check the performance of the project since its existance, that way you have a better chance of chhosiing the right project 

On 31/12/2019 at 1:07, saddamali said:

Ahora vemos el dominio de Bitcoin 70, que es muy alto, por lo que el precio de muchas Altcoin ha bajado enormemente. Entonces, ¿cómo encontrar el mejor proyecto para una inversión a largo plazo?

Nowadays, through platforms such as CoinGeck, there are special sections for DEFI projects and they now have a section where they publish the projects that have just been released on the market, it is a good option to study and monitor them and especially the tokens initially. They are very cheap and their price can be multiplied quickly, which is already difficult for Bitcoin and other top cryptocurrencies (Yobit).

I am working on a very good project that I think will have a good future I am saving a lot of tron cryptocurrencies since I do not feel that tron will reach a high price since it has become very popular and right now it is time to buy tron since it is  very cheap and after a while we will be able to obtain many profits with this cryptocurrency.

FInd your social media account how many active on team ico is risky so I am recommend  top  Coinmarketcap listed coins invest now you are hold long term you received future good profit

I believe that being aware of prices, new safe launches, and cryptocurrency news pages such as cryptocurrency.com, is very good, they share very valuable and truthful information. 

I think that it is quite difficult to know with certainty which project will be successful in the future, but I think that this project should have a limited number of coins, to avoid inflation and rapid loss of value.
on the other hand I think that we should all investigate the projects that most attract our attention and simply decide for ourselves whether to believe in said project and invest our time and money! It's a pretty difficult decision really

In the crypto world there are always good projects that leave excellent profits it is just a matter of research and a lot of study of what each project really wants, a crypto project comes to provide solutions to a problem if you do not know what it is about you cannot appreciate the currency and the coming of it is really necessary to study it to know its history

The first thing we need is to investigate everything about the project in which we want to invest, on which your project is based, the total amount of coins in circulation, if it is a sustainable project over time, review your roadmap and be very aware of any news they can broadcast.

It has to be more than all useful, the best projects are based on the fact that they have an objective of replacing something that is already there but improving it, as is the case of a currency called theta, which aims to improve the quality to do live and transmit the online events then there we realize that we already have good indications, but it is not only to say what you want to do, if not, you can review with whom you are allying and if the project is working '

It is known that the best investment is to obtain the currency at the cheapest price and then invest it in order to ensure profit, cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, LTC or ETH are good currencies for investment, but the price of Bitcoin is currently high. You can invest in other cryptocurrencies such as XRP. It is a safe currency and has good expectations in ‭2021‬.

You need to research the project you are interested in very well. See if it proposes something innovative and fulfills a function within the crypto market.

The best way to find a good project is to have a reference on who is financing it. There we will be able to know if a crypto project can progress favorably towards us if we invest wisely. Another way to know if a project will be worth it, is to be guided by the currency that is being used, if it is a crypto with favorable value changes it will undoubtedly be worth it.

many coin and token on marcket good for hodl . but you need  do a lot of research on it. It is better not to invest with the advice of others . Of course, you can consult them, but be your own decision maker

On 12/31/2019 at 8:07 AM, saddamali said:

Now we see Bitcoin dominance 70 ,which is very high so many Altcoin price huge down now.So how to find best project for longterm investment.

You have good understanding how this works. We don't know when exactly it is the time to buy altcoins but this was a great one. With dominance close to 70 this meant altcoins were going to recover quickly, especially after the halving.

• +2 1

You must analyze their project and how viable what they propose is because if they do not buy it, the currency will not rise in price but if you see good business proposals and the currency is moving a lot, take it for granted that its price will rise.

To analyze whether a project is good, you have to investigate the team behind it, the companies that support it, the deadlines that the project promises and the way in which it is going to achieve them, investigate similar projects and obviously the offer, to ensure a good price for the coin.

Unfortunately, not everyone can be lucky. Finding good projects is actually a bit of luck. Out of luck, good analysis and good research are required. If the crypto founders have strong companies behind them, it could mean that the coin will be valued in the future.

• +1 1

There are so many good projects in the market and they give us good profit in future and i hope that market give us good profit in the market. Just choose the ol projects and invest in that becasue in future that give us good profit and that will touch the sky.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 31/12/2019 at 5:32, miskyming said:

Simplemente investiga el proyecto para saber si su proyecto puede sobrevivir por mucho tiempo. Supongo que es más arriesgado invertir en ICO mejor que invertir lo que ya figura en intercambios o monedas confiables, como en el mercado de monedas superior.

I always say this in order to know if it is feasible or not, first you have to investigate the project in depth, but for that we must investigate where we can find all the information we really need, it is very difficult to discover which project is real and that it will last today. Many taking advantage of the digital age because there are no controls to legalize companies, something that allows investors to have a little more confidence when...

Pour connaître un bon projet ils faut suivre le parcours l'histoire de token son total supply son max supply le volume et si partonarai

Finding a good investment project is really difficult when it comes to reliability. For some time that I have seen this issue, I have seen that many people lean towards trust in project managers and the community-level recovery that they have achieved, however the fact has not always been a guarantee. Thank you very much for the comment and contribution, success and much profit !!! Good luck

Good projects are those that are successful. How to find them is a matter of listening to experts who can advise you so that you can invest and if it is in Bitcoin better still and with even greater reason, every year good projects are coming now I recommend the DeFi the de-centralized Exchage and some Marketplace.

be caraful with Investment because lately it's full of Website Scam.