How to find good project? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saddamali

How to find good project?

6 minutes ago, Kenan12 said:

@ Dorjoy12

I agree with you in these notes, my friend, I think that now is the ideal time to invest, once we buy the currency and leave it, we will earn big profits when it reaches great prices, for the eth currency. I saw news that it will reach that number, but that takes some time

No one know when crypto  will pump like a myth because 2 days ago maker coin value were 600 usd something  but today it pumped  upto 1k usd so can you Imagine  this huge pump while eth is the top ranked altcoin so eth can easily up to 10k usd..   Let's  see what  happen in future @Kenan12 

• +2 1

The best way to find a good project is to do a Google search. If we search on YouTube, we will find many videos of a good project. 

I am not an expert but , i always find my altcoins with reading their whitepapers and agreements. I am chosing them with checking top 50 coins, sometimes i'll chose from top 100. If you don't have a time to do research you can check some experts, if they tell you some coin , you can check the the project.

Long-term projects in cryptography are unsecured and may risk bankruptcy. I recommend trading, investing and working on short-term projects. I think they are much better, the capital cycle is faster, and obtaining profit is faster. In the event of loss, the losses of short-term projects are much less than the losses of long-term projects.

It is really hard to fined a really good project there is s lot of pages or websites saying or showing a project is good but that's not 100%sure because of sometimes lots of websites only wants to earn from a project whether it is a good or bad

Bitcoin is now a very popular currency, called online currency and can earn huge profits through Bitcoin earnings and investment. People are accepting various types of projects, one of which is long term projects through which to make huge profit according to a project plan

I just invest in the old projects of the crypto coins because these are the best and it will give us good profit in future because now the new projects will just give us loss in the market and most of scammers will do this.

Founding good project to invest for longer term I think you have to first of look at the potential ability of the project you want to invest on, by simply doing a study the the project, these are key ways to know good project.

That's true, to know a good ot best Crypto project, you need to make longtime investment which with time the project will prove to be good as the project will be progressing and having good value in crypto market. 

My friend, working with cryptocurrencies is countless, and there are many projects that can earn you good income from it. Investing in Bitcoin or any subcurrency on it is called altcoin, so your project and your article is great, especially the explanation and investment in general needs capital for what you enter in this shop Thank you

You can see the white paper of the project and the team and then perform a technical analysis of the chart. This is how you can know whether the currency is storable in the long term or not. It is preferable to choose one of the first ten currencies in the Market Cap. 

• +3 1

Bitcoin is one of the best long-term investments

Many members have bought Bitcoin since the date your topic was written in 2019 when Bitcoin was $ 9000 and now they are reaping great profits because Bitcoin has reached the $ 40,000 barrier.

This is a real achievement and great profits

• -3 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Many projects in this world you can invest and trade, my friend. For me, I separate long-term projects and I enter investments for a long time. They are good and make good profits from them in addition to some trades that bring me a wonderful income.

• +4 1

I would like to suggest you to go for a currency with lower price in crypto market and try as much as possible not to Invest in scam coin, because most of the new coins won't last long in the market.

• +4 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

To be able to find a good project, we have to put ourselves in the place of the investors, in which type of project they would like to put a lot of money? for that we can consult with experts or see people who invest a lot of money, so we can learn how to choose them, for me I think it should be a project that should be supported by big exchanges.

You said it yourself, it's the alts season so the best you can do is investing in the top 10 currencies in the market and if you already did that then it means you must be now in huge profits but even now it's still recommended to invest in altcoins for longer time because they will reach a new record this year

• +2 1

It is not difficult to find a good project.See what you have interest in, then you can find on the social media by going like upwork fiverr Interest on computer language like programming virtual  assistant Can apply 

• +2 1

I don't invest in new projects or IEOs, or some projects being shilled by gem hunters. They are very risky. They could be either a good project or a exit scam but since there is not many information about it, you are just basically gambling. I invest in well known projects which show even more potential in the future. I check the coinmarketcap site for a currency with good ratings and well marketcap and volume and I wait patiently for it's price to drop for making my entry.

• Useful or interesting 1

You have to search and research more get a good project. This is not so easy to find a good project easily. You may take help from others to find it Firstly. The information you guys share above this will definitely help us. Thanks for this.  

On 12/31/2019 at 7:21 AM, vivek jain said:

you want to invest in Bitcoin or any good cryptocurrency projects then you need to stay up to date with the latest news and trends around Bitcoin or any good cryptocurrency projects. When news is released about a new technical improvement, you might want to think about buying Bitcoin or any good cryptocurrency projects. If there is a huge fall in price of Bitcoin or any good cryptocurrency projects, then that too might be a good time to buy Bitcoin or any good cryptocurrency projects because you can buy it a low price.

This is a very good suggestion that talks about investing in bitcoin and how it brings about many profit in investing with bitcoin and if all this information are followed properly a new traders wishing to start investment will succeed.

Bitcoin is now a very popular currency, called online currency and can earn huge profits through Bitcoin earnings and investment. People are accepting various types of projects, one of which is long term projects through which to make huge profit according to a project plan

It is really hard to fined a really good project there is s lot of pages or websites saying or showing a project is good but that's not 100%sure because of sometimes lots of websites only wants to earn from a project whether it is a good or bad

I just invest in the old projects of the crypto coins because these are the best and it will give us good profit in future because now the new projects will just give us loss in the market and most of scammers will do this.

Founding good project to invest for longer term I think you have to first of look at the potential ability of the project you want to invest on, by simply doing a study the the project, these are key ways to know good project.

On 12/31/2019 at 11:07 AM, saddamali said:

Now we see Bitcoin dominance 70 ,which is very high so many Altcoin price huge down now.So how to find best project for longterm investment.

Dude if you want to invest somewhere you.should have to update about different projects from.where you.want to.invest and it must that you also have know.how about coins because now a days most the Projects are scams and fraud and people lost all theor investment so.its necessary that you have a proper information about project before investment 

• +2 1