Without btc which coins are suitable for invest? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dlexx69

Without btc which coins are suitable for invest?

Dear friend if you want to invest other currency accept Bitcoin then I suggest you that you should take etherum because it's a very valuable currency after Bitcoin and if you want to invest first of all you should make research for the forum in which you want to invest your money and then you should take any decision.

Ethereum is best option after bitcoin. Because ethereum on secend which in high price. So if we take ethereum it is profitable for us. Because it famous and value gain coin. So other coin is good but ethereum is good option ,because with this is chance to earn more profit.

A good question that made me think of it often is the most common currency or is actually the best profitable. It is difficult for us to collect the Bitcoin work, so we must think about another job that we can buy and trade for it with a good future like ethylium

• +3 1

I recommend you to use the invest box on the yobit platform, as it is very good at investing in cryptocurrencies. For me, I put a coin in it. I advise you to invest it, my friend.

I recommend you to use the invest box on the yobit platform, as it is very good at investing in cryptocurrencies. For me, I put a coin in it. I advise you to invest it, my friend.

• +4 1

@ibrahim 678 Only, my friend, you have to enter the yobit platform. Above there is an option to invest box, enter it, and then you can put any cryptocurrency you want to invest.

I want to draw your attention to the fact that the investment on the platform is not only limited to digital currencies, but also in real currencies, and there is an investment of the US dollar and the Russian ruble. I want you to take a look at that.

My friend, the best investment currency in cryptocurrencies is the undisputed bitcoin, but recently, currencies have appeared that give an effect similar to the effect of Bitcoin, such as Bitcoin, which is and Bitcoin from one source, one blockchain.  It followed the rise of Bitcoin and most importantly the ada currency, a distinct currency and a good investment in the long term, thank you very much

• +2 1

there are very well cryptocurrencies in which you can invest and really do not regret it.  for example, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ripple, and this is a basic example.  success.

Bitcoin is currently high, so you are right to exclude it from your thinking right now because you are still at the beginning of the road, but you can think of the currency of ethereum and Litcoin, as it is the best currency after Bitcoin, good luck to you, my friend

Apart from bitcoins there are so many profitable coins out there for investment and some of these can be identified by a good research or observation nevertheless,I will share those I think are popular and can be good for investment which are ethereum and  LTC but I recommend a research of confirmation first before taking this as an investment advise.

Bitcoin is of course the best because of its high value and acceptance by countries, but without bitcoin you can invest Litecoin and Ethereum, these currencies do not have a very good price, but if you want to invest away from Bitcoin ، You should invest in them and possibly Dogecoin

• +1 1

If there were no btc, so I have searched for information about the best currency to invest since the btc is not there, it would come without the ethereum currency, which is the second best and is also worth a lot and gives good returns so to invest we would have to invest in my opinion in that currency if the btc were not.

• +2 1

Hello my friend In my opinion, cryptocurrencies as a whole are on the way to rise in value day by day due to the increase in their popularity in the security methods they provide in terms of dealing. As I see it, the doge cryptocurrency has gained its place among the existing currencies and its value is increasing significantly, this is certainly in my opinion.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Hello, everyone.
In my opinion, cryptocurrencies are the best for investment, because these currencies are difficult to counterfeit, in addition to being used to protect virtual transactions and create new controllers.
For people who do not want to deposit Real Money in their wallet, it is cryptocurrencies that help them with this.

For successful investment, you should choose a cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin
It achieves large profits, but it needs a good study before starting to invest
There are other currencies, such as Ethereum
I think it's a good option, too

On 2/17/2021 at 2:29 PM, Dlexx69 said:

I want to invest my coins. So,I want to know more about it.I want to know without btc which coins are profitable for invest. Please tell me about it.I  hope I will get help by your useful and new informative reply.

Based on you amounts of money that you are welling to invest their are so many coins, like etherum litecoin xrp, trx, bitcoin-cash, dash and so on, just remember that you don't have to invest a money that you can't afford to lose.

25 minutes ago, Sania mirza... said:

@betelihemThere are many cryptocurrencies in the field of trading on which you can get good profit by investing, as you can see Ethereum which is showing a lot of improvement in a very short time, so you can invest on it. Apart from this, Litecoin is also a top ranked cryptocurrencies on which you can definitely earn profit by investing. 

Yeh friend i also mantiond it on my comment above, bitcoin is not the only cryptocurrency that have good profit when we invest on it., like you said etherum also have very good potential for investing because the price fluctuation is more than 200usd at a time so its bets.

Apart from BTC, there is no coins which is useful or  we can invest, then we can say that It can be only and only BTC for successful investment .

If do you want to invest  in Bitcoin . You can invest  in crypto currency  such as eth  itc adt which have  a purchase  volum  I have proven  to make a profit  when invest  and that you believe  gain good  value.

Depending on how much you want to invest, Etherium is a good choice too, litecoin is also another better choices if you have some enough capital, but if your capital is small, then you can invest in xrp, USD, or dogecoin, those are also good investment coins with low value that most new members can afford.

Dear friend, the btc currency is dominating the market now, but it is difficult to obtain at the present time due to the high exchange value at the present time, but there are Ethereum and Litecoin currencies that you can work with and earn good wind. I wish you good luck working here.

I think that it is difficult to limit the issue of investing to specific currencies, in the end it depends on experience and experience, so try to learn from yourself after you have gained sufficient knowledge and information from here, but you can use famous currencies as the beginning of your path, such as Ethereum or Litecoin

• +4 1

Dear colleagues from my point of view and it is my humble opinion there are some cryptocurrencies that are interesting to make investments such as ETH, LITECOIM, XLM and some more that left me in the pipeline, you just have to investigate and find information since there are many cryptocurrencies
A big hello to the whole community and great profits

After BTC I think LTC (litecoin) will able to invest because it is more reliable than other coins after bitcoin and its fluctuation are very small. Therefore I suggest you to invest in litecoin after bitcoin. Thank you.

In fact we are in the age of technology now and in the present age the demand for this technology is much higher and technology is very prevalent all over the world.There are many cryptocurrencies in circulation around the world, including Bitcoin, but it is never possible to invest in Bitcoin.Only then etherium is usable