Good Earning Idea in Crypto World - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oxygen

Good Earning Idea in Crypto World

On 11/27/2020 at 11:04 PM, Relium said:

i think keeping proof of stake coins or lending your stable coins are good options on crypto world at the moment because your are getting paid for what you hold.

Well yield farming has grabbed the attentions of so many investors to get rewarded in the utility tokens on some platforms. Crypto lending is itself overrated but it may not work for user who has not enough experiences. Learning good trading skill may help in the most of the cases. 

Undoubtly it is a very good post.good earning idea in crypticurrency is very much useful and halpful for us.it is a pert time income source where we can earn a lot of money to fullfill our demands.to remove unemployment problem,it is very faithful sourch for make money and lead a happy and healthy life.

Yes you are right and when I join crypto all my focus was on creating a good topic and commenting on useful post  that will earn me money but I later find out that cryptotalk is beyond earning alone you gain knowledge on trading skills and meet new friends here who share some useful tips about crypto on how to succeed with your investment.

• +2 1

Exactly that's the point I always share with the people. According to my opinion, free Bitcoin or any other currency is just your first step of your journey in crypto world. You cannot stay always with free Bitcoin, but you have to learn some skills of trading in which you can start your own trading and earn many Bitcoin. Sometimes the free Bitcoin can be stopped, but your learnt skills always remain with you, which help you to earn so many Bitcoin.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Trading is the most popular method to earn crypto if one can dedicate their time  to learn efficient trading skills this will be of great help to them within a year they can come out to become expert in trading

Learning is very important to earn money because you heard that learning is key of success that's why if you have proper knowledge about crypto trading then you can get more profit from trading . That's why first get more knowledge about crypto trading and then start trading I hope you get profit in this way .

• +1 1

In fact, it is necessary to follow new projects to earn more crypto. Because initially new projects pay higher. However, many of them are looking for fraud. Therefore, it is necessary to take advantage of many reliable cryptocurrency platforms. Maybe each of them will pay less, but in total you can earn some small amounts to pay your bills. Of course, when you learn about crypto money trading in the future, you can increase your capital.

This is what we all must do
Free money may need a lot of effort sometimes to get it, and even if not, it may end at some time, but the skill and experience you get will never lose it and it will help you develop that money that you got for free instead of consuming it directly

Top Ways To Earn Money From Cryptocurrencies - CoinSutra

Another way of earning in the cryptosphere is to buy a certain cryptocurrency from one exchange which is being sold on a lower price compared to another exchange, thereby creating an opportunity to buy low and sell high on another exchange to earn a good cut in between. This is called arbitrage.

People also ask

How can I make money fast with Crypto?

Best Ways to Make Money with Cryptocurrencies

Staking. Staking refers to the process of investing or locking up your funds in a crypto-coin and earning new cryptocurrencies in the form of interest. ... 

Buying & HODLing. ... 

Trading. ... 

Investing. ... 

Bonus Coins/Tokens. ... 

Referral. ... 

Sell for Cryptocurrencies. ... 

Dividends.

On 12/31/2019 at 8:21 AM, Oxygen said:

I am searching from last couple of years that how to earn free money. Which site is paying good etc. But this is not a better way to earn crypto currencies. Although we should get free money but the best way is to learn good trading skills. There are lot of original ways to earn. If we spare just one or two hours in learning trading skills or any other professional skills which can help in earning by doing some work than it will be very good for us. If you give only three months to learn skills i am sure you will have a good earning after three or six months and this will work for your whole life. than you have not to struggle in finding free money, you can produce your own money and can spread to others as well.

What you guys think about it?

The best and great idea of earning in the crypto market is the trading becasue if you trade in the crypto market you can make good money in it and in future you can be a millionaire becasue through trading you make good profit on the daily basis.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, it is a very wonderful idea in the Bitcoin world for profit because it earns you money and many profits through your work and the balance that you put in the investment also you get through it.

On 11/26/2020 at 10:51 PM, Froshk said:

One of the best earning approaches in the crypto world is trading, and if one has the funds and patience then you can as well consider investing Also. 

There is no doubt that trading with crypto coins is the most profitable and easiest way to earn more moneys, but the hardest thing about trading is we need some good experiences in order to be good on trading and we need some initial moneys for starting trading.

Nice words and great advice because work and experience are very useful and it is much better that we rely on luck if you have good knowledge and experience that will help you in good production and profit not to be underestimated and helps you in the future to save money.

On 12/31/2019 at 5:21 AM, Oxygen said:

I am searching from last couple of years that how to earn free money. Which site is paying good etc. But this is not a better way to earn crypto currencies. Although we should get free money but the best way is to learn good trading skills. There are lot of original ways to earn. If we spare just one or two hours in learning trading skills or any other professional skills which can help in earning by doing some work than it will be very good for us. If you give only three months to learn skills i am sure you will have a good earning after three or six months and this will work for your whole life. than you have not to struggle in finding free money, you can produce your own money and can spread to others as well.

Yes, it is a beautiful idea. After learning about digital currencies, beginners should start learning about trading and how to trade, as it can provide them with really good profits.

On 12/31/2019 at 5:21 AM, Oxygen said:

I previously tried to enter the trading market, it was difficult for me, I am currently trying to learn how to trade in order to enter the market

having to master some important pieces in cryptocurrency can actually help people in the long run as especially that of having to trade as its really essential to go about that if you think you can be patient on having to trade as either day trading or night

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I strive every day to develop my trading skills and learn anything that can help me achieve good success by developing a tight strategy for making deals, but I can be sure of success someday.

indeed exchanging is a decent method to bring in cash however its so unsafe and on the off chance that you settle on an awful choice you will lose your cash and furthermore exchanging needs cash to purchase coins and tokens

• +2 1

Yes you are right my dear friend

Cryptotalk is the Best source of Free online earnings you take good information about the cryptocurrency and other many things like trading, investment through this platform.. If you take good information about trading and investment so definitely you earn more money in crypto...

Edited by Zains031
  • +2 1

Knowledge and patience are the key drivers with which you can be successful in cryptocurrencies. Not every action you choose in the field of cryptocurrencies would turn out to be as per your expectations. So when you invest and trade make sure you keep this in mind and whenever you have a success story make sure that you share it among your fellow peers.

On 12/30/2019 at 7:21 PM, Oxygen said:

Learning skill is a method of earning money in your life time because the skill you have you will render a service to your clients and they pay you , learning how to trade is one of the great way to earn money in ccryptocurrency.

• +1 1

I was saying that there are many legitimate and paid sites where you can make money but they are not paying well so there is a good way to increase your income, learn trading and then work it out. This is the best way to make a good living.  But you can invest and start trading in the crypto world.

• +3 1

I do not think that there is any person who gives you free money, as he gives you money in exchange for a service that you do, so I do not know why it is called free profit, so you are doing work. Perhaps if someone told you to help him in real  and give you money, you will not do that, but on the Internet if he tells you to work a lot for a cent, then you will be happy So

• +3 1