The real enemy is me? - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

The real enemy is me?

The greatest enemy of man is fear.
The negative feelings that we get when trading, especially fear and anxiety, lead us to lose a lot of money when trading,
You have to learn to control emotions and turn away from the screen after making deals.

Thank you, my friend, for this good information that you provide to us. Yes, we realize that we may be enemies of ourselves through the trading that we offer ourselves because we will reach the trading period with the same balance we have.

Our biggest enemy are us that is true in the sense that we are quite greedy. All human have some kind of greed. Some think that they can earn over night. This kind of greed lead is to great damage. Also the fear of losing sometimes within us doesn't allow to moved further. 

• +2 1

There is a correct way to trade and a selfish way, when you are not trading according to your rules and don't follow the plan then the enemy is yourself no matter your experience and profits. 

Yes friend your right that the biggest anmy in your success paths are only yourself. When you are gaining some initial continue profits then you assume that your experienced and are fully skilled and take a risky step in greed of having more coins. In addition to this over confidence which is the main loss of your failure.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes our perception and involvement with business is the real article on the grounds that in this sort of case that we are to do suited commercial enterprise, we have to have insight and a ton of records. So when we are a extremely good deal of enterprise screw ups, we are our adversaries with regards to the way that a portion of our awful encounters and strategies are the motive for our misfortunes.

• +4 1

Yes, correct words, when the trader seeks to gain more profits and does a wrong act without thinking, so in this case he will be his enemy himself and he is the one who caused himself the loss

Our greatest foe are us that is valid as in we are very eager. All human have some sort of insatiability. Some feel that they can procure over evening. This sort of insatiability lead is to incredible harm. Additionally the dread of losing now and then inside us doesn't permit to moved further.

• +2 1

You said right dear our biggest enemy is ourselves because when money comes we get avaricious and we start gambling to get more and more money and at the end we lose all of our money. 

Sometimes we commit acts that are not on our side, as if we are enemies of our selves but thise happened unintentionally and this must be avoid. I realized when i bought yoda coins because i did not use any knowledge and went for buying. But after few hours it fell too much and i feel very sad.

The statement is correct because yes, the real enemy is me myself when its comes to trading. I don't have enough patience and I can't control my emotions that's how I loose in trading sometimes. So I can see that my faults is from me myself. 

in any field not only in trading the worst enemy is you. because everytime we have to fight against our laziness , procrastination and sometimes with our negative believes and thoughts. if you realize that you are the only one who makes obstacles to get success you will get motivation and work harder , it really works for me because i know that almost everything depends on me.

On 12/31/2019 at 8:16 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

People trading using knowledge ( logic ) and experience ( art ). But after trading for a long time you will find you are trading with yourself and the biggest enemy is you. The question is when you realize this statement are correct?

Trading is process of continuously upgrading and processing. If we follow greedy nature and stop following the trading plan. We would definitely lose our funds. Their for always make a habit of back step or pull out. Because if you don't control your greed. You will not gonna stop till you loosen all your money in process of making it double fold. Always find a good strategy and restrain yourself from doing excessiveness. 

Hello mate, you say right biggest enemy is myself because if we not keep patient at cryptocurrency than we will loose all the money what we invest at crypto trading. So first we have to be patient at trading otherwise our patient will loose our money.

On 31/12/2019 at 4:16 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

People trading using knowledge ( logic ) and experience ( art ). But after trading for a long time you will find you are trading with yourself and the biggest enemy is you. The question is when you realize this statement are correct?

Hmm you are right man. You really need to defeat that enemy in you before being able to win against other enemies.

Often we behave in ways that are not in our best interests, as if we are our own worst enemies, but this is accidental and must be prevented as it has the potential to kill you.

On 12/31/2019 at 6:16 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

@nicolas1234789 I realized that the biggest enemy of my trading career was myself after missing out on many opportunities in this market: I didn't buy when need to buy, not sell when need to sell. The market signals were clear and the bullrun potential was huge, but my own fear and greed prevented me from making a profit.

The real enemy to yourself is you, so try to confront this in a big way because you need this in order to succeed in your life and in your field you need to

• +2 1