One Question ❓ - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jahanzaib Choudhry

One Question ❓

Hopefully All Of You will be very fine and enjoying your good health.

Dear Members I have a question. It is present in the rules of forum that when you make Crypto Talk account then complete your 💯 posts within seven days . But if we don't complete our 100 posts due to some budden of work then what happen?

Will account logout ? If not then what happen? Please share your knowledge with me . Thanks ❣️

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

7 minutes ago, Dado07 said:

No, my friend, this is not about logging out of the account and it does not harm your account, but all there is to it is that you must create 100 posts within two days, for example, and then you will write 20 posts per day with useful and valuable content in order to get full profits after seven days

Thanks my dear Senior for sharing good information with me.

Bro I didn't listen any rule like that and also it's not harmful for your account if you didn't complete your 100 posts in 7 days yeah but it's have negative effect on your reputation because it's so much time you take to complete your post but forum won't ban your for this do don't worry and do your best now and earn profit and get knowledge here on this site

4 hours ago, Jahanzaib Choudhry said:

Hopefully All Of You will be very fine and enjoying your good health.

Dear Members I have a question. It is present in the rules of forum that when you make Crypto Talk account then complete your 💯 posts within seven days . But if we don't complete our 100 posts due to some budden of work then what happen?

Will account logout ? If not then what happen? Please share your knowledge with me . Thanks ❣️

@Jahanzaib Choudhry Dear friend, it is not necessary to complete your first 100 in seven days your allowed to more than to complete in more than 7 days, your allowed to complete just in two days nothing will happen.

• +4 1

There is no time bounded for completing 1st 100 posts. You can take your time for this and you should do it because this 100 posts are the base of our experience and should utilize this for making better posts in future. Thanks

• +1 1

@Jahanzaib Choudhry The forum does not require the termination of the first 100 posts in a specific period, but it motivates members to end 100 posts as soon as possible in order to start earning, so you do not need to worry, as the delay in ending the first posts will not harm your account on the forum.

It is not necessary that you complete your first 100 post in two days. If you are busy then you can complete your first 100 post by posting a little daily. But when your 100 posts are completed then after 7 days only the earning will start.

If you create account on cryptotalk and complete your necessary posts you can after earn some satoshi and talk token and if you just create account and don't complete your post you can't earn,this how it work and your account still work normally 

The most important thing my friend is that when you finish the first 100 posts , you need to write everyday about 25 useful posts and after seven days you will get your first payments 

• +3 1

My brother, this will not logout your account, but it is not necessary. If you complete your 100 posts quickly, it is very good for you.  This will get your account registered soon.  And your earning will start soon.

• +2 1

I do not think that the account will be canceled or suspended, and you can resume working normally here. Perhaps your acquisition of new information and material gain will not be delayed, but it is not too late to remedy the past.

• +2 1

if you didn't open or post some topics on your cryptotalk account i think it will block due to unattended logins in 2 consecutive months so better to not register first if you have some other works and if you didn't have enough time for these because in the system you will be inactivity and it will also banned or delete your account by moderators.

• +1 1

Until now, I have not completed my first week, but I do not want to put myself in the assurance of a possible loss of the account, so I advise you not to start this work if you do not allocate all the time that he needs

• +3 1

16 hours ago, saradz said:

@Jahanzaib Choudhry The forum does not require the termination of the first 100 posts in a specific period, but it motivates members to end 100 posts as soon as possible in order to start earning, so you do not need to worry, as the delay in ending the first posts will not harm your account on the forum.

I hope you are offline my dear friend. Dear baddy thank you for sharing you are good knowledge with me.

I ask all of you that whenever you reply to a member, he gives it in a good way so that if he understands your words well and acts on them, you will always respond to someone. Explain in simple terms what it is and how much you know about it

• +2 1

Dear friend there is no such thing as a past time surrounded since polishing off the last one hundred quotes. You'll be able to remove your yore given that the present and also you seem to it because the aforementioned one one hundred quotations will be the bottom going from in our feelings and may apply the aforementioned one for the reason that raise cites finally.

• +3 1

Welcome, my dear friend.  You can find out something by asking questions.  If you want to know about your account, you must ask a question  This will help you gain experience.  Thanks

• +1 1

No dear. This is not affected your account. But your daily routines also affected. So try to maintain your daily routine and daily task.you can complete your posts when you want.

• +1 1

Dear friend no your account are not locked due to less then hundred comments.its just target set cryptotalk owner .if you are note done by your target then wait and when you are free again open same account and complete 100 post.

Greetings to you my dear friend
There is no problem with that, but you have to submit 20 comments per day
After the first hundred comments
Stick to the rules and everything will be good

• +2 1

It's not compulsory to post 100 comments within the time limit because there is no time limit.  You can compete it whenever you want but after your 100 posts you have to post 20 topic daily.  

• +1 1

No friend nothing will happen to your account if you delay also won't be log out but it will be late for your earning how much you will be late to work your payment will get you late .and you have to be complete 100 post then 20 post till 7 days.

• +2 1

20 hours ago, MT khan said:

@Jahanzaib Choudhry Dear friend, it is not necessary to complete your first 100 in seven days your allowed to more than to complete in more than 7 days, your allowed to complete just in two days nothing will happen.

Good topic dear mate, if we can't complete our 100 initial posts due to any work or engagement then it will not be a problem for our account nor it will be warn or ban as it is not a violation of any forum's law.  Doesn't happen to our account if we stay inactive.🚫

The rule of this platform is that we have to post our hundred posts here, in return for which we do not get payment. And there is no such type of detention whether you have to do your post in a week or in how many days there is no restriction on it. You can post your desired number of days. And thus there will be no risk to your account if you continue to follow the rules and regulations of this platform. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No, my friend, this topic does not affect your logout and does not harm your account at all. You need to finish 100 posts within a short period of time not exceeding three days in order to start your daily business and get your profits after seven days, which is creating 20 useful posts

No my dear it is not compulsory to finish your hundred comments in seven days but it is advised because the quick you complete your 100 comments the quick you are to earn your money. If you complete your 100 comments in 2 weeks then you have to wait another week to get your payment for the daily work. So it is advised to complete them early.