One Question ❓ - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jahanzaib Choudhry

One Question ❓

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Hello my friend that the 100 free posts are to learn the rules of the forum and the ways to work on it and do not have a specific time to publish these comments you must create new and important topics in order to accept the comment and not delete it because the unhelpful and repeated information is not accepted within the forum

• +2 1

Hello everyone, my friend you will not have any problems, you can last any time, in making your first 100 publications, there is no rule, where they determine the time, to make your first publications, but the most convenient is that you try to finish, as soon as possible, so you can begin to receive payments.

• Useful or interesting 1

Friend, it seems to me that nothing will happen to you if you do not complete the 100 publications in 7 days, it seems to me that what they give you 7 days is for you to finish them before or in those 7 days so that you can start working but do not worry It is not a problem if you spend or take more than those 7 days to make the 100 posts, each one has their time to finish doing them.

Doing your first 100 posts is not subject to 7 days, but you can do it at a time that suits you, but after its completion, payment will be received after 7 days and your suspension from working in the forum for several days will not affect your account.

• +4 1

Dear as far as I know, there is no time period for completing the first hundred post. What you have to do is follow and complete this way, but try not to neglect because after completing the first hundred you will be subject to a ban in case of negligence

Thank you so much for this question. One of my questions is that everyone should get rid of 100 comments as soon as possible but if it is a little late there will be no problem but it may be too late for us to get the meaning and we should work carefully

It is not compulsory that you complete your posts within 7 days as there is no where that it was statwd like that in the forum. All that you need to do focus on making your posts of good quality and you won't go wrong. Take your time to finish the posts just don't spam the forum.

As far as I know, nothing bad will happen to your account. Don't worry, you just have to complete the 100 posts, then post 20 posts every day.

Nothing will happen because there is nothing stipulating this in the forum rules. Take your time to post, but you should know all posts should be useful.

• +4 1

Dear friend, if you want to earn from here, you must follow all the rules of this platform. You have to make 100 comments first and you will get your payment as soon as you can finish it. You also have to make 20 comments every day.  Thanks.

We do not have to make the 100 publications in a period of 7 days, we can complete them at any time, so do not worry if you spend the 7 days and still not complete the 100 publications nothing happens, you can finish them when you can.

dear from my perspective in forum rules there is no specific timing to complete your 100 post you are free to complete your 100 post whenever you want because from my point of view this is first step where your foundation will make and you will able to understand this forum and gained experience about this forum so you just doing work with your ease and do not worry about this

No my friend you do not leave the account only that it will take a little longer to be able to charge for your comments sometimes it happens that for other reasons we do not have time to achieve things in the established times but that only depends on you how long it takes and how much rush you have to do it of money alone I advise that once you start do not give up because if you do it you harm your pocket.

My friend you can take your time and complete your free 100 posts but not that long actually because this 100 posts  is for practical so you can take your time and be posting it gradually so that you can learn seriously.  There's no rushing actually. 

Edited by Manir
  • +1 1

It is mentioned no where in the rules that you have to complete first 100 posts in 7 days . There is no time limit to complete your 100 posts. After the completion of 100 posts You can earn payments for maximum20 posts daily and the payment for the posts will receive after 7 days.

• +1 1

Don't worry, my friend, there is no specific time to complete the first 100 free posts..You can take the time for that..I think it helps you gain experience in writing useful and valuable posts. And the advantage of entering the field of work and you are confident of yourself and your work ... persevere and strive in your work to increase your followers and profit in the coming days in this forum

• +1 1

If we are unable to work in the cryptotalk forum for a few days due to an issue, our account will not be affected. Our account remains logged and secure. There is no time limit for working in this forum.

Happy evening, my friend, it is not necessary. Complete the first 100 posts in 7 days. Do not forget that it is your first experience. You can publish whenever you want and you must learn the rules for this reason. It is not necessary in seven days.

• +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

You are welcome to the cryptotalk platform dear, this platform has its own rules and regulations, and if you fail to complete your first hundred posts in seven days, then you might face problem from the platform which might lead to the banning of your account, this is my advice for you.

• +1 1

It is not necessary to complete 100 posts in seven days, it does not affect it at all. I had a travel and I was late completing it, and nothing happened.

There is no specific time to end the first 100 free posts, but the sooner you finish it, the better for you to start earning .. And do not forget to abide by the rules in your posts.

I don't think you will be banned

But I think it will affect your reputation here on the forum

Therefore, my friend, you have to be committed to working here and diligence so that you can complete the hundred posts as soon as possible