Improving our English by reading and writing in Cryptotalk - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
samtamer

Improving our English by reading and writing in Cryptotalk

Yes, you are right. This forum really help to make our english better by reading and writing in this forum. When we read other people post and write our own content then it really leads us to make our skills of English better and we would become better writer and speaker of English language.

Before my English was bad, but now I'm good thanks to this great platform.  I've worked on developing and improving it by writing the daily consulting here.  I am able to speak English fluently.  Also, this forum teaches us all about cryptocurrencies. It's a great and amazing forum

• +2 1

Wow what a nice topic, I totally agree with you, cryptotalk improve our writing and reading in this great platform, is very important because we learn a lot of many things, things like knowledge and experience.

Really it's a good way of learning English and it's alao increase our trying speed an A Computure and laptop. I am a mathematics student of master but my English is very poor as you know most of my time go in solving mathematics question.

Yes, of course, through this forum you can improve your English language, and you can learn new English terms that you do not know, this forum is very important and teaches you a lot of things.

This is one of the advantages of this great forum for learning English and mastering it grammatically and correcting the wording of the post so that the idea spreads correctly.
Thank you, my friend, for highlighting this ignorant feature of many.

Yeah mate you are write definitely we can increase our english and writing from this forum because in this forum most of the people are using english and also in different styles so we can easily learn English also our writing.

Even though I worked for a long time online, I could not earn enough. I can earn by investing. I can earn by working on Telegram. I Exchange Token via Yobit. I think the way the crypto currency is going to improve further in the future. General Chat Chat Loung

This is true because most of the members join this platform without proper experience of writing and commenting but as they spend sometime in the platform, they develop in that aspect, so much thanks to the cryptotalk platform.

You want to learn to do a lot of good things in English. Saying here you can understand a lot, in fact if we can work well here we can make a lot of home here in English. Because here we can learn something good in English, we can create something good with a lot of things. 

Yeah this is also a good benefit of crypto talk. We can improve our english by writting and reading the post on crypto. Our english written and reading skills are improved on crypto. We can earn and also learn on this forum . Thanks crypto

Choose to describe a good topic,

In this forum we read different people's opinions and thoughts, I am a master's math student but my English is very bad because you know I spend most of my time solving math questions so I can't give time to English but this platform is really very good for me and people like me. In addition to strengthening our experience working here, we no longer make spelling mistakes. I wish everyone success.

The best way to master and strengthen language is to practice it continuously, and since the site requires writing in English, reading posts and making partnerships in English will improve your language a lot

• +1 1

Yes our english improve by usong this foram, we know about the crypto world and organization, through this foram we also know about how to communicate with the different people around us.

Yes we can improve our global language as English language learners that is right for everyone to read many post and give comments and reactions which provides the best earnings and learning English language. The forum is perfect for everyone to improve English

Dear fellow, Literally you are right. Learning is the only key to success. If someone wanna earn more then he/she have to work hard and improve their skills. On this forum writing skills matters more but for improving writing skills we have to improve our reading skills. Read as much as you can, read seniors members and gain knowledge from their content. Do some research on internet about cryptotalk, cryptocurrencies and their all strategies. 

Our knowledge and information in the language will increase dramatically due to working here, reading and writing publications, looking for rules to correct our mistakes and avoid making typos while publishing.
Although many use translation programs, these programs need proofreading even after using them
Whoever does not use it and works on enriching his language and devoting some time to learning it will be better, and learning the language will be a great benefit for us.

• +1 1

Well said because in these platform we learned a lot of things which include improving our language skills and also making some good publication that will benefit other members as well and finally we are been paid for working here on daily basis.

Edited by The Game
Typing error

Yes, my friend, here on this platform we gain confidence in improving our reading and writing of the English language

And this site helps me very very much

It improves my language and also helps me gain information about cryptocurrencies

• +4 1

You are right, because most of the members in the cryptotalk platform without proper knowledge and experience of writing skills, but as they grow bigger, they are now experts in the field, so much thanks to the cryptotalk platform.

I have started English lessons again, because I thought I was good, but after reading some of what I was posting, I decided it was very bad. After a few months my english is better and I now hope to be later able to write a lot better. I have to thank for this motivation the forum and other members that made me understand that my english was not so good and need imrpovment. So I am going to be a lot better from previous.

Yes offcource this is the most easy way to improve out English and not only english language but also it helps to groom and grow our communication skills to communicates with all those countries having english is their mother language.

Dear brother I agree with you what I said, my knowledge of English was very weak, but after entering cryptotolk I improved a little bit, I started to read better and I improved with rules I wish everyone well.

Yes, my dear friend, our English has improved thanks to this forum. We are very careful not to have linguistic errors in the responses we write so we have brought close experience in English, because the benefit from this forum is both educational and financial

• +3 1