Your Hopes for Crypto in 2020 - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Your Hopes for Crypto in 2020

Hi! Mate. Well, I'm a newbie on this platform because I joined one week ago. I don't have any hope for 2020 as 2021 is around the corner and I joined late 2020. I will only have hope for 2021. My hope for 2021 is to first become a great investor secondly, I also hope all the coins will appreciate and never depreciate again. Thanks mate and you are highly welcome.

I started working with this coding and I am confident of my work and my goal that I seek to achieve is to follow through to the end and earn a lot of money to live a stable life

My hope for 2020 is that bitcoin price should rise rapidly and acquired more investor that will invest in crypto currencies and also be successful in there investment which will enable them to create more awareness and invite more user into the world of crypto.

My hope in 2020 is that more and more countries are adopting cryptocrurrency so that there will be more and more users, and users will be more widespread. Crypto has rises and the government does not trouble cryptomania also exchanged to get recognition for crypto from every country. On the chart you can see and predict by yourself what might happen with tecnical analysis. 

• +2 1

On 12/30/2019 at 12:46 PM, Agios said:

Tomorrow, we are entering the new year, of course all of you want better hopes about crypto. My hope in 2020 is that more and more countries are adopting cryptocrurrency so that there will be more and more users, and users will be more widespread. What about your hopes, do you hope the crypto prices to rise. or become an expert trader, or have their own exchange site, etc.

I also wish the same, I hope soon and nations around the world can accept the potential that exists in cryptocurrencies for all nations, at some point we will have the privilege of seeing all this on the news.

• +1 1

I can say that this 2020 was one of my worst years, even bitcoin had a difficult time this year, but as this year goes by it begins to improve greatly, even the price of bitcoin rose to 23 thousand dollars, this year it was very difficult for me, but I thank God for some things such as entering the cryptographic world again and thoroughly, it has been very difficult for me, but I got to know this site and cordially I like the support that is provided here in the forum, it is a job As a team and supporting each other to learn and teach our experiences and mistakes that we have made, I can say that the best of this year was finding cryptotalk to learn what I need to do trading, I thank God for having known this platform, I hope that in 2021 things will come much better and that the crypto world grows more in 2021.

• +3 1

My oppinion is the crypto  prices will increase in the next year hoping to be successful in trading. Bitcoin is the leader of crypto currency in the market. 

That is the hope of all this for several points 1 because the demand would increase and those of us who are already in this world and have saved in crypto would have many profits and apart because this would help solve the economic problems of many people and countries.

• +1 1

On 12/30/2019 at 6:46 PM, Agios said:

Tomorrow, we are entering the new year, of course all of you want better hopes about crypto. My hope in 2020 is that more and more countries are adopting cryptocrurrency so that there will be more and more users, and users will be more widespread. What about your hopes, do you hope the crypto prices to rise. or become an expert trader, or have their own exchange site, etc.

This year was bad in its beginning and good in its end for those who have money. As for those who could not buy Bitcoin at the time of the drop, today is only watching the prices.

• +1 2

I think the same as you, I hope that next year the acceptance of cryptocurrencies will be fast worldwide, and also for me I hope to achieve great goals because thanks to cryptocurrencies these things can happen.

• +1 1

On 12/30/2019 at 10:46 PM, Agios said:

There are many country who doesn’t accept cryptocurrency. Because they think it is threat for their financial sector. If they accept it we will be benefited from this.  Because when cryptocurrency accept world wide its business also increase. 

My hope in 2020 has been achieved, namely the increase in bitcoin prices, in 2020 the increase in bitcoin prices exceeded my expectations, so that the price of bitcoin has gone up in history with the highest price increase. I think we are all satisfied with the 2020 Bitcoin price. And now in 2021 with the hope that the bitcoin price will be higher than 2020, I hope it will break the $ 100,000 price.

• +1 1

2020 has been a fruitful year for cryptocurrency exchange especially for bitcoin because it has been increasing in price, and I believe 2021 will be more productive not only on bitcoin but to other cryptocurrency, the like of bitcoin is also a little bit high and I hope its increase soon

• Useful or interesting 1

My hopes are bitcoin and other cryptocurrency price increase . I also hope a scammers free site every where.  People lose money by scammers . So i wish spammers don't exist anymore.  I also hope Corona will go in 2020.

• +2 1

Except for that pandemic phase in which bitcoin faced a downfall, this year overall was very good for cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin not only recovered but got its all time high price. 

• +3 1

In 2020 people were thoughts thats bitcoin may be ending on that year once the bitcoin price was dropped to 5000 USD and there is how people were selling their bitcoin in order to avoid bitcoin to be dead while they were still holding, but without expectedly bitcoin price was starting to pump again after corona to supply worldwide, so thats people were stopping using fiat currencies and transfer to bitcoin then the bitcoin price was start to be increased. 

• +3 1

My friend, the spread of Pharos Corona has greatly affected cryptocurrencies, making them more popular and trading, affecting them positively. I always have hopes for cryptocurrencies, and the reason is due to their great support by major companies such as PayPal Thank you

• +3 1

Hi friends well come. Every person has differet hopes with new year. Mostly people hope that the price of crpto will increase. So they are collecting the tokens and they want to sell these tokens in the new year. In the new year there are chaneces to increase the price of btc. 

• +2 1

It truly isn't nations that need to embrace crypto, it's people.

Also, except if individuals see a reasonable requirement for them, no one is truly going to need to claim them except if they're theorizing with expectations of a benefit. Governments won't utilize bitcoin for anything, and in the event that they wind up making their own digital forms of money, those will be brought together and will be against security.

thanks for your post.....

It has been 1 year since this posted and now we are in the beginning of 2021. 

My hopes for this year is a strong bull market for both bitcoin and the altcoins. Many analysits are expecting a big altcoin rally since the BTC prices rised very parabolic and the money in Bitcoin will soon move to alts, leading them to a great altseason. I hope this happens and soon.

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

2020 has been the outstanding year of crypto currencies system that experience hike in population across the world. It's the year that so many countries officially declare in favour of Crypto adopted and legalise as the legal asset. Large number of masses joined and active participation in crypto opportunities

Yes, basically!  Of course I think everyone has different expectations with the new year.  In fact, most people expect the price of cropto to rise.  So they are collecting tokens and they want to sell these tokens in the new year.  And in this new year, the price of BTC is skyrocketing.  Which is good news for everyone.

I am replyingmostly on the longvterm chart of bitcoin and not that lots on ordinary human beings just giving predictions of every type. On the chart you could see and expect via your self what would possibly occur with tecnical evaluation. In my opinion i see that bitcoin ought to without difficulty begin growing slowly in 2020 and it's going to top to new all-time highs in 2021

In early 2020 I heard from many cryptocurrency expert members that 2020 will increase cryptocurrency prices substantially. And then as soon as the second 2020 was over, the predictions of all those members proved absolutely true. And as we saw the price of bitcoin has reached $ 40000. And as we look at the prices of Ethereum and other poetry glands, that too has increased to a great extent. In this way, those who had made a big moment in the beginning of 2020 that cryptocurrency prices would increase by the end of 2020, their prediction proved absolutely true. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My hopes are very high about the crypto market in 2020 and that make good high at the end of 2020 and now the 2021 is start and i hope in this year crypto market make a very great high and touch the sky this time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day