Your Hopes for Crypto in 2020 - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Your Hopes for Crypto in 2020

Your hopes have been fulfilled, my friend, as many countries have adopted cryptocurrencies, including Venezuela, and these cryptocurrencies have become more widespread than before and more traded and profitable by investing them.

Dear past year had a great achivement in the cryptocurrency and in the cryptoalk. Many people work on it. And it become a good platforum of the earning.

• +5 1

in the 2020 many people adopt it for the trade and investment of the crypto currency. now mostly people know about the importance of the crypto currency and they try to get the earning form the any way of the crypto.

• +5 1

My hope that cryptocurrency will rise in 2020 has been fulfilled, almost all cryptocurrencies have risen to their highest levels. Of course I still have other hopes about Bitcoin, namely the price of Bitcoin will rise to $ 100,000, if that happens then many people who hold Bitcoin will become rich and cryptocurrency will be an attraction so that cryptocurrency has more users. I believe that if that happens then the future of cryptocurrency will be very bright.

• +5 1

Certainly, Bitcoin will be in its golden age in the coming years because it is the greatest investment in human history.  This pandemic contributed to spreading the culture of encryption among the people, which contributed to the high price of bitcoin in the recent period.  Experts expect that its price will reach one million dollars within a few years, so I advise you to increase your investment in Bitcoin.

Hello my friend, yes, the development witnessed by countries and peoples and their entry into the world of cryptocurrencies and how they are traded and invested has greatly contributed to the spread and growth of digital currencies, increasing their popularity, and creating a large space for them in our lives ... I hope that their price rises and reaches the top so that we get abundant money and profit. happy New Year

My wish is that cryptocurrencies be fully relied upon in financial transactions that take place around the world, as this technology constitutes the future for the financial system.

• +3 1

Certainly, one of my hopes will be for bitcoin prices to rise to a peak and to become one of the strongest bitcoin investors and make huge profits when selling those cryptocurrencies at the highest prices.
I also hope that the coding hadith becomes one of the most important conversations discussed around the world.

• +1 1

For me.
I hope the $ 100 thousand bitcoin will become tentative because all experts rely mainly on bitcoin
To gather more knowledge and identify and address my areas of vulnerability in cryptocurrency.

Edited by Raauf QK
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

My dear friend, thank you for your useful participation. We all have the same wishes that you wish, as the spread of currencies in all countries will facilitate many things for us, such as transferring and exchanging money.

• +3 1

On 12/30/2019 at 11:46 PM, Agios said:

Tomorrow, we are entering the new year, of course all of you want better hopes about crypto. My hope in 2020 is that more and more countries are adopting cryptocrurrency so that there will be more and more users, and users will be more widespread. What about your hopes, do you hope the crypto prices to rise. or become an expert trader, or have their own exchange site, etc.

My hope about cryptocurrency in 2021 and in the years to come, hopefully cryptocurrency will continue to exist and there will be many more crypto coins such as bitcoin that have a high exchange rate with the blockchain system. Hopefully we all get what we want from cryptocurrency and remain wise crypto users.

• +3 1

Your 2020 goals seem to be already surpassed, in my opinion. Cryptocurrencies are gaining acceptance in certain countries on a daily basis. People from the united States are already allowing cryptocurrency fees for legitimate identity procedures including visas. The prospect of allowing cryptocurrency in India is being discussed, as well as the development of laws to govern these transactions. This are only two minor samples of what is going on with cryptocurrency around the globe. My goals for the year 2021 are to be able to train myself in this field so that I can start working with cryptocurrency and earn more money.

My wish is to increase my experience in this field and to help people who need my help, also to increase the number of countries legislating cryptocurrencies and an increase in commercial companies that accept it as a payment method.

• +1 1

2020 was not that bad and every year is important for Cryptocurrency market because so many new investors are entering in cryptoworld, many countries will use new digital currency, strong year for everyone so my hope is price keep going very high day by day.

The year 2020 was one of the best years in the crypto world. I hope that 2021 will be a good opening for all investors because it will definitely be wonderful. 

I enter crypto months after this post, but it was one of my most profitable years even though I was not from the beginning but only 8 months. Now it is 2021 and the profit keeps coming, I do not know why it was not followed by an increase in investors, I was hoping for more, but probably it will be soon again, with another push in prices of crypto assets.

When I started working in the field of cryptography, my main goal was to learn and gain experience in this field in order to be able to establish my own business, but as I progressed to work here and increased my experience, I found that I could make a lot of money by buying and selling cryptocurrencies, so I hope that currency rates will continue To rise and increase its spread more in the world

I can sell my Bit coin at a profitable expense, and my country will also accept currency, and I think after half a year of bit coin retrieve bit coin, and this year, my expectation is that the value of currency will increase

My hope is that the crypto benefits can be transferred better into everydays life and that adoption rises.

There are so many great projects which are ready and can  t make the jump into business cause of fear and lag of information. I hope this hurdles can be overtaken and take crypto to the place where it should be

• +2 1

There are some steps you can take to get off to a good start in your year. We can't say that much, but it's important to manage the private key yourself. The private key constitutes access to the encryption tokens. If you store Bitcoin in a trade show, this trade show has these private keys. As long as the scholarship did not occur, no error occurred.

As we know that bitcoin is being popular all over the world day by day and almost all the countries expect someone allow it to trade in it in there countries. So there are big exceptions from the crypto currency in 2021 as well,as it performs in 2020.. There are some ups and downs in 2020 but it's major cause was the penedamic disease corona viruse which broke the economy of the world.. So I hope that in this year it's growing rate will be higher than the last year. 

Now the next year has been started and we can see that crypto currency is getting more progress day by day and every person wants to invest in crypto currency due to its rising prices and they know that the next year will be more likely tlfor them so we should also get benefit from it. 

I have my hopes pinned on this year 2021, because I am sure it will be a bull market, and all virtual currency traders will have good profits.

• Useful or interesting 1

More than a year has passed since this sharing and the cryptocurrencies have risen significantly since that time until now, so we should not say that the price is high and not suitable for investment because long-term investment always helps us to make good profits.

• +1 1

My hope for crypto currency is to increase in population for more members to register and join the platform in order to be able to earn the benefits and values in the forum and also more countries should try to adopt the the use of crypto currency in order to make things goes easily