For beginner please help! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jilan ahmad

For beginner please help!

Dear friend you should follow rules and regulations of this world best platform.You have to do 100 posts within 7 days and after 7 days you have to do 20 posts per day.Avoid yourself from copy paste.

Hello newbie. As a begginer you have to gather Knowledge about this forum. For this you have to visit every section of the forum and read the seniors comment. You have to create unique and useful posts to get paid and avoid copy others post. Thank you.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Jack33 said:

My friend, you should visit the section about the forum to view the forum rules so as not to violate them and be exposed to the alert points and then ban Pay attention your subject must be at least 100 characters long.
First of all, you have to write 100 free publications. Then you start writing 20 posts a day

Exactally dear mate. Visit About Forum section and go Beginners  and Crypto world to read out. On the second number we can go towards the Pinned posts to read well. 

• +2 1

Hello dude 

I'm also new here and I'm also not so much well familiar about this forum but I can give you some guidelines like don't do copy paste and rating and follow the rules of this forum

2 hours ago, Jilan ahmad said:

I dont clearly understand that, please help..

There is no reason to stress that it is normal.You are new to this site so you do not understand anything.If you read the rules in the about fourm section of this site, you will clearly understand everything.

First of all, welcome to this forum. As a piece of advice for newcomers and everyone in this forum, I can say that everyone needs to know the details of the work in this forum.  We have to work according to the rules.  You have to be patient and work hard.  No one's post can be copied. You have to work carefully. I want to say this to the members of this forum. I will say these as my advice and tips. Of course, you have to make useful posts.

15 hours ago, Jilan ahmad said:

I dont clearly understand that, please help..

@Jilan ahmad Dear friend, you should create the posts and topics the administration will give you satoshis and talk tokens for your useful posts dear remember it your posts and topic should be related to the cryptotalk and cryptosystem.

In the world of the forum, write useful words and a syllable that contains 80 characters, consisting of useful information and not taken from Google, not repeated, nor is the words of others

Well dude don't be worried about this forum its simple. First you have to complete 100 posts. AFter completing the 100 post you have to working seven days more. Then you are able to get paid of every paid post. 

I am a new user in the platform. First I welcome you .it is up to us. you have finishing the target of first 100 posts that are unpaid. Then you publish at least 20 posts  per day which are paid ,and the maximum number of posts is 50 posts per day within 24 hours. According to me

After registering on this platform, you are to register on yobit.net  as well. Link your cryptotalk account to yobit by going to cryptotalk campaign and cryptotalk new on your profile and input the email used to register cryptotalk in the appropriate box. Then you can start posting here and complete 100 useful post and be eligible to recieve payment after seven days for the posts made and rated subsequent to the 100 posts. Read more in the "about section" for more information. @Jilan ahmad @hamza123a @Nay7 @Khanbaloch @Designs112

Edited by Oyetoyy

Hi brother you don't worry about this work. It's a simple and best way of earning. You should have good communication skills and good way of talk and dealing with others. The other thing is you should also skill on the English vocabulary and Grammar which is helpful for you in posting. You would have helped the people by posting comments. 

You are welcome here in the best platform of world which provides opportunities of earning as well as learning.You should follow rules and regulations of this forum.You have to do 100 posts within 7 days after 7 days you have to do 20 posts per day.Avoid yourself from copy paste.

if you want to know more about this opportunity you must read first the rules and regulations of this cryptotalk forum and make sure that you understand all and in order to grow here you must always post positive and useful topics and meaningful ideas about crypto and post first 100 valid posts as entry for being new member and posts limits 20 posts per day.

I wish all the beginners all the best. This is an advanced platform. It is very easy to work here. But you have to work regularly. Every job has certain rules. If you follow the rules, you will succeed. If you act against the rules, your ID will be banned. Due to which your work will not be considered and you will not be able to earn any money. So be careful.

Hello brother, don't worry, this is a very simple job. If you want to work here, you must first know all the rules and regulations.  Since then you work regularly. You will see that one day you will get the result of your work.  all the best for your future.

Each of us should help education. The importance of learning is immense. There is no end to education until death. We should help each other. So I can say that you need to help each other for education.

Hello my dear friend you are absolutely right we should help new people because they are doing new work here they have no idea about work so we should help them in this work. thank you.

Never get confused newbie. Take it easy as this forum is not much difficult to understand. Senior members are there to guide you on every instant. First read the forum rules carefully in order to avoid any delima. Then start your initial task which will help hereafter in daily based task. Never do copypaste work and try to do research work to have complete understanding of cryptocurreny as this will be helpful in making you an active and efficient member of this forum.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

My friend..
As a newbie
first,You should obey all the rules and regulations..

secondly, you should must post positive things..which is helpful for other..
if your post unique and useful for other, then they will like your post..so that you will earn money..

What? First I don't know what thing you don't understand you didn't even discuss it, anyways please next time don't create a topic like this because its non-sense(sorry for the word) I will be frank because more likely your topic can be deleted or members will give you negative reaction for this. But if what you don't understand is how the forum works then I suggest that visit all the sections in the forum and read the pinned post which is the rules for every section.

Well my friend, the main thing you should do is start working but before all that you have to know the rules of the forum, you have to take a look so that your account is free of problems, you can also do something that you can help at the time of start making publications and is to understand the subject before commenting, my last recommendation is that you enjoy your time here. 

• +3 1

Dear friend your are on the forum which make learning and earning at same zone of time. So dear make your required posts here and work here daily. Make good money and get skills from it. I hope you got it my dear.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.