For beginner please help! - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jilan ahmad

For beginner please help!

Welcome, my friend. At first, this post is against the rules of the forum. Your post must be over a hundred letters. Read the rules of the forum well. Then you have to finish the dead free post and then you must write it or publish 20 publications daily

The matter is very easy. Finish the 100 jobs that are not received and thus share 20 content on a daily basis that is useful and not less than a hundred letters and is not copied and affixed as well and away from repetition my dear

• +2 1

Hey dear you just have to follow rules here and you will be in safe ,if you need a help ask anyone who are ready to answer you and help you then do not just keep asking for help without do anything.

After completing one hundred free posts, your daily task becomes to write twenty new and useful comments. You must follow the rules and laws of the forum by publishing distinctive content and writing in a clear and comfortable manner. You must write in English or Russian, taking into account the spelling and linguistic rules, and all this is no less than  A hundred characters

• +3 1

Welcome, my new friend. 
You can ask all your questions here, and we'll answer them
Now I'm still a newbie but I can give some tips

hello my friend first complete your one hundred comment then start posting you will need 20 post a a day so that will start make money out of this forum 

Welcome my friend inside the forum. You must work within the rules and laws and follow the publications of the elderly because they have the appropriate information that we get money for this work and you must work to provide 20 useful comments in order to obtain the appropriate profits and positive assessments and thank you

• +3 1

Welcome to the forum my friend .. First of all, you should go to the Forum Rules and Regulations section to read to read and abide by them .. Then you should write the first 100 free comments in the beginners section .. You should also avoid duplicate comments. Good luck

• +1 1

My dear friend, in order to become active and reputable within this forum, you must follow the rules of the forum in its entirety to not be subject to the ban or to delete the publications first. You must complete 100 free jobs and then enter the stage of evaluations and earn money, but do not copy any comment and paste again

• +4 1

I advise you before starting any work or subject to inquire about everything from a more experienced member, there are many rules that must be followed that are not complicated but require great caution not to be banned or reported, and you should be aware of fraud by untrustworthy people.

Follwo the forum topics and try to read and interact until you have  one hundred comments then after a week the forume would give you  revenue throw yobit exchange site  please dont give up 

At the outset, I regret to tell you that your post is against the laws because it does not fulfill the condition that the participation is not less than 100 characters.You have to do 100 free shares and then you will start winning, but read all the laws and abide by them.

You must read all the laws and rules of this forum and follow them and do not violate them in order to avoid warning points and exposure to embargo so you have to get useful information about cryptocurrencies and collect them and this forum allows you knowledge and the opportunity to work to reap profits so do not worry just follow the laws and do not violate them and you will get the necessary knowledge and you have to work hard to waist the profit.

My best friend, since I'm a beginner, I can advise you on this, you have to do a good grammar, you have to do 100 comments first, and then you have to do 23 comments in one day.

my friend.  I want to help you.  Tell me my friend how I can help you.  I will give you advice on how to work in this forum.  First you have to work according to the conditions. Then you have to post usefull according to the rules.  You have to make sure that it is not wrong in grammar. Then you can be successful by working in this forum and you will be able to earn more money.

Dear Mate, Welcome to this forum full of knowledge here you can learn and earn at same time. You should focus on learning all strategies of trading and investing in cryptocurrencies because it helps you a lot. Read all rules from forum section and don't break any single rule otherwise it proves false for you. Done your 100 posts first and make 20 useful posts daily.  

Hello my friend, I can help you according to my experience in the forum and I advise you to read the topics in the junior section to learn a lot about the experiences of friends and their experiences, and after you successfully complete the first 100 comments, you must share at least 20 posts per day in order to earn money and trade and invest.

• +3 1

The forum is useful and rewarding for both new and old members. Our responsibility in the forum is to publish informative and standard posts. We can learn by reading the posts in this forum and make money by publishing the posts.

You must also register on yobit.net after registering on this website. Go to cryptotalk campaign and cryptotalk new on your profile and enter the email address you used to register for cryptotalk in the appropriate box to connect your cryptotalk account to yobit. Then you should start posting here and complete 100 helpful posts to be considered for payment after seven days for the posts you've made that have been marked as useful.

I can see that you are a new member in this forum. The person who introduced you to this forum suppose to have tell you how its work. Cryptotalk forum is a paid by posts campaign.

Dear you should to read rules of this forum . You can read the rules in about section . You will see pinned posts in about section these are rules of this forum. And you should to make minimum 100 character post.

Welcome, my friend, in this wonderful forum. I am a junior member like you. We have to take the answer from the other members. I wish you good luck in your work.

You are still a new member in this forum and most of the time you have not read the laws well. Therefore, I hope that you try to read the laws well and abide by them. The most important thing is that you know that the creation of a topic must not be less than 100 characters and that it includes ideas, information, or a clear and understandable question, otherwise your account will be banned.

• +1 1

You should ask people close to you, such as friends, to help you create an account. Before starting work, you should go to a section about the forum, to find out the rules and abide by them.

• +3 1

All you have to do, my friend, is to create useful posts for encrypted currencies. First create 100 free posts, then create 20 paid posts every day, provided that your contributions receive positive assessments

• +2 1