For beginner please help! - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jilan ahmad

For beginner please help!

You have to write 100 comments, and after they finish, every day you must write 20 comments and avoid copying others' comments, and you should read the terms and rules of the forum, learn from other people's posts as a start, and then create your own and useful topics.

You must first read the forum rules, go to the forum’s home page, and choose about the forum. After reading the topics in it carefully, then try to write posts of at least 100 characters and they should be useful and not repeated or Transmitted from one

Edited by Ahmadkhubbieh

Hi newbie,I hope you are fine one thing is important in this forum dear you complete 100 post in 6 to 7 days and next week you starting earn money you upload post at least 20 per day I hope my explanation is useful for you dear plz avoid to copy past yes this so important you achieve your goals in your own self.

Good luck newbie.

Edited by Ranaarsalan
Missing one word.

Just my friend, you start with the first 100 free comments, and then you will create 20 posts per day.

You must read and abide by the forum rules by visiting the section

/ About the Forum /.

• +4 1

Welcome my friend here. We have to do a good job and be patient well here
You have to finish publishing the 100 free posts here and then publish the 20 posts daily to get your payments, but my friend I hope you gain knowledge first to get what you want. Work hard and learn more
Knowledge is the basis of all success here
All the best to you my friend
And welcome to this big world

• +2 1

1- You need to learn the rules of this forum here: General Rules of Cryptotalk

2- You need to follow some steps to be qualified for payment here; Get Paid for every post

3- You need to reach first 100 post before you get paid for every post.

Very important for all new members if you have not yet registered Yobit website exchange you need to do it and link your Cryptotalk.

• +2 1

Hello my friend. Since you are a beginner in this forum, you must first read the conditions of the forum and not violate the conditions. Then you must gain knowledge about the coded coins and this forum. You must complete 100 free jobs. After completing it, you are paid every day for 20 posts per day, but you are paid 7 days after sharing the posts. Welcome my friend among us in this forum. Good luck everyone.

Hello. First, as a beginner, you must collect information and understand what is the world of coding and what are digital currencies. When you have sufficient experience on these topics, you can interact and participate. You must complete 100 posts and after 7 days it becomes 20 posts every day and you must read all the forum’s instructions to avoid the ban and patience to earn some money

Your first task is to know the rules and regulations of the forum well and work accordingly and complete hundred posts as per the rules and since twenty posts per day and don't copy someone else post.

My friend, welcome to this forum with us, to avoid the confusion that occurred with it, you must read the information in the section about the forum and follow it to avoid receiving warnings at the beginning to work here you must put 100 comments within two days as a minimum, then 20 comments per day all contain 100 characters at least Good luck  .

• +3 1

Welcome my friend, I was also afraid when I registered on this forum for the first time, but now, after reading all the laws, I started to understand what I should do, You must complete the first 100 uncharged comments After that, you start to participate in 20 on a daily basis, and you will receive your first payment after a week, don't get nervous take a deep breath and start after a while you'll grow to like it.

Welcome to the cryptotalk forum ... The most important thing is that you must read and adhere to the forum rules and you should try to create topics of interest and non-recurring in addition to that you should completely avoid copying and pasting and you must write a response of at least 100 characters and you have to avoid linguistic mistakes and try to use gentle language on this forum and make your posts high-quality and useful and it is very important that you be patient because it is very important to work on this for the forum so that you can make good profits.

Thank u for participating the beginner My dear friend I agree with your question  if you are new and don't know about them so please read the rules and regulations before anything you do be punctual don't read the other person reply make you and your future you will also succeed .

The first thing you have to learn when being here in the forum is that posts of less than 100 characters can be deleted, you entered the best cryptographic forum of all, you have to strive to be at the level that we all are, start learning what they are cryptocurrencies and everything here in this area of beginners, I can recommend you as the first action you do is to enter the area "about the forum" so that you learn the rules and how to work this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

the most important thing you ought to carry out will take effect yet just before almost all that you must realize the principles with the community forum, you must take a peek which means your consideration will be without any issues, you can even take action you could aid during commencing creating guides which are to know the niche just before commenting, my previous advice will be which you take pleasure in your time and energy the following.

The first step is to go to the section (About the Forum) and read it carefully to understand the mechanism of action and the consequent rules that you must follow, and do not worry, my friend, from the beginning, because it is difficult for everyone, and you will learn quickly.

• +4 1

Visit a forum about many rules that are helpful for everyone.
Discuss ideas with old members.
Try to gather enough information before publishing and to get a good reputation.

I'm am a beginner too .. as I understood I have to post one hundred posts in the first seven days and it will be free .. then I have to post twenty posts per day to achieve currency , am I right or not ?

And I want to ask if the replies are considered in the count or not 

Thank you for help

It is very easy. You only have to post 100 free comments at the beginning of the matter and then post a maximum of 20 comments per day and get money in return for that, or you can work by buying and selling currencies

Good luck my friend

welcome friend to join this informative forum first you need to complete your first trials of 100 comments then you enter in your payment section and now you can do 20 post per day and forum give you payment on your work but your payment start after 7 days so work hard to get best from forum and always share your best never try to copy other comment it against the rules of forum and always obey the rules and regulations of forum if you want to get success on this forum.

Well, my friend, I think that it is appropriate for you to read the topics before writing this topic .. The answer is in most of the topics presented .. Welcome to this forum and in the field of cryptocurrency .. First of all, you have to write 100 free (unpaid) posts And then link your account to the yobit wallet .. and then you have to write 20 posts or a paid comment that you can earn after 7 days .. but pay attention, my friend, you have to read well and not repeat and not copy and paste .. You must create a useful topic in order to get a good reputation .. You must Be patient, my friend ... it is work like all other work in this life .. I wish you good luck and everyone.

Dear friend, we can provide the best advice and useful information to the novice members who do not have enough experience to work well and to earn permanently so we have to help them.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

You do not have to worry. The topic is easy. All you have to do is follow the rules of this platform. You have to write 100 free comments first in order to start earning money. You should stay away from copying and pasting in addition to adhering to the English language. I wish you good luck

Well, you need to expanciate your thoughts on what you didn't understand, now as a new member, there are lots of things that you don't understand yet, and the way you ask your question here makes it very difficult for the senior members to help you out because no one knows exactly what you did not understand. Next time you should explain more.