What category comes after newbie? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sahib Jan

What category comes after newbie?

My dear friend, your focus on gaining experience and receiving information is more important than that, because with knowledge, knowledge and learning, you can obtain these ranks and all that you have worked harder, and you did your best efforts at work, you will get a high rank with a good reputation, support and positive evaluations.

• +2 1

You must first complete 100 topics in order to become a member, here in this case you become a beginner and with the increase in the number of your topics, your status rises and so on.

First of all when you join this platform you will start as a newbie. You must post hundred posts free first. After that you will get the rank of junior member if this platform. You can achieve all ranks of this forum if you work continually.

Hello dear members I hope you all are good and doing great work and enjoying a healthy life Prestige want to tell you that all of you remember if you want to become a data member SR member and then you can get this ranks with your content positivity always make a positive and useful content then you will be working on this platform regularly then you will also get this ranks

My dear friend rank depend on your no. of post. If you publish more post then your rank also increase with these posts. At the beginning your rank is brand new after some post you become a newbie then after 100 post completion your rank up from newbie to Jr. member.

Hey, nice to see you and it looks like you're doing very well. I'd like to achieve that rank as well, but we can only do so if we work hard and get older. As we get older, our rank rises, and our rank rises, and our rank rises, and our rank rises, and our rank rises, and our rank rises, and our rank rises, and our rank rises, and our rank rises, and our rank rises, and our rank rises,

It is related to your activity in the forum, the more you participate, the higher your score here. It also enables you to get a good reputation from the members, and be sure to follow the rules with your steps in the forum

You can reach any of these stages of membership (members with jr.member, full member and sr.member) after you finish 100 free posts and then develop every period of time and all this takes a little time and work on the CryptoToolk platform to reach this stage of membership.

On 2/1/2021 at 2:27 AM, Sahib Jan said:

Now I am working in newbie category I am near to complete 50 post and I have saw the members with jr.member, full member and sr.member how can I gets these categories and when I can gets these categories?

Dear mate after newbie the rank of  member is come. When you have completed the task of hundred posts than new rank of member is come.And after more than three hundred posts full member rank is acheived.

You have to be patient and keep working hard, and you will soon reach this height, but it will take some time. You have to finish writing 100 free posts, and then you start working on the forum and get the rank of a member, and after you write a lot of posts, you can move between  Categories, so you can get full membership when you finish writing 1000 posts, so try to work hard and focus a lot to complete it. What I suggest is that you focus on creating your posts, in the best way, and follow everything the rules of the forum.

My friend, the rank is something you get depending on the number of articles and posts you create on this forum. You can increase your rank by creating topics and posts. 

Many don't distinguish between rank and reputation. You get reputation with your useful and valuable posts and comments that get liked by other members. 

I welcome you here. After you have finished 100 posts, you will become a junior member and you will continue to work hard and you will Increase yore rank, Just like after the junior members you will become a member, In the same way, your rank will continue to grow

The more you publish more posts in this forum, the more you will rank, the number of your posts will determine your rank, so it is necessary that you continue to publish without stopping

Jr.  Member, then member, then Full member, the arrangement of these categories depends mainly on the number of posts in the forum, so you must abide by the rules of the forum and publish useful and distinguished posts in order to reach higher ranks.

After completing your first 100 posts as a beginner, you will get the title of the junior member, and then if your work is good, you will get full membership.

Edited by Diala

On 2/1/2021 at 7:56 PM, Anderson0343 said:

Dear mate the thing is that first you are a brand new when you complete 20 posts you will become a newbie then when you complete 100 posts you will become jr member then when you will do 300 posts you will become member and further .thank You😇

IF YOU FIND MY POST USEFUL PLEASE HIT THE LIKE BUTTON TO MOTIVATE ME FOR MAKING MORE USEFUL POSTS FOR EVERONE❤️🖤

Hi thank you dear friend for sharing this information with us in an easy and simple wording.  In start I was little bit confused but now you have clear my doubts thank you once again

• +5 1

After completing 100 comments you will be a junior member , so if you work more you will become a full member of this forum, so you have to work hard.

All the best for you.

My friend, in order to work in the other departments, you have to work hard. Working in this forum requires patience
You have to finish 100 free comments or posts and then write 20 paid posts every day, and you have to abide by rules

Hello my friend, you will earn a son’s membership, after which a member and then a full membership. This is determined by the number of posts with a good reputation that you have made in this forum My Friend Complete the 100 Free Post and you will get the Junior Member Rank Good luck to you and all members

My friend, in reality, you need to work hard and it takes a long time to be able to move to other departments and you need more experience and useful information to be able to benefit from it.

My friend, the matter is only simple. You should spend time developing in the forum and do not always forget to develop yourself and get the benefit and with the increase in the number of your posts in this forum your rating will change among the members .
Good luck

Dear friend following is the sequel to your ranks in this forum. 

1.Brand New 

2. Newbie 

3. Jr member

4. Member 

5. Full Member 

6. Sr Member 

7. Legendary Member.

These categories are the member's gradations in the forum, and this matter you can get according to the number of posts that you publish daily, so you have to be a bit patient

These categories are not very important to me, but as far as I know you have to publish more meaningfully and correctly in order to be able to move between these categories.

When you complete the hundreds of posts that you publish every day, your ranking on the site will evolve each stage in turn, which is why you must work hard and wish you all the best