As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 49 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

As a beginner or starter to say i did not witness difficulties is a very big lie cause understanding this platform is something else and abiding by the rules of the platform is another thing .At the point of the free 100 was another bone of contention know how to comment how the platform pay and the rest was not easy

I am completely new here. As a newcomer I need to learn and know a lot. Finally, I would like to say that there are many posts that do not match the content.  So there is a lot to know and understand about it before.

Yes dear, a little bit hurdles take place. But l learned too much about crypto by reading posts. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this platform by learning as well earning. You can also go through other experiences also by reading their valuable information about the topic. You can so share your experience with other people. 

On 12/30/2019 at 5:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

Yes, you faced many difficulties and challenges, and you were able to overcome them through learning, continuing and in-depth research on the Internet. There is in Kalashi all you need is to search and learn

I have not entered the world of investment yet
So I cannot consider my mistakes as losses.
At first some of my posts were banned, and this made me feel like a failure and an inconvenience!
But then I learned to work and my posts are no longer deleted.

I have been trying cryptotalk for multiple times, using my data and time, but I have not lost hope because I know definitely time will come that everything will be fine.

Wow nice question here mate actually I have experienced losses quite a number of times but the good thing about all my losses is I learn from them, how i controlled my losses overtime was setting out goals for every trade, cutting my losses always make you losses small small and your wins big.

• Useful or interesting 1

for me I am trying to make money from scratch like registering in airdrops and trying platforms that pays you with sat and my friend suggested this platform for me and I have started trying it

I am now a beginner and I don't think I'll ever get in trouble thanks to the friends here. I gained experience and knowledge thanks to this forum and every topic in it

For first time the beginners bear many difficulties like money loss. The persons who have nothing  know about crypto currency and invest there without any information then there is many chances to financial loss. Crypto world is a platform which for is best investment and with solid information you can earn best there.

When I do work start on this platform so I do many mistakes on it and also I loss some money in trading because that's time have no experience about this.... So now a time I take good experience about the trading and I also learned from the mistake....

I bought bunch of random tokens that were at +800% increased price in 24 hours. Dang I'm trying to remember the name of it... It's some Proof of stake/masternode trash coin(I will add the name when I remember). I thought holy shit this coin gonna make me rich.. I bought like 500€ worth of them... I had no idea what pump and dump was... So what happened next was, I woke up the following day and the price was -1000%.

All beginners go through difficulties especially when we are starting but when we struggle with difficulties and we are acquiring knowledge, experiences and you have learned from all that you will earn good money.

I just started cryptotalk today and I haven't experience any difficulties cause I was asking and searching before I start anything to avoid any problem.

Yes ,when I starts working here at this forum then I have not any kind of skills and working experience . But with the passage of time I have learned all the skills , knowledge and ideas you work and perform better. I am also now dealing in the trading with the digital currencies,and earning a good profit.

I am a beginner and I did not finish the first 100 posts, but sometimes I find it difficult to understand the topic, so I always write in the beginners section because its topics are easy to understand

If you don't have experience in crypto world  then it is difficult for a beginner to earn money from this forum . That's why first you need to get more knowledge about crypto currency . Then you earn money from this forum easily, to follow the rules .

To earn as a beginner will be be difficult for the fact one has to take his time to earn and be determined. One key thing is just to be patient no matter the difficulty.

Things seems to be difficult in the begining but as we are making experience and learning we get to see things easier than the start, some beginner that didn't learn before earning make loss before becoming familiar but later they become expert, every professional is once a beginner. 

In the first place, I had to get the fastest speed. It was very difficult for me to select the post I would comment on below, and it slowly cuts me off.At first I started posting on all the topics that were easier than before and now I can reply to hard topics as well.

I think that losses in digital currencies are expected, so a person must learn from his mistakes and not repeat them because mistakes are what we learn from. I do not think that there is a person who did not lose in the field of digital currencies, so this is a normal thing. Profits compensate us for losses so we must learn to invest the correct.

So far, I have not had much difficulty. I have read the forum’s instructions, read the comments of the elderly and learned more from them, and I will continue to learn more and more until I have sufficient experience. 

Hello friends, when i joined this forum i have no much experience about cyptocurrencies and cryptoworld. I feel many difficulties as a begginer but through our seniors and good community of this forum help me to remove these difficulties. This forum is good for earning and learning. 

I only write the strategy and nominal I use as my money management data, nothing else. First time is difficult but can pass away without angry is important, we can have fresh mindset about the real trading.