As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 53 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

I have lost my money in cryptocurrency so many times, but there was one time when I completely lost all my money, it happened in March this year. I was trading with leverage and my positions were simply liquidated in one day. I can avoid this if I didn't trade with leverage.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yeah i faced some difficulties on this forum, that it was so hard to finfish the first 100 posts it takes me more than one week to finish that, and also after i finish that some of my posts get deleted and now i have to make again.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, there are problems and difficulties facing new traders
This is due to lack of experience and the wrong decision
Must learn well
This site is full of explanations and good reviews
Help you a lot
good luck for everbody

I lost a lot of money in cryptocurrency because I didn't understand anything yet. My biggest mistake was that I did not buy coins in parts, but invested all the money at once, because of which, in the event of a coin falling, I could only watch my money decrease.

As a newbie, it's difficult to begin here without information about crypto, we should attempt to look and find out about or just read here all the post and remarks that will help you.

Yes. It is difficult for a beginner to make money on CryptoTalk. But you can make money. To do this, you need to read the forum rules. And write posts. Not simple posts, but useful ones. So that the post has at least 100 characters!

As a bigner facing many difficulties at this platform. The bigner is facing more problems then your earning is start. Newbei is very difficulty to get money in this platform. There some rules follow then achieve our goals. 

In the beginning, I faced some difficulties because making money from cryptocurrencies is difficult for beginners, and I seek the help of one of my friends when I am having difficulty with something related to the forum

I started this forum i think it is very difficult to post on this forum for post you need to research on the topic and then you write some ting but now it is easy to me and another issue happen with me that my posts will disappear the next day when i check on youbit .

• +5 1

Yes sir i have also faced so many difficulties as a biggners even my first account was banned when i have completed 50 comments but i didn't not lose hope and continued my work i hope this time i will winn because in my busy routine its so difficult to give time on this platform

My friend, I advise you to work step by step, and before you take the step, you must ask what you intend to do so that your work is guaranteed and you do not encounter any problems as a beginner. At first you will encounter some problems, but it will solve your enthusiasm and activity. You just have to be patient

Well honestly speaking as a beginner I had so many different experience and challenges but as I took my time to read and understand what cryptotalk is all about. Now I find it easy work in this platform

Yes ,as a beginner, you will face lots of difficulties before the completion of your first one hundred post, aretimes you will be stressed out and some of your comments will be deleted. So also, if you don't carefully follow the rules guiding the platform, your account will end up being blocked due to the fact that you are a beginner.

You are right friend.as a newbie i experence some difficulties but nw its fine.because to become successfull in life challenges is must here.if you take challenge in life you must become successful in your life.

On 12/31/2019 at 5:36 AM, Nakamoto said:

Everyone should learn and research before spending money. Did your parents and elder teach these basic things? We learn that outside the crypto world.

well in most of the cases there are not our elders who teach us how to earn online and how to work online so they are even do not know about the cryptocurrency so we have to learn it by ourselves.

I experienced difficulties in Cryptocurrencies world at beginner time I lost around $50 dollars in Bitcoin trading then I decided to Ethereum trading and lost another $50 there but now I'm trading very well and I earn around $300 from it monthly.

As a beginner In crypto you have to experience something new that will teach you a lesson well nobody can control mistake actually but taking of advice  from the senior will be good for the beginner here in these forum which will enable them to learn from experience and avoid such kind of mistake in crypto world.

Hello everyone when I started i encounter many difficulties before reaching my 100 post but with help of you guys and my friend who introduced me on the platform I could be able to earn money, you need to have courage and determination, patient and you will achieve your goal

Yes as a beginner  there are many a lot of difficulties  and problems there. So i think we should spend the time in this forum  it will take us to the knowledge a d make us crypto expert.

• +1 1

My mistakes that I have had in this world of cryptocurrencies have focused on investments where the pages where to invest did not reach to be online for a long time and on those occasions I could not recover the money from my investments, so I decided not to go back to project so where they give you investment benefits for a good time but if I find a reliable page I will try again.

On 1/15/2020 at 7:29 AM, Jesoy said:

Just do research first if you are a newbie before going to the next step. Better yet read the forums here in cryptotalk. They will help you in understanding the crypto world.

Research is the most important factor and without learning and proper knowledge you will the target of the scammers and they will make you fool with the fake coins.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

For a fledgling like me, I actually need more to lose anything I actually attempt to find out about the market and dangers another hand for this gathering it's anything but difficult to procure here I simply need to help other people by remarking which additionally encourages me to acquire.

I faced a lot of difficulties as beginner because I was fresh new in crypto world. I did not know anything about this forum. There were no one to guide me about the forum and crypto currencies. I spend  a lot of time on this forum to learn about this forum and crypto currencies. 

Yes as a beginner we face many difficulties on this forum.mistakes makes us expert . In beggining we feel many difficulties but when we understand this platform we enjoy it and earn good money from here.