No begging on posts. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ali ahmad ghouri

No begging on posts.

Hello members. 

I wanted to grab your attention on one thing. I wanted to ask what is meant by begging mentioned in the rules of posting?

I am very curious about it. So give me your valuable reply.

IMG_20210131_043052.jpg

Edited by Ali ahmad ghouri
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

As We Know The Meaning Of Begging So I Think They Have Mentioned In Rules Not To Beg For Reactions And Reputation From Others. That's My Opinion You Must Take Help From Seniors. @Ali ahmad ghouri

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Ali ahmad ghouri said:

Hello members. 

I wanted to grab your attention on one thing. I wanted to ask what is meant by begging mentioned in the rules of posting?

You are welcome, actually and to be honest speaking, I haven't had of this yet, so I don't know or have much experience and ideas about it, but you hear from others members.

The rules is very important you should read them all to protect your self from the warning points as you know if you don't respect them you will be warned and have a lot of problems in the forum so it's necessary to know them

I do not know if the true meaning of this phrase as we know it, which is to seek help and achieve more good reputation and interaction with the topics we publish, has not happened that I saw such instructions.

I did not know of the existence of such a term within the Forum Rules, it would be nice if a gentleman would explain to us what is meant by this term, because its meaning suggests that you should not ask anyone to rate you positively, but rather he himself does that. I hope that my intention is clear.

Well my friend ,, I did not read or hear about this matter, but if we want to explain it in its literal sense, the intention is that we must not go into the posts on the platform and ask others to put positive points or likes for us, without providing any benefit To others and to the platform, without even giving importance to any existing participation.

I think it is annoying and selfish, so we just have to follow the rules to avoid all kinds of mistakes.

This platform has been made inside the rules. This is a very beautiful platform. Many people have been able to earn money by working here and by posting here we can earn good money with knowledge and experience. The better your post here, the more rating you will get. Get a positive reputation. A good post can spread fame on your forum.

Good morning, dear friend, this forum has certain rules.  You must comply with the restrictions.  This forum gives you the opportunity to earn money as well as gain experience.  It is a popular online platform.  Platforms have been created within the rules.  A lot of people have been able to make money by working here and posting here We can make good money with knowledge and experience.  The better your post here, the more ratings you will get.  Get a positive reputation.

Welcome my friend. Anything mentioned, of course you take it into consideration, but most of all, adhere to the laws and regulations related to the forum and as long as you are, nothing will affect your posts.

My friend I think, that begging is stealing the fatigue of others, and gentlemen members do not want such cases and they are prevent because we are in a nice forum. 

Thanks to CRYPTO TALK

• +1 1

12 hours ago, Ali ahmad ghouri said:

Hello members. 

IMG_20210131_043052.jpg

No begging means we can't ask anyone for a reputation. If we want a reputation, we will be banned.We know that everyone wants reputation now because of the change in payment system, so we will be banned if we want reputation from others.

• +2 1

12 hours ago, Ali ahmad ghouri said:

Hello members. 

IMG_20210131_043052.jpg

Hello dear friend, have believed that it refers to 2 possible things, the first is that if you are going to comment on a post that your contribution really has an informative value to the subject you are commenting on,. Dear we all need to follow the instructions of Crypto talk.

I really don't have and idea about such term present in rules of this forum.In my opinion term begging mean no begging for reactions and positive ratings.we must create useful and qualitative contents so that other will gave us positive ratings and hearts.This is my opinion dear if you don't satisfied with this answer then you must ask to senior for further details.

I think its in rule of the forum that never beg for reactions or reputation.Create post that attract others to give you good reputation.Begging is against the rules of thw forum.If they find anyone doing so than you will be banned by the forum.

12 hours ago, Dado07 said:

Hello my friend, in fact, I do not know any information on this topic, but I will monitor the comments on this topic in order to be able to answer you and in order for me to benefit more

Same from here dear,  I  also have no exact idea about your topic but I'm just give you seggestion to see more informations and then work accordingly. So don't go wandering. Be a supporter always. Thanks.

On 1/30/2021 at 10:37 PM, Ali ahmad ghouri said:

Hello members. 

IMG_20210131_043052.jpg

From this the forum mean that you are not allowed to beg for the Reputation because many new user do that and they start begging for the positive reputation to Rank high.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 1/30/2021 at 10:37 PM, Ali ahmad ghouri said:

Hello members. 

IMG_20210131_043052.jpg

@Ali ahmad ghouri Dear friend, in my opinion it is immature act it will suiting with our posts or topics, because when anybody doing hard work and also doing research about his desire topic he/she haven't need for bagging because he believe that my research will take place and also the member will appreciate him. Therefore we should avoid bagging people or react their posts negative.

• +5 1

Since my joining in this great forum and research I made in some aspects is allowed while in some aspects is not allowed,you can't just made a post with meaning and it should be legit through this you don't need to beg.

To me I think their is no reason why you beg on your post because if you really believe and trust your self you won't beg for reputation but members will give while you post very useful information to them.

I am also very tired to reading them please give me positive reputation i was very need my negative reputation is high or blah blah . I think if we make good posts and useful than we don't need to ask some one to give us likes people will automatically give us

I think the intended begging is fraudsters or thieves

Because there are, in fact, thieves who hack into the members ’accounts in order to be able to steal their cryptocurrencies.

In my knowledge it refers to the measures you take to ask for things within the cryptotalk platform, for example asking for ratings every so often or begging for something or another I think that's what

From my perspective I think begging appearing of the rules. Indicates or remind members of unnecessary begging for reputations from fellow colleagues, begging for rewards or making use of the sites begging people for personal assistance. It's prohibited by all ramifications

Begging means not asking for a reputation from other members and getting it through your hard work
^ Some members write at the end of their post or topic ^ - "Give me a reputation if it helps you"
You have to get it by generating new ideas, not begging