Gradually moves to other sections πŸ’– - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fahmida Ripa

Gradually moves to other sections πŸ’–

Yes dear, everyone must work in other departments in order to gain knowledge and experience in the field of cryptocurrencies, how to trade and invest, and when we do this work we all develop and contribute to the development of the forum❀❀

I agree with you.

Member here gradually decreases to the sections containing information of greater importance when it finishes collecting the information from the sections that give the best information about the currencies encrypted .

I agree with you my friend, but if we want to be successful, we have to work step by step,so now in this section we can increase our knowledge and learn more information and after we gain sufficient knowledge we can move easily to another section and participate in it confidently.Β 

Hello my friend

I am still new here. Just comment here in the junior section now so that I can work in other departments

We have to gain more and more knowledge and experience in order to be able to work in other departments

I totally agree with you on this, my friend, we have to work hard

And going up the stairs step by step and we will go up more and more

The next is greater

hello friend I married video first of all we should all things about this platform then we will able to take the next step forward so keep sharing your information I am a beginner and just want to learn ot of things about cryptotalk this platform is too much

When you gain useful information and experience about cryptocurrencies and become sufficiently aware of all the rules and basics, you should move to a section other than the beginners section

Yes you are right we should not stay on this section.We should gradually move towards other section as well.On joining we need to work on beginners section but we should not be here for whole life.We should gradually move on other section to get more knowledge about this forum.

Yes I agree after getting enough information from the beginners section we should move to other sections as well and should explore other sections to enhance our knowledge and information about Cryptocurrency.

I agree with you on this matter, as we must participate in all sections, even with a few posts. I think that everyone finds that he does not have enough experience to participate in the rest of the sections, so they are afraid to participate.

But let me tell you that experience does not come easily, so we have to read the articles and read the post carefully and search for things that are not understood by us in order to gain information and experience.

Dear Friend
Commenting in other sections requires experience that novices do not have, and if they comment the wrong way they will receive a warningpoint, so you find them afraid to comment on expert posts.
We must learn and break the barrier of fear even once and comment on expert posts, and we will find it easy afterwards

• +2 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

On 1/30/2021 at 12:14 PM, Fahmida Ripa said:

Cryptotalk is such a platform where we can share our thoughts and experience. When we are new in this platform we are just comment on Begginers section. Yes it is good for all begginers to learn how to post staying in Biggeners section.

It has never said beginners to create posts only in the beginners section. If you have knowledge and depth understandings in crypto and the blockchain technology, you are free to create posts in any sections on this forum and there is no one to resist you if you are a quality posters. Only you need to follow the forum rules to stay for a long time on this forum.Β 

• +3 1

Β 

Β 

You are completely right, mate. We can also travel in other parts of the forum and by remaining in the beginner area, we would not be able to gain more detail and expertise about cryptocurrency. As a result, it is important to function in other sections. As we all know, there are several pages where we can obtain basic facts and details about cryptocurrency.

yes dear you are absolutely right we were not stuck to one section onlyΒ and making post or writing comments but we should also move to the other sections and try to post and comments there and also try to gain knowledge and information about this so that we can earn very different knowledge everyday and make useful post by making this forum more interesting and useful

Yes, dear, I agree with you. We must share publications at the beginning, in the beginners section, in order to learn and gain experience, but with time we must enter another section so that our account remains secure. Thank you very much.

Β Dear readerΒ  you shouldΒ  go to other departments in order to gainΒ  sufficientΒ  knowledgeΒ  about codingΒ  .This is importantΒ  for you masterΒ  the job well.

My friend, the beginners section is important for the first and basic information, but you do not have to, you will not stay in it, but you must move between the departments to gain experience and useful information in the world of cryptocurrencies

• +4 1

You are absolutely right dude, the members of this platform particularly the beginners of this platform should gradually move to other sections because their are so many sections in this platform that have so many things to learn in those platform, and some of this sections are exchange, marketplace and many more.

You're right.
The beginner's section is full of topics, unlike the other sections, but that's not bad because in general, it brings up topics that are useful to everyone.
Even senior members here help beginners, so that's fine. it's in everyone's interest, and I'm emphasizing the idea of commenting on the other sections.

Of course we also have to post in other sections, there are many sections on cryptotalk forums such as trading, crypto world and many others. To be able to develop and increase our knowledge about crypto, please post in many sections so that our knowledge continues to grow. If we continue in the beginners section, our knowledge will not increase and that's a shame.

• +5 1

Well is not advisable for us to stick in bigginers section only, once we gain little knowledge and experience then we can move to other sections and share our experience that we gain in the begginer section. I'm a newbie.

I noticed one thing in this platform that we face all of information in only beginner section because all members share their thoughts in beginner section and if we want to learn specific things then we can visit such section for specific information..

Yes you are absolutely right dear we should continue our work garduly.when we complete 100 posts then we should start the work in other section and make your work with full passion and hard work.don't start early trading work because trading is very risky so avoid the negative ratings.Β 

Yes, my dear friend, I completely agree with you about this because it is necessary to comment in all sections, not just in the beginners section, in order to maintain diversity in the forum.

• +1 1

On 1/30/2021 at 11:29 AM, Fahmida Ripa said:

Cryptotalk is such a platform where we can share our thoughts and experience. When we are new in this platform we are just comment on Begginers section. Yes it is good for all begginers to learn how to post staying in Biggeners section. But I observed that not only begginers but also very few members only staying in Biggeners section. I understand that it is very popular section but we should also comment on other sections too. If we comment on other sections, then those sections will be active and we will get a lot of information. So friends, we should all comment on the other sections too every day, even if it is 2 or 3 comment.

Yes dude I agree with you that we should visit other sections too but first of all when you are a newbie you must stay in beginner section and learn about the policies and working of crypto, then you also go to other section and I also found very useful and interesting posting in other sections so I visit many different sections rather than just sticking on bigginer section

• +2 1