Gradually moves to other sections 💖 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fahmida Ripa

Gradually moves to other sections 💖

Cryptotalk is such a platform where we can share our thoughts and experience. When we are new in this platform we are just comment on Begginers section. Yes it is good for all begginers to learn how to post staying in Biggeners section. But I observed that not only begginers but also very few members only staying in Biggeners section. I understand that it is very popular section but we should also comment on other sections too. If we comment on other sections, then those sections will be active and we will get a lot of information. So friends, we should all comment on the other sections too every day, even if it is 2 or 3 comment.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

You should not just be in beginners section.  Once you have gaun the basic knowledge of working on crypto talk you should move to other sections to explore more and gain more knowledge. 

In my opinion, instead of understanding from beginners section you must go and check the about forum section. There you can make clarifications based on your knowledge about the rules and regulations of this platform.

And so many people are hanging on to this platform even if they got the maximum knowledge from it. You should explore other sections also in order to get a good idea about coins, trading, investing and many more.

So just post 5 or 6 posts in other section daily to improve yourself.

I have also noticed that most of the people like to work in begginer section. I think we shouldn't do this. Because of working in only one section we can't extend our know. That's why we should try to work in every section of this forum. 

Yes friend we need to expand our knowledge.  And if we always comment on one thing, then our knowledge will not expand. We should comment on more things. So that everyone can know those things. We should always comment on at least 2/3 things.

Welcome my friend, of course, Crypto is a forum for sharing ideas and opinions, but we, as beginners, have to continue research and knowledge and obtain important information, and then we can move to the second category.

I agree with you mate. It is important to get ourselves engage in other section of the platform. But most importantly one has to gain knowledge on how things work in other to avoid issues of getting your post deleted or warning point. Which will definitely affects ones earning.

Surely. As beginner you should to learn as more as you can and when you get knowledge and command on certain tooics you can comment on posts of other section about which you have knowledge and can make useful posts. It will give you experience.

On 1/30/2021 at 11:29 AM, Fahmida Ripa said:

Cryptotalk is such a platform where we can share our thoughts and experience. When we are new in this platform we are just comment on Begginers section. Yes it is good for all begginers to learn how to post staying in Biggeners section. But I observed that not only begginers but also very few members only staying in Biggeners section. I understand that it is very popular section but we should also comment on other sections too. If we comment on other sections, then those sections will be active and we will get a lot of information. So friends, we should all comment on the other sections too every day, even if it is 2 or 3 comment.

@Fahmida Ripa Dear friend very nice idea, actually we should create posts,topics in a day 2 or 3 in the other section and it is necessary for learning of cryptosystem to visit of each and every section.

That's a good suggestion mate. Its necessary to comments on other sections in the forum. Beginners always start creating comments in the beginners section but after they have gained some experience they should move to other sections to create posts. 

You are absolutely right friend we also should move in other sections of the forum because by staying in only beginner section we cannot get more information and knowledge about the cryptocyrrency therefore this is very necessary to work in other sections. As we know there are many sections so we can get specific knowledge and information about the cryptocyrrency.

No, I do not move to other sections gradually because I think that in this section, which is for beginners, I have a lot to learn and that I want to learn everything and I cannot go to other sections without having obtained all the information of a section and also like that in this section every day the information is being renewed or there is more every day.

This session is good for new comes and they can create topic and share with other users here her experiences and after a few days in this session they can go to other session because the forum is full of interesting session 

Yes after getting knowledge and information about this platform from beginner section,moved to another section 

beginner section is for newcomers 

beginner section gives knowledge and information about this platform and crypto knowledge 

There are many other sections of this platform that are also useful for us

so moved to other section gradually 

That's very correct, we need to move from on section of the forum to the other form of the section so as to seek more knowledge to prepare us for the business of cryptocurrency.

Beginners section is very useful and new members should not be in a hurry to move to other sections because there are so many useful topics for them to read and so many new information to know, they can look at their participation there as a training period and introductory to crypto currency world.

• +5 1

Your words are true, my girlfriend
The beginners section should be only for beginners. As you kindly said, we must go into the other sections in order to expand our knowledge.

As for me, being new here in the forum and I do not have much experience and information in the field of cryptocurrency and investment, I think that the beginners section is the best for me as a start, as there are a lot of posts related to new members and how to help him get the right start in the world of investment, But I will move to other departments as I gain experience

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

That's really a good advice. As a beginner in this forum you will like to only comments in the beginners section because it's easy to understand post and topics there, but I think you should improve and comments on other sections to.

Yes dear when we are new we focus in begginer section and we post in beginners section because this is easy for posting but I want to say that we should to post in others section for raising our experience about this forum. 

• +4 1

I agree you dear @Fahmida Ripa you are right beginner section is very important for the new users who don't have much experience to work on this forum. But when we completely know about this forum try to work on other sections. 

On the off chance that you are an amateur, I recommend you to post just in novice segment. Other segment of this discussion have mastery and they have encountered individuals. We need to set ourselves up to get sufficient enough experience and information and we should move to different areas. I counsel everybody to initially assemble great information about this gathering from novices area and afterward move to different areas and begin posting.

Yes, friends, we cannot achieve success at all. No, when we can do it to someone else, we have to wait for a while, rather we can say that we are slowly going to face other sections.  

This form has many sections but the one which is the most running section is beginner The rest of the sections are very good and they also have very good knowledge, but the section that is running more is just Most of the newcomers start from this section only and then comment in the other section. 

As cryptotalk is serving multiple options, we can comment in other sections as well. Other crypto sections are serving with advanced and latest information of cryptocurreny. We should must move ahead towards other sections to get more knowledge. It's the best way of moving ahead step by Step towards success.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼