Gradually moves to other sections 💖 - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fahmida Ripa

Gradually moves to other sections 💖

I totally agree with you, it is necessary to share the information we know in the rest of the departments as well so that we can spread the benefit widely, thank you for sharing this topic

• +2 1

Yes you're right,most fo the forum members always shows more interest in the beginner's section, although it's not bad,but advisably we're expected to be visiting other sections also in order to learn and know more about the forum,so it's better we make corrections now

I think I need more time .. and more experience..To be able to understand the subjects in other sections.I can read themes of those sections.But for me..I think I need more knowledge and information to be able to comment on other sections

You are right, my friend, about what you said, but beginners should finish their mission of learning and gaining comprehensive knowledge in this section, and they should learn more about the field of cryptocurrencies and they must publish useful, unique and new publications in order to train themselves to create publications on other sections.

• +2 1

After you gain sufficient knowledge and experience in the beginners section and understand the basics and rules of the forum, you should move to other sections to gain more experience and learn how to publish topics of interest and interest.

Yes, initially you have to read well in the junior division, and understand basic information and benefit from publications to build a strong base you can start them then you can move on to other sections

My friend, when we are in the beginning, we must learn everything and understand the forum well from the beginners section, and then we must go to all sections and participate in them to increase our knowledge and experience.

Yes, my friend, you are right in the beginners section. Good as a start. We can take knowledge and how to deal with cryptocurrencies from the beginners section, but we have to try the rest of the sections to increase experience and work better.

Most of the people only post and comment in beginners section for earning. But for your kind information this section is only for beginners to learn about this forum. There are a lots of comments and posts here. Newbies confused which is relevant.

Dear Friend. I agree with you. We must publish and gain knowledge from everywhere. We can participate by commenting in other sections on topics that we know. As for topics that we do not know we read and we take experience and information

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Of course we must comment in more than one section, but at first we must acquire sufficient information in order to be able to comment in another section because the other sections are very sensitive and need no information in order to be able to comment on them. But if we go and comment without understanding anything, we will not benefit from the comment that we have published. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +1 1

Firstly,we have to stay in the beginners section until we gain more experience and information in the field of cryptocurrencies. Then,we should to post in others section for raising our experience about this forum. And we must publish useful topics to educate other members and increase their experience and information.

Hello friends.Yes it is good for all begginers to learn how to post staying in Biggeners section. But I observed that not only begginers but also very few members only staying in Biggeners section. I understand that it is very popular section but we should also comment on other sections too. If we comment on other sections, then those sections will be active and we will get a lot of information.thanks for read my comment

I agree with you, there are great sections in the forum that do not contain any activity such as the trading section and the exchange section, this is really sad, you can create great posts in these sections

• +2 1

It is really a good to see that you are getting interested also in other sections. It is really good because all the sections of this forum have their own values in special purposes such as Crypto world, Mobile Apps, etc.

Well thank you very much. this is very important . although I do not do that now because I am still a beginner here . but posting in other sections help you learn . but you must not forget that posting there require a lot of experience

Actually, it is a good question .. but my friend, the junior section has a lot of knowledge that the novice needs .. and also having senior members here in this section is to present the knowledge that he has to the new members .. but surely when obtaining enough information .. and abundant .. You can move to other departments to expand your circle of knowledge .. I wish you success and everyone.

Yes actually, the way we move gradually we Sha be there one day, and I think if we want to make this easier for our self, I think the beginner section is the more simple section we have to follow, there if they have to look our participation, they will see it very attractive believe me friends.

In my opinion, instead of understanding from beginners section you must go and check the about forum section. There you can make clarifications based on your knowledge about the rules and regulations of this platform.

And so many people are hanging on to this platform even if they got the maximum knowledge from it. You should explore other sections also in order to get a good idea about coins, trading, investing and many more.

their types and prices, then they can move to the rest of the sections and get to know them and participate after getting experience and knowledge that helps them write useful comments not to be deleted.1

Once we have acquired large amounts of knowledge and experience, we must move between more than one section. We should not stay in one section and our knowledge is limited to the information we possess. We must know more and more through our movement between departments because there are new topics through which we can develop

• +3 1

Hello dear every new and old and senior members I hope you are good and doing a great job on this platform and enjoying your healthy and blessed life history I am welcome to all the new members who are new hair there I am agree with you this platform is very good for earning and learning at the same time on this platform event can share their thoughts their experience is their information their knowledge their opinions about cryptocurrency they can share is it is this things on which platform this platform is provide you a best area for sharing your thoughts and opinions and your experience

Of course, it is critical, but we must first acquire adequate experience in the junior section before going on to some other department and participating in it to avoid making mistakes due to a lack of expertise or ability in that field.

That important to move from one section to other section.  So you earning but it good if you want to learn about those things which is important and you can make batter choices on this forum. Because learning about  cryptocurrency is so important and valuable.  So for this we need to move from one section to other section . If we want to learn about wallwt which wallet is safe then we can get knowledge about wallwt from exchange section we can learn about trading and so other section which have usefull information for mumber.

yes dear you are absolutely right we must go with other sections so that we are able to get the more and more knowledge it is really good for us beginner section also more active but we visit the other sections for increasing our knowledge that is really helpful for creating a topic or creating a post.

It is good to participate in all departments, but new members have to work in the section designated for them, which is the junior section for a period of time until they gain good experience in publishing, and then they can move to other departments