YouTube reposts most of the content related to cryptocurrencies - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

YouTube reposts most of the content related to cryptocurrencies

I hope this problem is resolved now because YouTube is one of the main source for knowledge where we can get different educational territorial about cryptocurrencies. I think YouTube change their terms and conditions and hopefully these cryptocurrency channels work normally because otherwise it is not a good sign for cryptocurrency users

Yes dear friend you said absolutely right on the YouTube reports there are too many contents from the cryptocurrency and one thing more you can easily learn from the YouTube but the beneficial way is to read the comments of the others

YouTube is a great platform on which we can get all the information related to cryptocurrency. We can easily understand it by watching the videos deleted from it but it is not right to delete these videos in which case we do not accept it.  You will be able to block videos from YouTube without any guidance۔Also, if videos are deleted on YouTube, we can easily get all the information about it from Google.

Yes, my friend, you are right, for a period of encryption and digital currencies encrypted with all kinds on YouTube, but in recent times have corrected this mistake and have made facilities for people who explain encryption and digital cases

This is a very bad act of the YouTubers they should not delete the videos or any content about the cryptocyrrency because a lot of people are getting benefits by watching the videos related to the cryptocyrrency and are earning money. 

YouTube actually suspended a whole lot of channels that talks about cryptocurrencies but later reposted and bought them back. 

YouTube is a very respectable platform that did not realize these great opportunities to grow with cryptocurrencies, they have not yet associated them to their network, but they allow access to their content on display, before it was not accepted because YouTube thought it was a scam, but after time he realized that this was not a scam, rather the future of the currency in digitization and expanding the market to new frontiers.

• Useful or interesting 1

YouTube is a good way to learn, as it is explained to us in a practical way, and this is better than theoretical information, and I prefer to learn from YouTube

On 12/30/2019 at 1:55 PM, SuperCrypto said:

YouTube started to republish the content linked to the cryptocurrency after several days of unilateral deletion and the failure of the video giant to communicate with the makers of that content without prior notice.

This is counterfactual post without substantiation @SuperCrypto over a year I embarked on robust and spanking investigation to confirm the legitimacy of this matter but all attempts seems to be void. But just a mere rumors and baseless accusations

The uploading new crypto currency video and google remove the scam pages which work the crypto currency. The real website is worked with proper channels and people enjoy the feature of these services and now more experts. 

YouTube, Google, Alphabet, Twitter, FakeBook, main stream news sources, etc. all promote censorship. If they dont like what you are saying, making videos of, etc. they just delete you. For no reason. Or the reason they give you is ambiguous, it doesnt make any sense. If its not part of their agenda, its censored. Simple. Thats how the TEC giants have control over what people read, watch, what they see, etc.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I don't notice it but I also watched some videos on these types but the number of videos are available on YouTube on this type of content and number of people created videos only on bitcoin and mostly videos are fake maybe fake content deleted by YouTube community. 

It seems now the Youtube cryptocurrency is restored to it's former times, there is no restrictions being applied and we can follow a lot of good crypto analyists and investors around the world. I think it is a good source of information.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Yeah youtube have restored some videos i mean most videos which they blocked, and i am a youtuber also and my video get blocked without no reason before some weeks back, and that's frustrating for most youtubers..

No, they have not remove crypto videos I think they have found that is a bad idea and it can let them down. Youtube is a very big video site and its available all over the world so it will be good if they will leave those videos so that people can learn more about crypto.

9 hours ago, Zooon11 said:

@betelihem. Yes, my friend, there are many questions: Why did the YouTube administration delete everything related to cryptocurrencies? In my opinion, there are parties that pushed YouTube to fight everything related to cryptocurrencies that do not want them to rise or do not want to pay them Thanks

I think you are right, youtube have some pressures on hating videos about cryptocurencys, and i don't know what is the exact reason but they block videos about cryptocurrency's without no reasons, and that's not a good thing to do.

yes you said absolutely right on the YouTube there are many content related the cryptocurrency but in these days they are deleting The content that is related to the the cryptocurrency due to some issues and I think that's why they are ban in some countries

• +3 1

In my opinion, YouTube deals with cryptocurrencies as dealing with some countries that are not confident in them, as they do not yet know the reliability of cryptocurrencies, perhaps also because YouTube's policy is linked to a country and this country does not support dealing with cryptocurrencies, now they re-publish cryptocurrency videos because they have started  They often trust it, because it has started to spread widely in the world.

• +2 1

In my opinion, YouTube is doing the right thing, because there are a lot of annoying crypto posts. People post in annoying ways. I hope crypto ads develop more. 

• +3 1

I think that the high prevalence that cryptocurrencies have received in our time will make it difficult for any company, no matter how large, to fight the spread of these currencies or the content related to them because the huge numbers of people who work in this field will grow angry.

• +3 1

To be honest we all thought that YouTube is trying to go against crypto currency not knowing it was a technical problem that need to be fixed and I finally retrieve all my crypto currency videos that got deleted.

It is so bad but i think that in the next years youtube and many other platforms will support the crypto currencies channels and maybe there will be special platforms for the crypto only.

• +2 1

It was a strange and hasty move from a giant company, but it is possible that there is pressure from the US government for that, as we know at that time the US government's efforts to fight cryptocurrencies and were described by US President Trump at the time as a fraudulent currency that cannot be trusted and that the only resort in the world is the dollar.

Indeed, many of the videos that were posted on YouTube have been reported, some of which were purely fraudulent for beginners, but there was a section known what is the world of crypto , which might conflict with the interests of many countries, so they were deleted due to the reports about them.
But with the current acceptance of the cryptocurrency world, there is no longer reporting and fighting for the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +4 1

Basically, the YouTube administration should have not deleted the posts related to cryptocurrencies and how to train on them in order to allow their visitors to learn and gain knowledge and experience. I think YouTube is the best way to return the videos.

• +5 1